Anadrol

Live and die by a-bombs? (obviously when looking for max gains)

• NEVER. Too harsh, not necessary, d-bols are sufficient.

Votes: 136 46.6%
  • DEFINITELY. The best steroid if you're serious.

Votes: 156 53.4%

• Total voters

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
a-bombs helped me reach my target weight, while test and deca couldn't. after the cycle though, i lost every pound i gained from anadrol. i prefer anadrol over dbol and superdrol though.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
If I were to do anadrol again it would be at ~200mg/day. 150mg/day was WAY inferior to 50mg/day of dbol for me. Dbol is a pain in the ass though, stupid leg cramps after walking 3 blocks, lol.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
i was gona throw anadrol in my upcoming cycle but chickened out... got the D's instead. one day i will

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
you want to grow use Anadrol, yes there are side effects but it will make you large. Allot easier to use than Dblo only have to take it once a day, and only need it for 4 weeks. Dbol is good but takes forever to get teh same effect. However Drol is allot more harmful.

I love it

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
your cycle will incomplete with dbol or drol. its like taking Tom away from jerry.. just not the same cartoon.

even though these are both very harsh on one system. we make the decision to take them for the gain we are looking to achieve. I personal like my dbol and drol. Just for the sole purpose off jump starting my cycle so when my 1750mg of test hits me I will have a nice lead.
I just have to make sure you take Milk Thistle with dandelion root seem to help clean the liver/kidneys of these leftover toxins that these compounds leave behind.

NO CYCLE IS COMPLETE without DBOL or DROL

D69
what about superdrol?

bulking = anadrol
cutting = superdrol

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
how is anadrols hair loss sides compared to dbol.....i've heard they are about the same...

E-Swift25

Awards
I've used drol a few times. It gets real nice at 100mg/day. Surprisingly, sides were minimal to none. Strength increases were the best of any AAS i've taken.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
drol causes anxiety and insomnia for me-2 big resons not to use this **** again

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it is not about reputation it all about being a roid monkey and looking in that mirror and being proud of what you achieve not what others think of your reputation.

remember your only as strong as your last injection. train hard or shut up.

haha i love it!

soon2bHUGE

Awards
its scary but it looks good in paper. i will try it someday!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it works. it's not scary. and it's reallly really damn good.
just appetite supression is a problem @ anything above 100mg.

z06

z06

Awards
i love anadrol...6wks @ 100mg/ed posted some of the most amazing gains(size & lifts) I've ever experienced. You do lose a nice amount of water along with some muscle after you stop but it's great for a kickstart or a possible short bulk. just have to make sure you take proper liver support (liv52 or NAC) and check bp frequently.