DBOL only?

shaggy C

Banned
Awards
anyone used a cycle of DBOl only? someone told me it was good **** when they used it, but ive always heard of stacking it with test cyp or enan.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
anyone used a cycle of DBOl only? someone told me it was good **** when they used it, but ive always heard of stacking it with test cyp or enan.
first of all, do a search. second of all, dbol only is a no no. third, prepare to get flamed.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do some searching. you'll lose everything you gain if you do that alone

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, just run a search and you'll find plenty of info. By the way, thats a bad ass tat you got there!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
so why are all of you guys running oral only cycles of PP, SD, M-TRN.. etc?

I personally wouldn't do an oral standalone, but there are plenty of people that do them. Dbol is an excellent oral btw... you will hold a lot of water but your size/strength gains are amazing.. at the end you will lose a great deal of the weight from the scale. If you run a proper PCT, you can retain much of the LBM gained during use. (I'd go so far as to say 20%-30% of the weight gained during the use of Dianabol is LBM, and the rest is water)

I would always suggest running it as a kickstart for an injectable cycle, as many would. Stacking Dbol with Test is a great way to go about it.

But I am pointing out that many people who frown upon running Dbol or Drol alone, are the same that are on the OTC prosteriod/prohormone/designer crap's nuts. Big time on their nuts. It's utterly hypocritical IMHO.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain why dbol solo is a no-no while standalone cycles of "legal" 17aa steroids are o.k.?

Edit : lol ubi, you beat me to it :).

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Most of the currently legal oral steroids dont cause the water retention that dbol does... could be why people use those as standalones:think:

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain why dbol solo is a no-no while standalone cycles of "legal" 17aa steroids are o.k.?

Edit : lol ubi, you beat me to it :).
high amount of aromatization. it just makes it a hassle. there are better options for an oral only cycle. Phera Plex comes to mind.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I feel if you are going to jump to the dark side, then jump in the whole way.. if you don't want to stick yourself.. stay on the semi legal side of things

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
this is a quot from an old post that I cleaned up (never type answers out like that if you have been drinking)
If you do it right you WILL keep your gains from dbol. Keeping ones gains is a product of how well you do your PCT, including anti e drugs, diet, and training ands so. It has been my experience so far that people that say dbol only doesn't work have never ran/seen ran one correctly with all the necessary prep work and PCT.

The belief that you don't keep your gains is largely a product of the estrogenic sides of dbol (IMO that is) If you use anti e (even if you don't its ok, muscle is muscle, just don't be surprised when you lose all that water) like ldex+nolva the scales will not lie to you about the gains you are making.

This is one old school belief that is dieing hard. Back in the day everyone believed that the longer esters provided better and more keep able gains, how many comparison charts are there available even today that say prop is not as good as cyp? we no longer accept that but we still jump on people for asking about running dbol only.
also if you had ran a search for you would have found:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/26327-all-oral-cycles.html?highlight=dbol+only

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/21653-dbol-gains.html?highlight=dbol+only

among others

Bigfishy

Awards
I used to run 2 week d-bol cycles and i will admit I was only able to keep about 30% of what I gained. Although I only gained a couple pounds each cycle after a 8 months of 2 week on and 4 off d-bol cycles I had gain a substaintial amount of LBM. I personally wouldn't do it agin because the constant fluxuation in weight is mentally taxing and I believe there are now better substances out there.

shaggy C

Banned
Awards
so why are all of you guys running oral only cycles of PP, SD, M-TRN.. etc?

I personally wouldn't do an oral standalone, but there are plenty of people that do them. Dbol is an excellent oral btw... you will hold a lot of water but your size/strength gains are amazing.. at the end you will lose a great deal of the weight from the scale. If you run a proper PCT, you can retain much of the LBM gained during use. (I'd go so far as to say 20%-30% of the weight gained during the use of Dianabol is LBM, and the rest is water)

I would always suggest running it as a kickstart for an injectable cycle, as many would. Stacking Dbol with Test is a great way to go about it.

But I am pointing out that many people who frown upon running Dbol or Drol alone, are the same that are on the OTC prosteriod/prohormone/designer crap's nuts. Big time on their nuts. It's utterly hypocritical IMHO.

thanks man.

does dbol shut u down sexualy?(i know it does to some extent) but a bad as tren or deca?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you do go the solo route, you may want to implement the use of HCG along with the other recommendations.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I got a real nice set of MOOBS from a cycle of DBOL alone. You can have a nice set too if you'd like? It's the cats azz when you use it with test!!
ROB

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.

does dbol shut u down sexualy?(i know it does to some extent) but a bad as tren or deca?
yes to both. run 6 weeks then pct with nolvadex. I have to tell you that it works better injecing (all round cycle). Some people are prone to gyno while on dbol so I do rec that you run novladex thoughout anyway

shaggy C

Banned
Awards
yes to both. run 6 weeks then pct with nolvadex. I have to tell you that it works better injecing (all round cycle). Some people are prone to gyno while on dbol so I do rec that you run novladex thoughout anyway

i got plenty of nolva adn clomid on stock for when i do my cycle. im not gonna do dbol only, i was just curios.

are saying inject the dbol or nolvadex? i shouldnt need nolvadex if im just running jsut 3 weeks right

the dbol i get r 5mg tabs.
(did a crappy 5 week test prop cycle once a year ago) and i want do a good cycle this time, deit planed out adn everything.
i was gonna do 10 weeks of test cyp or enan, adn just front load dbol for 3 weeks. would 25mg dbol a day, and 750mg of test a week be a good amount for a first timer?

this guys at gym(huge muther ****a) was saying 50 mg dbol a day and 1000mg test a week but that seems to much for me.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
25mg of dbol/day and 500mg test/week would be a very good starting point. You wouldnt need 750mg of test if this is your first time using it.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
25mg of dbol/day and 500mg test/week would be a very good starting point. You wouldnt need 750mg of test if this is your first time using it.
he said hes done a cycle before.

i would extend the cycle to 12 weeks. 14-15 if possible. with something like test e or cyp it takes about 6 weeks to really take full effect. you want that effect to last more than four weeks, right?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i got plenty of nolva adn clomid on stock for when i do my cycle. im not gonna do dbol only, i was just curios.

are saying inject the dbol or nolvadex? i shouldnt need nolvadex if im just running jsut 3 weeks right

the dbol i get r 5mg tabs.
(did a crappy 5 week test prop cycle once a year ago) and i want do a good cycle this time, deit planed out adn everything.
i was gonna do 10 weeks of test cyp or enan, adn just front load dbol for 3 weeks. would 25mg dbol a day, and 750mg of test a week be a good amount for a first timer?

this guys at gym(huge muther ****a) was saying 50 mg dbol a day and 1000mg test a week but that seems to much for me.
Ok, here is the deal. Sence this is your first real cycle you def don't need what your friend suggested, your closer to being reasonable. for a first timer 400 to 750mg of test a week is fine depending on how big you are. 20 to 50 mg of dbol is also good. Novadex should be ran thoughout the cycle as a gyno preventitive and for your lipid profile. It should also be your PCT. should look like this (using the dosages you quoted, they are still a little high)

750mg test cyp a week (mon, wed, fri 250mg) weeks 1 to 12
30mg dbol a day (15mg 2X day) weeks 1 to 4
10mg nolvadex a day (or 20mg EOD) weeks 1 to 14
Start PCT week 15 with 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for another 2 weeks. Or you can go 40,30,20,10 if you prefer.

shaggy C

Banned
Awards
Ok, here is the deal. Sence this is your first real cycle you def don't need what your friend suggested, your closer to being reasonable. for a first timer 400 to 750mg of test a week is fine depending on how big you are. 20 to 50 mg of dbol is also good. Novadex should be ran thoughout the cycle as a gyno preventitive and for your lipid profile. It should also be your PCT. should look like this (using the dosages you quoted, they are still a little high)

750mg test cyp a week (mon, wed, fri 250mg) weeks 1 to 12
30mg dbol a day (15mg 2X day) weeks 1 to 4
10mg nolvadex a day (or 20mg EOD) weeks 1 to 14
Start PCT week 15 with 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for another 2 weeks. Or you can go 40,30,20,10 if you prefer.
cool man thanks for the breakdown

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13