Anadrol

Live and die by a-bombs? (obviously when looking for max gains)

• NEVER. Too harsh, not necessary, d-bols are sufficient.

Votes: 136 46.6%
  • DEFINITELY. The best steroid if you're serious.

Votes: 156 53.4%

• Total voters

slewdem

Awards
I doubt you could take enough Anavar to ever get the saem results as Anadrol. You would get extreme side effects before that would ever happen. Its comparing apples to oranges. Having used Anadrol (I didn't when this poll was created) I have to say it is the BEST, BY FAR, that I've ever used. I practially exploded and it doesn't even compare to Dbol (I mainly use Naps). It blew Dbol out of the water but the only downside is price compared to Dbol. But its definetly worth it and I will be using it again in the future.
bobo.. did you stay lean while taking drol? i am concerned about losing sight of my abs, and vascular arms.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
bobo.. did you stay lean while taking drol? i am concerned about losing sight of my abs, and vascular arms.
I'm not bobo, but I'll share my personal experience with you anyway. While taking anadrol alone and nothing else, my vascularity increased massively and I became one of the "veiny freaks" at the gym, I was more lean than I have ever been, and my abs were showing better than ever. Eat some Niacin or buy some NO2 and get yourself some anadrol and I guarantee you'll be pretty vascular. Also I have to agree with bobo this is by far the best steroid I have ever used, I actually gained mass and shredded body fat simultaneously and I got no bloat whatsoever.

slewdem

Awards
I'm not bobo, but I'll share my personal experience with you anyway. While taking anadrol alone and nothing else, my vascularity increased massively and I became one of the "veiny freaks" at the gym, I was more lean than I have ever been, and my abs were showing better than ever. Eat some Niacin or buy some NO2 and get yourself some anadrol and I guarantee you'll be pretty vascular. Also I have to agree with bobo this is by far the best steroid I have ever used, I actually gained mass and shredded body fat simultaneously and I got no bloat whatsoever.
have you tried using drol alongside tren?

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
have you tried using drol alongside tren?
No, but the results would probably be phenomenol. Anadrol cut fat off me like a hot knife through butter, and from what I hear tren's even better at it. If you have the resources available I say you give it a shot, you might just get the best cycle of your life. Keep us posted..

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump that. Test/tren/drol is the best you can get. But I really don't recommend oral steroids unless strictly necessary. I can't see many people requiring this stack either, but its definitely number one among the "quality mass in a hurry" stacks. Ideally you would get a lot of test in there, but obviously depending on how prone you are to estrogenic sides, you need to remember that anadrol is an estrogen agonist and that tren is somewhat progestagenic.

For this reason many people attempting it will usually do test the whole cycle and start off with anadrol the first six weeks and switch to tren the last 6 weeks. Combining the anadrol with a low dose aromatase inhibitor, since this does not affect the anadrol, which agonizes the estrogen receptor directly, but does lower estrogen slightly from testosterone, putting you in an acceptable A:E range.

Using the Anadrol first and the tren after also has a distinct benefit. 17AA steroids tend to upregulate the glucocorticoid receptor. This is one of the reasons you lose mass so fast after oral only cycles. But after you come off the drol, you still have six weeks of test/tren. Test blocks the GR and tren reduces the output of cortisol, which means that your body has 6 weeks it is less sensitive to catabolism to restore its GR density. Meaning not only gaining massing and losing less mass, but losing less mass post cycle from what you gained from the anadrol.

slewdem

Awards
so should i run some 50mg/ed drol alongside my test/tren cycle?

i am currently running:

100mg ed prop
75mg ed tren

looking to add drol to this and run it for the next 4 weeks along with the above two items... i am just worried about bloat now that i have my bf down to an acceptable(being humble) level.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards

How much do you weigh? 50mg is a light dose, I only ran it at that because it was my first time to use it and I wanted to see if I got results from that dose, which I did, good ones at that, but I probably should have gone with 100mg/day because my bodyweight is above 200lbs. Consider your liver too though. Have you done a lot of other harsh orals? I'd go with 50mg if you have. Either way (50mg or 100mg) you'll love the results.

slewdem

Awards

How much do you weigh? 50mg is a light dose, I only ran it at that because it was my first time to use it and I wanted to see if I got results from that dose, which I did, good ones at that, but I probably should have gone with 100mg/day because my bodyweight is above 200lbs. Consider your liver too though. Have you done a lot of other harsh orals? I'd go with 50mg if you have. Either way (50mg or 100mg) you'll love the results.
sometimes i run m5aa pre-workout.. but only like 1-2x per week if that.

i just really want to avoid bloating.. but am itching to see what all the hype is about. plus i read you cut up on it, so that makes it even more appealing.

thoughts anyone?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doubting anyone's experience's here or anything, but this is the first I have ever heard of anyone cutting up from drol. I guess drugs do ract differently in everybody. I'm about to add drol to my cycle. It'll be added to EQ 400/mg/week Test E 1gm/week. Can't wait to try it. On thing about dianabol I won't miss is that it seems that each brand I try reacts differently in my body. This last cycle, I used it with tren and test and I absolutely could not eat a full meal without feeling nine months pregnant.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Hmmm, guess this explains my old military buddies stories and pics of when he was stationed in S. Korea and was taking anadrol.

I thought he was full of crap because I assumed that the puffiness and water retention were pretty high on anadrol at the time (before I knew what I know now about AAS).....but it seems that anecdotal evidence points in another direction.

I guess those ripped up and vascular pics he showed me were legit. Go figure. :p

Ript22Swole

Awards
yeah, no **** about the post cycle crashes, do you guys realize that actual muscle tissue cannot be lost, it's just the water you're losing, and most IDIOTS that use anadrol and other steroids, their diet is not in place, their training routine is wrong, and their lifestyle does not put them in the best possible position to make good quality gains, You'd have to go on a catabolic low calorie starvation diet to lose tissue, but as long as you get the nads up and running pct you should keep everything as far as real muscle, why would you want to keep any water and all that bloat anyway, sorry about that, it just pisses me off when people think you lose "all your muscle" when you get off

adrenalinaddict

Awards
On day three now of QV anadrol. This stuff is strong. I am pretty sensitive to gear as far as feeling it. And now I can definitely feel this anadrol. May be partly in my head, but already feeling strength gains. My muscle endurance seems to be up, and Im feeling very good about this cycle. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Drol is ok. Gains @ 165mg/day don't seem to really be any greater than what I was putting on with dbol @ 50mg/day, but I don't get the silly (but awesomly impressive) pumps, I don't get winded easily like I did on dbol, and I feel "off" slightly, compared to the awesome feeling dbol gives

harleyc

Awards
I have used A-50 many times with no gains at all. I think some people just don't get gains from some drugs and others do. And no it was not fake A-50. I got it from the drug store. (Eckerd drugs)
I allso get no gains at all from Deca. That sucks!!! But I do get awesome gains from D-bol tabs. So I say you need to try them both to see what works for you bro. Becuse every one is Different.
Harleyc

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I have used A-50 many times with no gains at all. I think some people just don't get gains from some drugs and others do. And no it was not fake A-50. I got it from the drug store. (Eckerd drugs)
I allso get no gains at all from Deca. That sucks!!! But I do get awesome gains from D-bol tabs. So I say you need to try them both to see what works for you bro. Becuse every one is Different.
Harleyc
How exactly did you get anadrol from eckerds. Was it a hrt perscription or something/

harleyc

Awards
No bro,
This was back in the 80's. When gear was not a bad thing.
My Doc gave me all the gear I wanted. And I mean all the gear I wanted!!
The crazy thing was I was only 17 at the time.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I bet those days were awfully nice, IDK about using at 17 but still...i dont think my doctor would give me HRT if I had a limp dick at 22 :frustrate

a lot of doctors seem to be so damn preservative these days.

I also wish I would have gotten put on growth hormones when I was young so I wasnt stuck in this midget body:icon_lol:

COTC

harleyc

Awards
True, true,

I think it sucks that a women can get any thing she wants done to her body.That makes her look better. But a man tries to make his body look better and the pigs try to put you in jail. WTF is that!!!! It tells me that it is all older men making the laws. They can't stand us being young studs getting pussy. Becuse they can't get it up any more. Assholes!!!!!!! I think any man should be able to go to his doc and get gear. It would be a lot safer that way.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am curious, does Anadrol come in 75mg pills cuz I was under the impression that it only came in 50 or 150mg pills. But this guy at my gyms swears he is taking 75s.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes it does in regards to the 75's. Here's my question I'm on week 1 of my first try with drol and plan to run it for 3-4 weeks at 100 mgs ed along with a gram of test and 500 mgs tren. Then at week 3-4 switch to 50 mgs dbol and hold the tren/test at the same levels for a 6-8 weeker. Now my problem is that I think the drol is hurting my stomach. The past 2 days I've had a crappy appetite and my stomach feel bloated, crampy, not good for massive eating at all. The pumps are killer and people in the gym are noticing it/commenting. My drol is probably overdosed so I'm thinking of taking 1 day 50 mgs but I'm under the impression this won't do much. Any suggestions?

harleyc

Awards
Hey wideguy,
If you take the A-50's with food it will stop the stomach problem. And the same with the D-tabs. They both are very well known for that. Your not the only one bro. And on the mg thing. Your body will get ammune to it very fast so you will need to go up with your mgs every week. I hope this helps. Good luck, Harleyc

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well that's a help but I've never had this problem with dbol.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
My buddy knox was running anadrol for his current cycle, and had almost zero appetite the whole time he was on it. He has been off the anadrol now for 4 days and can eat all the time again like usual.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, anadrol is killing my appetite. Took about 2 weeks to kick in that way, kind of a bitch now though.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well my concern is if this is supposed to be such a great mass drug will I stil gain if I can't eat like I can normally? How much have you guys gained? I'm in week one and am only up 2-3 lbs.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
That's too early in th cycle to judge the effectiveness. By the end of week three you should be up quite a bit, provided you're eating enough. You won't gain of you don't eat, force it down.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
whats a sufficent dose for anadrol? 50mg ed is not enough?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
For the first time, 50mg may be sufficient. I'd start with 50 for a week and go to 100 provided the sides are mimimal. I've an experienced buddy who'd never touched anadrol until now and had to stop the anadrol in week two at 50mg/day due to back pumps. This from a guy who's 5'10 at 250 and ripped. He's much happier on turinabol.

bmass

Awards
anadrol is a strong steroid but you get so bloated from it and retain so much water so you dont put on quality mass, well maybe if you use diuretics.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, with one day left on anadrol, I'm SO glad I'm coming off of it. I even contemplated stopping early. The side effects are annoying, it pushed my blood pressure way too high, and while I put on a lot of mass (approx 20lbs AFTER diuretics) it wasn't really worth it. From now on I will probably be sticking to dbol only to get my mass cycles started.

sallu

Awards
anadrol is stronger than dbol and better but you put on a lot of water , fat ,and muscle so i think overall dbol is better less sides just up the dose to 50 on dbol and your good to peace.

Stumbo

Awards
I'm in my 3rd week of drol at 110mgs/day, this is the first time using it. I have put on some pretty good size so far, not to many sides to mention, I had a lil trouble sleeping and have been getting cotton mouth, however, that may be related to some of the other gear I am using (750mgs test, 600mgs EQ, 400mgs tren). Im up about 10lbs so far.

I expected to get pretty bloated and fat on this stuff, but to be honest I have stayed pretty lean and hav'nt put on too much water weight, however I have also been taking 20mgs nolvadex ED and 1mg letro EOD.

I will be using drol again, hell, i might use it again around week 8 if the gains stop comming.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
anadrol is stronger than dbol and better but you put on a lot of water , fat ,and muscle so i think overall dbol is better less sides just up the dose to 50 on dbol and your good to peace.
Dbol is stronger mg for mg, the sides were better (except for the ridiculous back pumps), it didn't **** with my blood pressure or appetite like drol has, and I put on more mass. Of course I was also smaller when dbol worked its magic, so we'll see what happens next go-around.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to say, with one day left on anadrol, I'm SO glad I'm coming off of it. I even contemplated stopping early. The side effects are annoying, it pushed my blood pressure way too high, and while I put on a lot of mass (approx 20lbs AFTER diuretics) it wasn't really worth it. From now on I will probably be sticking to dbol only to get my mass cycles started.
**** man, what is your weight at now? Are you over 300 now or are you talking about a previous cycle because your signature has been the same for some time.

Attachments

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

**** man, what is your weight at now? Are you over 300 now or are you talking about a previous cycle because your signature has been the same for some time.
No, talking about my current cycle. Currently weighing in at about 307, strength is very good, just started tren about 5 days ago, going to try and keep my weight about the same while getting more solid, so I can stay in the 308 weight class for a while - I don't want to have to go out and buy more equipment any time soon...

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what kinda of diuretics are you guys using?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
HCTZ. Just don't overdo it, it's a pretty safe drug but you will cramp up if you use too much.

S.C.

Awards
Somebody mentioned gaining muscular endurance on anadrol. Shouldn't this be the opposite? I would expect endurance to decrease as it does on dbol.

Do you guys keep the strength gains as well as you keep the muscle gains?

BOVEY

Awards
I don't know why people keep saying this because it has no truth whatsoever. Water you'll lose but muscle you will not if you do your post cycle therapy properly. Drol or Dbol or any steroid for that matter does not have these magic properties that make you lose gains anymore than another AAS. If proper post cycle therapy is followed you should always keep the majority of your gains.
What are you views on a dbol only cycle? From what ive been reading this should never be done?

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Anadrol definitely decreases endurance. Which, taken together with its increasing of blood pressure, high pumps and water retention, seems to strengthen the reasoning that the majority of its gains are caused by a RAS-activation profile.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
As I live in Turkey (where pharmacy=grocery store), I can get 20 50mg tabs for a ridiculous price.
Would you guys run this as a standalone?

Or should I ask.. would you rather run anadrol instead of superdrol or ergomax lmg?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Currently on week two of drol, the **** is no joke. I have used Dbol many times and have never seen these results so quick

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Never tried, although I know guys who have.
And all of them said they would'nt use it again.
Some got sick, some lost hair, some lost the ability to function sexually.
Too many sides for me.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
yeah it is not about reputation it all about being a roid monkey and looking in that mirror and being proud of what you achieve not what others think of your reputation.

remember your only as strong as your last injection. train hard or shut up.