m1t cycle

irishjack923

Awards
im on week 1 of my m1t cycle and i am wondering whether it would be better for me to workout everyday and continue to play rugby or just skip the days i am playing rugby. Here is my schedule
M-workouts
T-rugby
W-workouts
Th-rugby
F-workouts

or should i workout after rugby everyday for better gains?

also for my first week i am doing 5mg and the next 4 weeks i will do 10mg. I am wondering when should i take the m1t. I was thinking half an hour b4 workouts for the first week. The 2nd week i would take one first thing in the morning and one half hour before workouts. Please tell me wat you think is wrong

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I will answer your question, but you scare me. You sound like a novice taking one the harshest steriods around, not a good combo.

Doing a sport as intense as rugby will make your recovery time from weight lifting longer. Some muscles worst than others. Working out on Monday works, but you on likely not to be ready for another workout on Wednesday. You can try on Wednesday, but any muscle that is not recovered skip. You may find some muscles in the upper body that you can work. I think Thursday mornings before Rugby might work for you better. You may actually gain better working out twice a week. Saturday is another possiblity. The muscles actually grow when they rest. You have to give them time to recover before you tear them down again.

Pushing M1T for 4 weeks even at low levels is not recommended. 2 weeks maximum. You don't seem to suplementing your testosterone in any way and it will at 0 in 5 days after you started. It stay very low for over 14 days after you stop taking it even with the best of PCT. The best thing is to run a nonmethy steriod and testosterone/4ad for those first 14 days after you stop taking M1T. You should be running testosterone or 4AD with the M1T. You should be running liver protection supps like Milk thistle, etc. I have taken it, but there is reason it is refered to as rat poison with side effect of being very anabolic.

irishjack923

Awards
so i should be running 4AD while on my cycle? and the liver protection after for 14 days??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Doing any compound movments like Rugby, football etc where you're twisting and turning your lower back all over the place while on M1T is a death wish. In my opinion of course. This seizes up lower backs like no other. Anywhere from constant pain to enough to keep you from walking after a workout.

I would first recommend to throw it away but regardless what you do I wouldn't use it while playing a sport like that.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
so i should be running 4AD while on my cycle? and the liver protection after for 14 days??
Yes, you should be liver protection during and probably for 6 weeks after cycle. You should be on 4AD or testosterone during the cycle and for 14 days after cycle if possible. The 14 days after cycle is good to be on a nonmethyl ph or steriod. 1-AD/1-T works good, but is no longer sold. One guy used MOHN successfully, but that is methyl, but is mild. It isn't sold anymore either. Then after the 14 days go into PCT. If you can not do this then using Clomid for the first two weeks of PCT will help with estrogen support until the testosterone and estrogen levels start to rise. Below is the blood tests that Supersoldier posted a few years ago. When this was posted it was not realized how suppresive M1T was on testosterone (and estrogen). This what start people figuring it out. Even at only 5 mg in 5 days your testosterone and estrogen level will basically be zero. with your estrogen levels at 0 your white blood cell count and HDL levels will start dropping.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/12909-m1t-pct.html