What would cause the greatest strength gains?

What would cause the greatest strength gains?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wanna gain as much strength as possible using only the above compounds as options, any suggestions would be appreciated.

the42nd

Awards
i did a cycle w/ those 3 compounds that went like this:
500mg/w test e 1-12weeks
40mg/d d-bol 1-5 weeks
50mg/d var 9-14 weeks

i had the biggest strength increase during the fifth week, but overall i was very happy with strength.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I voted for option 3 but I really think you should up the EQ and test to 12 weeks duration. Have you run EQ before? I tried it at 400 mg and didnt get much from it at all. Gave it another go at 800 mg and it was a totally different story. I'm running it now with 1200 mg test and 150 mg Drol. Strength is pretty wicked right now, and only finishing up week 2.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-13
testenan 750mg/wk
weeks 1-12
eq 600mg/wk
weeks 1-4
dbol 50mg/ed (although, this is a rather high dose for dbol, 30 suffices for most) JMO.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Drol - 100mg/150mg
Test - 750mg/week
Tren Ace - 100mg EOD
Superdrol 20mg-30mg to finish the cycle.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Drol - 100mg/150mg
Test - 750mg/week
Tren Ace - 100mg EOD
Superdrol 20mg-30mg to finish the cycle.
This is a very nice cycle suggestion, but I always exercise caution when stacking drol with tren only because the strength gains come so fast and so great that it's very easy to tear something in the process.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
although, he did say "using only the above compounds"

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
true...I think Grassroots was just trying to say that tren is far better than EQ for strength (and everything else).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah well, you're a stupidhead........j/k

true, tren is better in that regard. expensive though. although, for me, i didn't notice a huge jump in strength on tren. kept expecting it but never happened. fast gains make me nervous anyway, they never last.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
yeah well, you're a stupidhead........j/k

true, tren is better in that regard. expensive though. although, for me, i didn't notice a huge jump in strength on tren. kept expecting it but never happened. fast gains make me nervous anyway, they never last.

How much tren were you using and what ester? Never heard of a tren non-responder before...What brand was it? Possibly fake?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I'll agree with beelze...I love tren and was very happy with my results...however I continued expecting a huge development/increase in strength yet it never happened in either of my 2 tren cycles.

My first cycle I ran Tren Ace for 6 weeks @ 50mg ED

My second cycle I ran Tren E for 12 weeks @ 400mg EW

I would not say I'm a non-responder b/c I did see a decent reduction in bodyfat however I just never got the superman strength increase.

regards,
COTC

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
How much tren were you using and what ester? Never heard of a tren non-responder before...What brand was it? Possibly fake?
most definately not fake.

first cycle was 350mg/wk of trenace for 10 weeks
second cycle was 525mg/wk of trenace of 10 weeks
third cycle was trenenan at 500mg/wk for 15 weeks

don't get me wrong, i did gain strength but the difference between a test/tren cycle and test/eq cycle was hardly nothing. which for me, makes it an unnecessary expenditure. considering trying higher doses as it was suggested to me by another large friend of mine, exnihilo, who has done 1G/wk of trenenan and that was the only time he really noticed anything significant on tren. and his was homebrew conversion from pellets so it's most definately not fake.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
most definately not fake.

first cycle was 350mg/wk of trenace for 10 weeks
second cycle was 525mg/wk of trenace of 10 weeks
third cycle was trenenan at 500mg/wk for 15 weeks

don't get me wrong, i did gain strength but the difference between a test/tren cycle and test/eq cycle was hardly nothing. which for me, makes it an unnecessary expenditure. considering trying higher doses as it was suggested to me by another large friend of mine, exnihilo, who has done 1G/wk of trenenan and that was the only time he really noticed anything significant on tren. and his was homebrew conversion from pellets so it's most definately not fake.
wow, those are some hefty doses of tren for some long cycles. Everyone responds to different gear differently. It's just important to keep expectations realistic. I know tren has gotten the rep of being some magic potion that lets you bench 500 lbs overnight, def not the case. My fav gear for strength is Drol with a buttload of test. I really use tren only because it seems to reduce my bf a good amount, and does help with strength, but as you said, its not some crazy explosion.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Tren cuts me up like no other substance, BUT I get no strength increase from it.
I've used the acetate at 75mg per day and the enanthate at 600mg per week.