Anadrol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poll: Live and die by a-bombs? (obviously when looking for max gains)

Anadrol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Supporter

long, as a result of the 17AA, which means it would be comparable for 17AA estradiol.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Figured that, but comparable to something that potent? Not sure about that. I know from first hand how potent it is as I don't really bloat to much from Test at 750mg/week but once I start Dbol the water retention is bad plus the fact I started to develop gyno (even while using Letro and Proviron). If that doesn't teach you the worth of Nolva, nothing will.

From my experience the whole water retention thing is blown out of proportion with Drol. I think the potency and amount of 17 methyl E2 Dbol produced increases aldosterone production much more than Drol does by just binding to the AR. Then again this is just my experience so someone else could have the complete opposite reaction.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Cat
    In muscle, estradiol receptor agonists can activate skeletal muscle RAS. RAS stands for renin-angiotensin system whereby renin converts angiotensigogen to angiotensin I and Angiotensin Converting enzyme (ACE) converts AngI to AngII. AngII then works on two receptors, the AT1 receptor being the most relevant here, the AT2 has slight inhibitory properties.

The work of Jones and Woodward on skeletal muscle RAS clearly portrays a role for AngII in muscle hypertrophy, not only leading to direct anabolic effects in regards to muscular hypertrophy and strength gains, but also long term in terms of fiber-type switching. RAS activation leads to more Type IIb muscle fibers that are more prone to explosive strength gains and faster hypertrophic response. So these low-androgenic, high estrogenic drugs not only augment hypertrophy, but also what type of hypertrophy and will eventually speed up future muscle gain.

Estrogen's, and especially anadrol then, will activate RAS in a dose-dependent manner. This is quite evident from the dose-dependent increase in RAS-specific side-effects such as increased water retention (through RAS mediated aldosterone release), increase blood pressure (throug AngII and aldosterone) and headaches (as a result of the hypertension). Having said that, I have also adressed the major negatives of these drugs.

where can I get the primary journal articles from?
    •   

4. Senior Member

Just got done trying it. Boy that sucked. Made me ill. I am going to try it once more at some point but I did not care one bit for this. It was hard to discribe but it just made me feel bad.
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ps24eva
    where can I get the primary journal articles from?
    Mail me, I have it on disk. Make sure I know its you in the subject line, cause I get a lot of email.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Haven't used drol yet, but I plan to when January comes around. One question, does drol give the same painful back pumps that dbol and M1T does? Haven't heard anyone mention it, just curious.
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Haven't used drol yet, but I plan to when January comes around. One question, does drol give the same painful back pumps that dbol and M1T does? Haven't heard anyone mention it, just curious.
    Not at all, I worked lower back the other night and was fine. However, the general pumps from anadrol, in my experience, are insane. I worked chest a few days ago and my pecs blew up. I thought I'd also add that I've had little to no water retention on anadrol, I'm actually staying hard and making lean gains. This is my first time to try the stuff and I like it a lot. My strength didn't immediately explode like with dbol, but then again I also don't look pregnant. Also, no one at the gym has been like "Woah man you exploded!" which is another sign my water retention is minimal. Instead I get daily comments on looking cut and lean, little do they know I'm putting on weight. Hooha.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Sounds promising. What's your dosage?
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Sounds promising. What's your dosage?
    I should have mentioned that. I'm on a lower dose, 50mg/day, and it's working quite well. I did a little experimenting because I wanted to see how it worked by itself and ran it alone for 2 weeks just to see what happened before I threw any test in. In just that two weeks my weight had increased and I was looking more cut and strength was up. I can only imagine what 100mg/day would be doing. This'll definitely be included in my next cycle.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

I'm sold. Guess I'll stock up on it and give it a whirl in place of dbol. Thanks for the info.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I doubt you could take enough Anavar to ever get the saem results as Anadrol. You would get extreme side effects before that would ever happen. Its comparing apples to oranges. Having used Anadrol (I didn't when this poll was created) I have to say it is the BEST, BY FAR, that I've ever used. I practially exploded and it doesn't even compare to Dbol (I mainly use Naps). It blew Dbol out of the water but the only downside is price compared to Dbol. But its definetly worth it and I will be using it again in the future.
    bobo.. did you stay lean while taking drol? i am concerned about losing sight of my abs, and vascular arms.
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slewdem
    bobo.. did you stay lean while taking drol? i am concerned about losing sight of my abs, and vascular arms.
    I'm not bobo, but I'll share my personal experience with you anyway. While taking anadrol alone and nothing else, my vascularity increased massively and I became one of the "veiny freaks" at the gym, I was more lean than I have ever been, and my abs were showing better than ever. Eat some Niacin or buy some NO2 and get yourself some anadrol and I guarantee you'll be pretty vascular. Also I have to agree with bobo this is by far the best steroid I have ever used, I actually gained mass and shredded body fat simultaneously and I got no bloat whatsoever.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GangstaJDog
    I'm not bobo, but I'll share my personal experience with you anyway. While taking anadrol alone and nothing else, my vascularity increased massively and I became one of the "veiny freaks" at the gym, I was more lean than I have ever been, and my abs were showing better than ever. Eat some Niacin or buy some NO2 and get yourself some anadrol and I guarantee you'll be pretty vascular. Also I have to agree with bobo this is by far the best steroid I have ever used, I actually gained mass and shredded body fat simultaneously and I got no bloat whatsoever.
    have you tried using drol alongside tren?
  14. Banned

have you tried using drol alongside tren?
    No, but the results would probably be phenomenol. Anadrol cut fat off me like a hot knife through butter, and from what I hear tren's even better at it. If you have the resources available I say you give it a shot, you might just get the best cycle of your life. Keep us posted..
  15. Board Supporter

Bump that. Test/tren/drol is the best you can get. But I really don't recommend oral steroids unless strictly necessary. I can't see many people requiring this stack either, but its definitely number one among the "quality mass in a hurry" stacks. Ideally you would get a lot of test in there, but obviously depending on how prone you are to estrogenic sides, you need to remember that anadrol is an estrogen agonist and that tren is somewhat progestagenic.

For this reason many people attempting it will usually do test the whole cycle and start off with anadrol the first six weeks and switch to tren the last 6 weeks. Combining the anadrol with a low dose aromatase inhibitor, since this does not affect the anadrol, which agonizes the estrogen receptor directly, but does lower estrogen slightly from testosterone, putting you in an acceptable A:E range.

Using the Anadrol first and the tren after also has a distinct benefit. 17AA steroids tend to upregulate the glucocorticoid receptor. This is one of the reasons you lose mass so fast after oral only cycles. But after you come off the drol, you still have six weeks of test/tren. Test blocks the GR and tren reduces the output of cortisol, which means that your body has 6 weeks it is less sensitive to catabolism to restore its GR density. Meaning not only gaining massing and losing less mass, but losing less mass post cycle from what you gained from the anadrol.
  16. New Member

so should i run some 50mg/ed drol alongside my test/tren cycle?

i am currently running:

100mg ed prop
    75mg ed tren

looking to add drol to this and run it for the next 4 weeks along with the above two items... i am just worried about bloat now that i have my bf down to an acceptable(being humble) level.
  17. Banned

[QUOTE=slewdem]so should i run some 50mg/ed drol alongside my test/tren cycle?

How much do you weigh? 50mg is a light dose, I only ran it at that because it was my first time to use it and I wanted to see if I got results from that dose, which I did, good ones at that, but I probably should have gone with 100mg/day because my bodyweight is above 200lbs. Consider your liver too though. Have you done a lot of other harsh orals? I'd go with 50mg if you have. Either way (50mg or 100mg) you'll love the results.
  18. New Member

[QUOTE=GangstaJDog]
    so should i run some 50mg/ed drol alongside my test/tren cycle?

How much do you weigh? 50mg is a light dose, I only ran it at that because it was my first time to use it and I wanted to see if I got results from that dose, which I did, good ones at that, but I probably should have gone with 100mg/day because my bodyweight is above 200lbs. Consider your liver too though. Have you done a lot of other harsh orals? I'd go with 50mg if you have. Either way (50mg or 100mg) you'll love the results.
    sometimes i run m5aa pre-workout.. but only like 1-2x per week if that.

i just really want to avoid bloating.. but am itching to see what all the hype is about. plus i read you cut up on it, so that makes it even more appealing.

thoughts anyone?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

I'm not doubting anyone's experience's here or anything, but this is the first I have ever heard of anyone cutting up from drol. I guess drugs do ract differently in everybody. I'm about to add drol to my cycle. It'll be added to EQ 400/mg/week Test E 1gm/week. Can't wait to try it. On thing about dianabol I won't miss is that it seems that each brand I try reacts differently in my body. This last cycle, I used it with tren and test and I absolutely could not eat a full meal without feeling nine months pregnant.
  20. New Member

Hmmm, guess this explains my old military buddies stories and pics of when he was stationed in S. Korea and was taking anadrol.

I thought he was full of crap because I assumed that the puffiness and water retention were pretty high on anadrol at the time (before I knew what I know now about AAS).....but it seems that anecdotal evidence points in another direction.

I guess those ripped up and vascular pics he showed me were legit. Go figure.
  21. New Member

yeah, no **** about the post cycle crashes, do you guys realize that actual muscle tissue cannot be lost, it's just the water you're losing, and most IDIOTS that use anadrol and other steroids, their diet is not in place, their training routine is wrong, and their lifestyle does not put them in the best possible position to make good quality gains, You'd have to go on a catabolic low calorie starvation diet to lose tissue, but as long as you get the nads up and running pct you should keep everything as far as real muscle, why would you want to keep any water and all that bloat anyway, sorry about that, it just pisses me off when people think you lose "all your muscle" when you get off
  22. New Member

On day three now of QV anadrol. This stuff is strong. I am pretty sensitive to gear as far as feeling it. And now I can definitely feel this anadrol. May be partly in my head, but already feeling strength gains. My muscle endurance seems to be up, and Im feeling very good about this cycle. Ill let you guys know how it goes.
  23. Senior Member

Drol is ok. Gains @ 165mg/day don't seem to really be any greater than what I was putting on with dbol @ 50mg/day, but I don't get the silly (but awesomly impressive) pumps, I don't get winded easily like I did on dbol, and I feel "off" slightly, compared to the awesome feeling dbol gives
  24. New Member

I have used A-50 many times with no gains at all. I think some people just don't get gains from some drugs and others do. And no it was not fake A-50. I got it from the drug store. (Eckerd drugs)
    I allso get no gains at all from Deca. That sucks!!! But I do get awesome gains from D-bol tabs. So I say you need to try them both to see what works for you bro. Becuse every one is Different.
    Harleyc
  25. Get big or die trying

Quote Originally Posted by harleyc
    I have used A-50 many times with no gains at all. I think some people just don't get gains from some drugs and others do. And no it was not fake A-50. I got it from the drug store. (Eckerd drugs)
    I allso get no gains at all from Deca. That sucks!!! But I do get awesome gains from D-bol tabs. So I say you need to try them both to see what works for you bro. Becuse every one is Different.
    Harleyc
    How exactly did you get anadrol from eckerds. Was it a hrt perscription or something/
  26. New Member

No bro,
    This was back in the 80's. When gear was not a bad thing.
    My Doc gave me all the gear I wanted. And I mean all the gear I wanted!!
    The crazy thing was I was only 17 at the time.
  27. New Member

I bet those days were awfully nice, IDK about using at 17 but still...i dont think my doctor would give me HRT if I had a limp dick at 22

a lot of doctors seem to be so damn preservative these days.

I also wish I would have gotten put on growth hormones when I was young so I wasnt stuck in this midget body

COTC
  28. New Member

Thumbs down

True, true,

I think it sucks that a women can get any thing she wants done to her body.That makes her look better. But a man tries to make his body look better and the pigs try to put you in jail. WTF is that!!!! It tells me that it is all older men making the laws. They can't stand us being young studs getting *****. Becuse they can't get it up any more. *******s!!!!!!! I think any man should be able to go to his doc and get gear. It would be a lot safer that way.
  29. Senior Member

I am curious, does Anadrol come in 75mg pills cuz I was under the impression that it only came in 50 or 150mg pills. But this guy at my gyms swears he is taking 75s.
  30. Board Supporter

Yes it does in regards to the 75's. Here's my question I'm on week 1 of my first try with drol and plan to run it for 3-4 weeks at 100 mgs ed along with a gram of test and 500 mgs tren. Then at week 3-4 switch to 50 mgs dbol and hold the tren/test at the same levels for a 6-8 weeker. Now my problem is that I think the drol is hurting my stomach. The past 2 days I've had a crappy appetite and my stomach feel bloated, crampy, not good for massive eating at all. The pumps are killer and people in the gym are noticing it/commenting. My drol is probably overdosed so I'm thinking of taking 1 day 50 mgs but I'm under the impression this won't do much. Any suggestions?
  31. New Member

Hey wideguy,
    If you take the A-50's with food it will stop the stomach problem. And the same with the D-tabs. They both are very well known for that. Your not the only one bro. And on the mg thing. Your body will get ammune to it very fast so you will need to go up with your mgs every week. I hope this helps. Good luck, Harleyc
  32. Board Supporter

Well that's a help but I've never had this problem with dbol.
  33. Advanced Member

My buddy knox was running anadrol for his current cycle, and had almost zero appetite the whole time he was on it. He has been off the anadrol now for 4 days and can eat all the time again like usual.
  34. Senior Member

Yeah, anadrol is killing my appetite. Took about 2 weeks to kick in that way, kind of a bitch now though.
  35. Board Supporter

Well my concern is if this is supposed to be such a great mass drug will I stil gain if I can't eat like I can normally? How much have you guys gained? I'm in week one and am only up 2-3 lbs.
  36. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

That's too early in th cycle to judge the effectiveness. By the end of week three you should be up quite a bit, provided you're eating enough. You won't gain of you don't eat, force it down.
  37. Senior Member

whats a sufficent dose for anadrol? 50mg ed is not enough?
  38. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

For the first time, 50mg may be sufficient. I'd start with 50 for a week and go to 100 provided the sides are mimimal. I've an experienced buddy who'd never touched anadrol until now and had to stop the anadrol in week two at 50mg/day due to back pumps. This from a guy who's 5'10 at 250 and ripped. He's much happier on turinabol.
  39. New Member

anadrol is a strong steroid but you get so bloated from it and retain so much water so you dont put on quality mass, well maybe if you use diuretics.
  40. Senior Member

I have to say, with one day left on anadrol, I'm SO glad I'm coming off of it. I even contemplated stopping early. The side effects are annoying, it pushed my blood pressure way too high, and while I put on a lot of mass (approx 20lbs AFTER diuretics) it wasn't really worth it. From now on I will probably be sticking to dbol only to get my mass cycles started.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadrol Anapolone
    By bigman420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 05:10 PM
  2. adding anadrol to the mix
    By skinheadken in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:04 PM
  3. Anadrol/Deca/Test
    By Jjaden in forum Anabolics