where to go now?

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
i did a BIG 10 week cycle of oxymeth last year got gains of 19lb in weight! my flat bench went from 80kg for 8 too 122.5 for 8.... everything went great but i was then told that oxymeth should only b done for 4-6weeks cos it causes alot of damage but it was already too late n mr. dealer wasnt nice by tellin me to do 6 weeks!!! as u might of guest i didnt do much internet reasearch before i tried sd's. but i used the knowledge of my friends who are all on it!!! but it didnt help in that occasion. i had a 5 week pct then went on to enenphate for a 5 week cycle 2ml a week to see me over too christmas but my supplier couldnt b reached n i had gyno effectc kick in about a month after!!!!
now am in the process of gettin rid of it i stil want to get bk on to a cycle as soon as its gone and i hope from the help of you guys this time i can do it properly!! and you americans training knowledge is 15 years ahead of ours in the uk.

so on my first cycle bk do u think i should start wiv oral or injectables??? and what reason for it!!!

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
spotted the mistake??? he didnt tell me to do oxys for no more than 6 weeks!!!! and please dont flame me about research n stuff i hav learned from my mistakes the hard way and stil suffering!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
spotted the mistake??? he didnt tell me to do oxys for no more than 6 weeks!!!! and please dont flame me about research n stuff i hav learned from my mistakes the hard way and stil suffering!!!!
No flames... but take a step back, and get all the basic in order, and research before you jump into another cycle.

Bottom line, dont start another cycle till you researched/researched/researched.

Adams

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
cheers bruh!!! the only problem i findin with the sight is all chemicals are abreviated sd, nolv etc. etc. any where i can get a break down of all these so i ncan understand what peeps are sayin or is it jus a case of sit n read n learn whats what??????

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheers bruh!!! the only problem i findin with the sight is all chemicals are abreviated sd, nolv etc. etc. any where i can get a break down of all these so i ncan understand what peeps are sayin or is it jus a case of sit n read n learn whats what??????
No prob... here a few common

SD = SuperDrol
PP=Phera Plex
Ergo/EMax = Ergo Max
Nolva/Tamox = Tamoxifen
PCT = Post Cycle Therapy
PWO - Pre/Post Work Out

There are a ton more.. if you have any in particular... just let me know.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah.. and read the stickies at the top of the anabolics forum.

Adams

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and my fav:

PIITB

:D

as for your first cycle, go injectables. safer and more effective. testosterone enanthate (testenan) and dianabol (dbol) are good starters.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
[as for your first cycle, go injectables. safer and more effective. testosterone enanthate (testenan) and dianabol (dbol) are good starters.
transdermal bases work well too;)

But you get exact dosing with injectables...

Last edited:
BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
well i got some bulgarian dbol 5mg tabs and i bought 200! the guy told me 5 x 5mg tabs mornin n evenin, mon - fri! for 4 weeks! i said 4 weeks is a bit of a short cycle n he said its best at 4 weeks!!! am i bein bull****ted???

opks22

Awards
4 weeks is good for dbol. some may do it 5 week, but 1-4 weeks to kickstart the cycle is the norm.

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
well plannin on stackin with testanen, around 10 weeks cycle. running nolv last 2 weeks unless any other reason to do so before!!! then taper down over 2 weeks after to everyother day!
can u run them on there own???

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Here's a good one:

Weeks 1-10 500mg Testosterone Ethanate
Weeks 1-4 40mg Dianabol
Weeks 1-10 50mg Proviron

And keep Nolvadex on hand if you experience puffy or tender nipples. Now how are you with PCT?

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
didnt run one on my first cycle and was fine, went on too ethenate n come off early cos i got puffy nips then jus recently had major probs wiv a small lump on my left side!!! i also jus read NOT to do another cycle until way after my lump has fully dissapeared!!! but was told to run nolv like this as im so prone to gyno while on ethenate!
week 1 - 40mg nolv
week 2 - 20mg nolv
week 3 - 10mg nolv
week 4 - 10mg nolv every other day

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and my fav:

PIITB

:D

as for your first cycle, go injectables. safer and more effective. testosterone enanthate (testenan) and dianabol (dbol) are good starters.
Would one yield comparable results running a Test trans + d-bol cycle?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
BIG DAWG,
What country are you from man? The reason I ask is you have set off an alarm in my head. How old are you? At AM you have to get a special pass from the clown to not start and finish your sentences in proper business english. If you are from another country, which one; and we are happy to have you.
Cheers.
M-

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
From Spain,,, but liv in the UK i dont get waht u mean??? clown??? :S

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing it up big guy! The way you were writing it looks like many American kids way of text messaging. It also appears as if a non-english speaker is trying to communicate. Thats why I had to ask as opposed to accuse. You may want to say Spain/UK in your description though; you will be taken more seriously. I respect anyone trying to communicate real information in a foreign language. Good luck man!