all test cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
yeah but what do you mean an all test cycle just test alone yeah possible you could do it but remember test takes 3 weeks to kick in. but yeah get idea remember test is test be it sustanon 250 mixed with test e or test c. test is test. and test only is great first cycle bro.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
1ad hit the nail on the head with the kick in time but it is all good If you haven't gotten your stash, then you would be better off going with a single ester not a mix like sust

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
is this a serious post?!?!?! do a freaking search .. what kinda question is this? ... jesus

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
is this a serious post?!?!?! do a freaking search .. what kinda question is this? ... jesus
Right on, also Test does not take 3 weeks to kick in. Test prop, sups, or even a dermal take days to kick in. So there's no need for an oral AAS. I know someone who does Test only cycles and loves them. he doesn't mess with anything but and he's one jacked mofo.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I have a close friends that started off running a few test only cycles before he joined the marines, he was always raving about them...now whenever hes on leave he uses test in all his cycles.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I have a close friends that started off running a few test only cycles before he joined the marines, he was always raving about them...now whenever hes on leave he uses test in all his cycles.

In most if not all cycles... test should always be the base.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
the reason i asked is i got 50 ml of test e 250(venom labs...tested out at 330mg per ml actualy) and i have a few extras......i have about 5 weeks worth of eq and 3 weeks worth of deca that im gonna split in half and slam just for my joints.....not looking for any other effect.......and i have some superdroll and prohormones i want to use up and backload my cycle

but since test is what i have the most of the other stuff dont really matter i just dont want it to go to waste

Status
Not open for further replies.