M1T cycle for someone my size

blunted

Awards
Please, although there will be ample oppurtunity to shoot me down, just provide some sound advice on how to go about this:

Would taking M1T be advisable / would i see any decent / good gains if i only currently weigh in at 140lbs @ 28 years of age?

I'm trying to bulk up/build muscle as quickly as possible, My diet is 'almost' down. Although i do have trouble taking in the required amount of calories / day as i should.

I work out every 2nd day, and although at this point i cannot lift that heavy. Ok don't laugh. I've been working out for approx 2 weeks now. My muscles, the little i do have are pretty cut, probably because i'm so f'in skinny. I take creatine, eat and whey protein.

I'm lifting 56 lbs 3 sets x 11 reps, yeah i know weak, (dont laugh i have to start somewhere) i just started.

Anyways the main question:

Would a 2 week cycle of M1T give a noticable improvement on my physique / strength?

If so how should i cycle this, and is there anything else i should be taking. M1T and MaxTT protodioscin... how should i go about this.

again, no need to shoot me down. Some reliable sound advice is all that is needed.

thanks to those that care.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If your having trouble getting the required amount of calories in at 140lbs your in big trouble. If your not getting enough calories without PHs/AAS, then taking any of this will most likely not do much for you. Yes you might gain 10lbs., but in all likelihood will lose it during your PCT. Your better off searching the nutrition & exercise forums. Spend your money on something worthwhile. Your best bet is to get with Bobo, and have him set up a plan for you.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
NO!

It is ridiculous to consider something like M1T at your size and especially when your diet is "almost" down and you admittedly state you don't eat enough.

Do yourself a favor and spend some time thinking about what you want to put in your body before you get lazy and decide to do something idiotic.

Eat, sleep and train. Hire Bobo if you want to spend money on something worthwhile/priceless info.

blunted

Awards
I thank you both for your input.

In the event i do get my calorie intake under control, and say hit 150lbs, would it be beneficial / advisable to start a cycle.

Perhaps i'm rushing into this way to fast. If not M1T, would something else be better? Deca? That is if i do get my diet down correctly and start getting some weight gain.

Again, exscuse me for my ignorane. Best to be stupid and ask, then to just be stupid and do.

thanks again.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I thank you both for your input.

In the event i do get my calorie intake under control, and say hit 150lbs, would it be beneficial / advisable to start a cycle.

Perhaps i'm rushing into this way to fast. If not M1T, would something else be better? Deca? That is if i do get my diet down correctly and start getting some weight gain.

Again, exscuse me for my ignorane. Best to be stupid and ask, then to just be stupid and do.

thanks again.
In this case its best to be quiet and search. :) Even if you got up to 150lbs, that's still way under where you could get naturally (most likely). Unless you are exceptionally short, or have ridiculously bad genetics, IMO everyone should be able to get up to at least the 185-200 range. You should definitely drop the whole concept of taking any PH's or AAS. Seriously, get with Bobo, or search the nutrition forums and try that out for at least a few years.

blunted

Awards
How tall are you?
5'10"

Back when i was 19 maybe 20 before i got into a lazy cycle of just sitting in front of the pc on a daily basis (i work in the IT field) i was hitting approx 170, But i was also eating like a mofo.

Christ, i'm depressed. I need to gain weight dammit.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
5'10"

Back when i was 19 maybe 20 before i got into a lazy cycle of just sitting in front of the pc on a daily basis (i work in the IT field) i was hitting approx 170, But i was also eating like a mofo.

If you have gotten up to 170, then that definitely means that you can get there again, but this time with much more lean mass. At 5'10, there is no reason that you shouldnt be able to get up to 200lbs naturally.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
5'10"

Look at my profile.... I'm a net admin as well.... and it's perfect!

You sit at a pc all day and have no excuse NOT to eat.

If you are depressed now.... AAS are not your answer to gain weight... healthy eat...lots of it... are the right way!

blunted

Awards
Thanks again guys.

Yeah in front of PC all day, no exscuse not to eat, it's working up the appetite that's the problem at the moment.

So i will focus on gaining weight for the time being along with the regular workout... slowly increasing the weight. And will be back to ask the same question soon.

Problem is gaining the weight. It's just not happening at the moment. Then again If i'm not eating enough, that explains that.

It's the appetite, it's simply not there. I work out, yet don't get hungry.

Another thing i noticed, is that when working out now, even though i'm lifting peanuts (for you guys) but seems plenty heavy for me, the next day i feel like i could work out the same again.

i mean i don't feel it in the msucles like when i was younger, they would feel like they were pulled, streched or just sore in general.
Now i feel like i can go on day after day. I know my muscles need to rest... but dammit...

I'm just looking for results in a hurry i guess, and that's just not feasible.

thanks again guys. Your constructive critiscm is much appreciated!!

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Hey man, just to help out with gaining weight. Try investing in Cytosport’s Cytogainer. There are a lot of complex carbs and solid protein caseinates to aid muscle repair. Every morning have 4 scoops and after every w/o have 4 scoops. Before bed have 2 scoops of whey protein (Optimum or EAS whey blend since it is important for you to get a good bit of caseinate opposed to isolates you need the mix). Check out Scivation’s Xtend for some great tasting BCAA’s or Custom’s BCAA mix and add crystal light (or Wyler’s light if financially disadvantaged). Get a 2 liter bottle fill it with 2x the recommended dose of BCAA’s and water and drink it while at work throughout the WHOLE day, plus another 2 liters of pure water. Mix in one meal 1 hour after your breakfast shake, another meal at lunch time, one more in the afternoon and evening, plus any snacks in between. I guarantee that you will see better gains off of that then you would off of the M1t cycle. Then set the following goals: 160 lbs add creatine to your supplement regime; 170 lbs add a natural stack such as Ultra Hotter and Retain, and then start thinking about that M1t. But keep in mind that you may be so impressed by diet and exercise with the addition of some of the great natural anabolic alternatives that you may find that gaining 15 lbs in 4 weeks only to lose 8lbs isn’t in your best interest. 185 lbs at 5”10 is a good lean number :) . Two weeks of training is a rain drop in the ocean bro. You don’t want to think about PH’s until 2+ years. Beginner gains are so damn amazing, but only if you can get your diet down. I wouldn’t be surprised if you could get to 165lbs within 2-3 months if you follow some variation of my recommendation. Best of luck.