M1T Cycle help!

ultraflex

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'm currently a week into my 4-week cycle of Iron Labs M1T.

I've put on about 2 pounds since i've started, some of which is probably water. This is bothering me since i've read about people putting on 15lbs+ over 3 or 4 weeks.

I'm taking 15mg ED along with Liv.52. Have Nolva and Tribulus for PCT.

Not currently noticing much side effects apart from a couple very minor headaches so i'm wondering if it's worth increasing the dosage to 22.5mg ED to increase gains?

Will this increase weight at all or does dosage not relate to gains??

Any help/advice is appreciated :)

P.s It might be worth saying that my strength has improved substantially. +10/15kg on most lifts

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15mg/day should be enough if you're 174lbs.

How's your diet?

I'm on 7.5mg/day of M1T right now, it's only day 3 and I'm sure that I've put on more than 2lbs, lol

ultraflex

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

That's what i thought too... I've noticed small changes in my body appearance but don't seem to be moving the scales much.

I think my diet is pretty good - I track my macros and get at least 200g protein per day, along with 350g carbs and 80g fats. Usually between 3300 and 3500 calories. I don't want to overdo it in the kitchen and end up putting on fat :(

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want size, eat more.

My macros were about 250 grams of protein, 650 grams of carbs and 100 grams of fat today, and I'm not a big guy. Don't be afraid of carbs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found iron labs m1t to be weak. Their sd was solid, but wasn't impressed with their m1t.

Dragon labs m1t was better.

ultraflex

Awards
Seems like that may be the case :/

What kind of dosage were you using to see results?

ultraflex

Awards
Thought i'd post an update after 2 weeks. I'm up 6lbs from when i started which isn't as much as i was expecting but still pretty substantial... Strength has been the most noticable gain with my squat up 20kg for 6 reps and bench up 15kg for 8 reps :)

EDIT: The M1T brand is not 'Iron Labs' it's 'Twisted Iron Supplements'!