WK7 Test E 500mg HCG 500iu (MWF)
WK8 Test E 500mg
WK9 Test E 250mg SD 10mg
WK10 Test E 250mg SD 20mg
WK11 DNP 200mg
WK12 DNP 400mg
WK13 HCG 500iu (MWF)
WK14-17 Clomid + Nolva inversely tapered

25mg RXT run daily Wks1-12. Liver support would be run the entire cycle. Activate might be added to PCT

What do you guys think?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why are you ramping up and down? pointless

10 weeks is kinda short for test enan

HCG should be run 250iu 2x a week from week 3 until PCT

not gonna talk about the DNP

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
haha.. exactly what Glen said.. beat me to it.

:whip:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
why are you ramping up and down? pointless

10 weeks is kinda short for test enan

HCG should be run 250iu 2x a week from week 3 until PCT

not gonna talk about the DNP

Completely agreed. It is one thing to ramp a dosage up but no reason to ramp it back down except in extreme circumstances (not going to get into that right now). Also, 250mg/week Test E isn't that much at all. I would definitely start at 500mg.

Glen has it nailed down though. DNP? I seriously doubt you should be using this.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats not enough test IMO, also dont need to ramp up and DNP is a f*kin crazy chemical to use and i dont understand why anyone would use it. seems much safer to just use some tren and clen with a little test maybe than liquify my internal organs with bug spray.
but i dont know anything anyway. good luck though!

Popa Murph

Awards
Thanks for the input guys!

WK1 Test E 500mg SD 10mg
Wk2 Test E 500mg SD 20mg
WK3 Test E 500mg DNP 200mg
WK4 Test E 500mg DNP 400mg
WK5 Test E 500mg
WK6 Test E 500mg
WK7 Test E 500mg 2x HCG 250iu
WK8 Test E 500mg
WK9 Test E 500mg
WK10 Test E 500mg SD 10mg 2x HCG 250iu
WK11 Test E 500mg SD 20mg
WK12 Test E 500mg DNP 200mg
WK13 DNP 400mg
WK14 3X HCG 250iu
WK 15-19 Clomid + Nolva inversely tapered and P-GH (not sure on dose yet)

Activate started in wk 17 for 4 wks
RXT 25mg ED until PCT

The HCG might not be included

Diet will vary depending upon what phase of the cycle I am in. There might be a 2 week albuterol cycle included around wk 7.

WOW gleni, ubi, cuffs, and lake any input from you guys is very much appreciated

:woohoo:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I personally like to use HCG from week 3, to a few days before PCT.. 250iu, 2X a week all the way through. SOme people like it differently.. that's just me and a bunch of others that like it the way mentioned. (swale's)

Diet dictates the end product of a cycle. Diet dictates anything really. You don't need DNP or albuterol.. you just need strict adherence to a proper diet.. and train like you want to reach your recomp goal.

No hardcore compounds like DNP, or beta-2 agonists like albuterol will ever take the place of a sound diet/training regimen.

These compounds we take are purely secondary, and people lose sight of that. Why risk your health for goals you can attain with what you have already?

Eat right, train well, and you can recomp with frickin' Met-Rx if you have everything else dialed. ;)

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I personally like to use HCG from week 3, to a few days before my cycle.. 250iu, 2X a week all the way through. SOme people like it differently.. that's just me and a bunch of others that like it the way mentioned. (swale's)

Diet dictates the end product of a cycle. Diet dictates anything really. You don't need DNP or albuterol.. you just need strict adherence to a proper diet.. and train like you want to reach your recomp goal.

No hardcore compounds like DNP, or beta-2 agonists like albuterol will ever take the place of a sound diet/training regimen.

These compounds we take are purely secondary, and people lose sight of that. Why risk your health for goals you can attain with what you have already?

Eat right, train well, and you can recomp with frickin' Met-Rx if you have everything else dialed. ;)
I totally agree. DNP isn't worth it bro no matter what anyone tells you. I mean heck think about it. It is a little over 3 months. I think you can buckle down your diet enough that you wont need DNP for that short period of time. I also agree here that HCG should be taken all the way through. I wouldn't have said week 3 but ubiquitous has more experience there so I would listen to that. SD 2 weeks followed by 2 of DNP, your body is going to be mad at you lol.

haplochrom

Awards
It would be one thing if the cycle looked so bad ass that we thought he was able to "handle" DNP, but just putting DNP in the same timeframe that the test would be kicking in shows your maturity with steroids. DNP instantly takes away your cycle. Imagine two weeks where you basically lose all will and ability to train. It would be one thing to do it incetween test and pct, where gains have stalled, but two DNP cycles in 14 weeks??... Thats nutso