What to stack with SD??

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I'm preparing for a clean bulk and would like some opinions on what I should stack with SD. I've done three prohormone cycles (been about a year). I'm 5'11" 225, 24yrs old, and 20% bf. I'm going to lean out a bit before starting. Diet is good, routine is good. Just some compound opinions/dosage would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jared

Awards
Have you used SD before? If not, I would consider using it solo. Gains from SD alone are quite impressive. Save stacking for another cycle down the road. This is just my opinion of course.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Thanks- So you've used it? If so what type of gains did you get? How does it compare to M1T/4AD cycle (that's what I did before) Really liked it. Sides weren't bad for me.

Thanks again- Any other opinions welcome as well.

Jared

Awards
I have used it. Gained probably 12 pounds or so while I was on. I liked it much more than M1T, psychologically and physically.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I have used it. Gained probably 12 pounds or so while I was on. I liked it much more than M1T, psychologically and physically.
Nice- What dosage do you think using it as a stand alone?

Jared

Awards
Magic number for me was 20 mg/day. I tried 30 but I was cramping up like crazy. I couldn't even swing a baseball bat without my pecs spasming, and leaving me in pain.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Magic number for me was 20 mg/day. I tried 30 but I was cramping up like crazy. I couldn't even swing a baseball bat without my pecs spasming, and leaving me in pain.
Yeah that sounds kinda rough. 20mg's was pretty good though. What are your stats?

I know this is off topic but how about Masterdrol. How does that compare to Sd

Thanks for the posts

Jared

Awards
I am 6'2" and hovering around 220 lbs. I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed with the product. Masterdrol the same compound I believe so if I were you, I would get the one that is easier on the wallet. Although, if you search around some of the board sponsers right now you can find some pretty sweet deals on SD and similar products. My only advice would be to make sure you use a SERM for PCT, and not an AI only.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
After dueing some research I've decided to stack Prostanozol and SD.

Thinking of one of these (of course all comments are welcome):

Wk 1: SD 10mg
2: SD 20
3: SD 20/Pro 75mg
4: SD 20/Pro 100
5: Pro 100
6: Pro 100

Or

Wk 1: SD 10/Pro 75
2: SD 20/Pro 100
3: SD 20/Pro 100

Thoughts?
Thanks in advance

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
if you've never run sd before, i'd go with it solo. see how it goes for you. you can always run another cycle later if you've got the 90 ct. bottle..

kasket

Awards
Run it alone brother. The gains from SD will be like your first time using M1T, and they are very DRY so it will be a lean bulk.

Also, Don't go over 3 weeks. Most people see 10 pounds gains off of 2 weekers, 3 weeks is as long as I and many others would suggest running SD, especially for your first time with the compound. It is fairly harsh on the liver like every other methyl.

designgray

designgray

Awards
Freakin' right on man! I am 5-8 at a LEAN 185 and ran up to 30 mg / day stacked with 1-Alpha (just for s##ts) and i felt like I was 90 years old every night. After a day in office, and throwin' around heavy freakin' weight - I would eat my final meal of the day and get up outta my seat to hear every bone in my body crack and my back feeling like Scoliosis city. :blink:

Next time I'm stackin' SD with Phera Plex !

I went a week on 30 - KILLER. But everyone around around me is asking me if I'm on Steriods, the way I'm blowing up the scales. :woohoo:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys- I see a pattern here. I'll buy the Pro now with SD and i'll only run an SD 3 weeker for my next one....I'll see how that goes maybe extend to 4. From what I've been reading it should be great.

Should I go

Thanks for all the replies

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys- I see a pattern here. I'll buy the Pro now with SD and i'll only run an SD 3 weeker for my next one....I'll see how that goes maybe extend to 4. From what I've been reading it should be great.

Should I go

Thanks for all the replies
that should be a good outline of the cycle, though on the third week you should determine if the 20mg is working for you or not.

if youre seeing good gains and feel good it is possible to extend to 4 weeks. though i would have RYR and a lot of support supps being taken while on.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
After dueing some research I've decided to stack Prostanozol and SD.

Thinking of one of these (of course all comments are welcome):

Wk 1: SD 10mg
2: SD 20
3: SD 20/Pro 75mg
5: Pro 100
6: Pro 100

Or

Wk 1: SD 10/Pro 75
2: SD 20/Pro 100
3: SD 20/Pro 100

Thoughts?
Thanks in advance
I would probably run it solo for a first-time user of SD, but I've run Pro at the end of the cycle and saw an increase in hardness and especially vascularity, beyond what was seen on an SD-only cycle of =tenor.

Be sure to drink >1gallon of water a day.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have run it twice at 20, with great results each time.....my results on SD blew away my results on m1T/4Ad...plus I kept my gains on SD:woohoo:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again everyone! all good comments. I'll be sure to start a cycle log when I begin. Can't wait to start-but first gonna lose some BF.

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again everyone! all good comments. I'll be sure to start a cycle log when I begin. Can't wait to start-but first gonna lose some BF.

Thanks
Excellent idea..It is alot easier to do that than to try and shed twice as much later. I don't think enough cats do a mini-lean before a bulk, does so much good.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Excellent idea..It is alot easier to do that than to try and shed twice as much later. I don't think enough cats do a mini-lean before a bulk, does so much good.
Yeah- when I did my three cycles about a year ago. My BF was a little higher than it is now. I could obviously feel the pumps and my strength went up but couldn't really see anything. I could tell I was bigger but I had too much of a covering.

Later-

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've heard Arnold say it lots, you can lose 5lbs of fat and looked like you gain ten of muscle. When your BF is low every inch you gain looks huge.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys- again thanks for the replies

But- I just placed an order for the Methoxy-TST and Mega-Trn- so that's what I'm going to do. Just thought I'd keep ya posted- again I plan on keeping a log so I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy lifting