Superdrol interruption for surgery

atlbrvfan

Awards
OK guys. I started Superdrol last Wednesday. So today is 6th day. I am having my gallbladder taken out this Wednesday and was told I cannot lift weights for 2 weeks. Should I discontinue use for now and start back in a few weeks? Would I need post cycle therapy after only 6 days of use?

Updated
I had my surgery last Wednesday. Pretty painful but not as bad as my pec repair from last summer. I am not suppsed to lift weights for another 2 weeks. I have only lost 1 lb. but that is probably due to keeping me appettite. My diet was bad during recovery, but now I am getting back to where I need to be. I have all of my gear for my next cycle and can't wait to start, but I know it would be a waste to start mt Test Prop. without working out. I am taking my Cissus RX. Any advice out there on things I can do to keep muscle loss to a minimal?

doom3q

Banned
Awards
yes, stop the cycle. It will be worthless if you can't lift. Do a one week PCT. there should be very little shutdown in 6 days.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will take it you didnt know you needed your gallbladder had to be taken out?>

else not smart - make sure you hit the pct asap as your values will be out of wack - and with surgery - good luck.

shct

atlbrvfan

Awards
No, didn't know it was going to happen for sure. I have been having problems but didn't know I would be having the surgery. Will Clomid alone be good? Would Clen hurt during the 2 weeks I am off?

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cant really respond for clomid

as for clen during the post-surgery, my personal experience is leave it alone as your body is already in a state of shock due to the surgery in the first place...

Your real info will be from someone who had mild surgery and messed with clen

shct

size

Awards
  • Established
I would STOP the superdrol immediately and I would NOT take anything for post cycle at this time.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would STOP the superdrol immediately and I would NOT take anything for post cycle at this time.
Bump!!! Anesthesia can kill you. Do not take anything at this time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29