I need hellp!!

Thunder KAT

Awards
alright im lookin into my first PH cycle i was thinkin of tryin this stuff out but tell me what you think would be the best and most safe for a first timer thnx!!

BDC Nutrition T-1 Lotion

SUPPLEMENT FACTS:
Serving Size: 2 mL
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
1-Test: 42 mg
4-AD: 42 mg

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
alright im lookin into my first PH cycle i was thinkin of tryin this stuff out but tell me what you think would be the best and most safe for a first timer thnx!!

BDC Nutrition T-1 Lotion

SUPPLEMENT FACTS:
Serving Size: 2 mL
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
1-Test: 42 mg
4-AD: 42 mg
Hey thunder that is a GREAT product I'm in PCT from it at the moment. I had no sides just big gains. I wish I would have bought WAYYYY more before the ban.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Man did you just stir up some memories. T1 and T1pro were incredible products. Bump for Chemo

That's a good product to use for a first timer. I'd go with a full squirt twice a day and grow. Make sure you diet is in check because without that your gains will be nothing more then water.

Thunder KAT

Awards
Thnx guys and for pct what would u reccomend nolva and test booster or??

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Thnx guys and for pct what would u reccomend nolva and test booster or??
I did Dr D's way (kinda)

Week 1

40mg tamox—25mg RXT—3 pills Fenugreek

Week 2

30mg tamox—50mg RXT—4 pills Fenugreek

Week 3

20mg tamox—50mg RXT—5 pills Fenugreek

Week 4

10mg tamox—75mg RXT—6 pills Fenugreek

Week 5

75mg RXT

I also took flax, garlic, omegas, hawthorn, and multi vit. 2 weeks before cycle, on cycle and PCT. Oh I also am doing in PCT GHT stack from sci fit......

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Man did you just stir up some memories. T1 and T1pro were incredible products. Bump for Chemo

That's a good product to use for a first timer. I'd go with a full squirt twice a day and grow. Make sure you diet is in check because without that your gains will be nothing more then water.
Yes like jminis said eat clean first of all but eat a good 4000+ cals and jack ur protein up to 1.3 to 1.5 grams per pound of your body weight. Train hard, sleep a lot. Becareful after applying your lotion if you have kids, wife, etc... Wash your hands GOOD!! Good luck keep us posted!!

Thunder KAT

Awards
thnx for all your help guys it was a hard decision to make to do my first cycle as the t-1 lotion or i was also thinking about 19nor and 4-ad but i think u guys convinced me tht ill like the t-1 lotion thnx again!!

opks22

Awards
Did you just happen to have this stuff lying around? Or is this a new release of some sort of derivative of the original?