SD Cycle, Any suggestions?

ali11atc

Awards
Hey guys,

After doing about 1 month of research on SD alone and the different ways it has been used i have decided to start my pre supplementation for 1 week and than go ahead with my cycle. Can you please let me know what you all think? Ohh and most importantly, I have a great meal plan consisting of 3500cals 60/30/10 ratio!

Stats, 23yrs old, 5-10, 165lbs, 5yrs bodybuilding.

1 week of pre loading:

Milk Thistle 1000mg ed
RYR 1200mg ed
CoQ10 100mged
Hawthron 450mg ed
Policosanol 20mg ed
Multi Vitamin

Will take thsese sups during 4 week cycle and during my 4 week PCT.

SD CYCLE

Week 1: 10mg ed before workout
Week 2: 20mg ed before workout
week 3: 20mg ed before workout
week 4: 30mg ed before workout

PCT weeks 5-8

RXT 100/75/50/25
DHEA 200/200/100/100
Fenugreek 1000,2000,3000,4000
Lean Extreme (cortistol) Recommended Dosages.

I feel really comfortable with my cycle, i have PCT on hand however the only real concern i have is my PCT. Will i be ok not talking Nolva? (SERM) Cause RXT is not a Serm and is an AI so how will this effect me?

I would perfer to have Nolva but just cannot get my hands on it!! (help)??

scarfacebling

Awards
Nolva is available from board sponsors

ali11atc

Awards
Can you tell me which sponsor is reliable or you have had no problems with?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you tell me which sponsor is reliable or you have had no problems with?
They are AM board sponsor. If they were not reliable they would not be board sponsor for too long.

ALA and NAC for liver protection. I know you say your taking MT. I have seen test results that show much better support with anti-o's like ALA/NAC. I only take MT during PCT. Just me.

At 165lbs I would not be considering going over 20mgs/d and at 20mgs I would split the dose up.

ali11atc

Awards
Ok, so is what your telling me is to take my Pro liver which contains NAC during my SD cycle and than switch to the Milk Thistle for PCT???

am i understand that correctly?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I would take it all straight through and beyond. I would keep the cycle at no longer than 4 weeks with 4 week PCT. I would take half the dose that you plan and use creatine, glutamine and whey daily. I would keep calories high as possible and drink 2 liters of water a day. I hope that helps.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so is what your telling me is to take my Pro liver which contains NAC during my SD cycle and than switch to the Milk Thistle for PCT???

am i understand that correctly?
I take ALA/NAC all year long and up the dose a bit during a cycle. During PCT I drop the ALA/NAC back down to my regular dose and add the Milk Thistle for about 4 weeks.

I'm not saying that Milk Thistle is not a good idea during a cycle. What I am saying is that I have test results on SD (and other methyls) using ALA/NAC with and without Milk Thistle. The ALA/NAC alone results are equal or better than with Milk Thistle. I like using it after my cycle during PCT. Again, it is just me and my preference based on my test results. If I had a choice, which obviously I do, of one or the other while on, I chose ALA/NAC.

ali11atc

Awards
Im confused knowbull.. Take half the does that i planned? Are you referring to the SD or the PCT supps or what?

Regardelss im taking my pre loading supps all the way through my cycle and into my PCT.. That i am doing

ali11atc

Awards
Ok, i heary ya B5150, is there any supp out there with this combination? Or do i have to buy each individually, my pro liver has NAC but thats it.. I dont think it contains ALA?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally have a kilo of NAC and several bottles of ALA and 1000count Milk Thistle. Has lasted me forever.

If I were shopping around the first place I would look is a board sponsor. I prefer to shop with them. I hit up CNW and came up with

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=243

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=157

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=1013

Just about everything you will ever need can be found at one of our sponsors. I shop at Matt's.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
eat

Hey guys,

After doing about 1 month of research on SD alone and the different ways it has been used i have decided to start my pre supplementation for 1 week and than go ahead with my cycle. Can you please let me know what you all think? Ohh and most importantly, I have a great meal plan consisting of 3500cals 60/30/10 ratio!

Stats, 23yrs old, 5-10, 165lbs, 5yrs bodybuilding.

1 week of pre loading:

Milk Thistle 1000mg ed
RYR 1200mg ed
CoQ10 100mged
Hawthron 450mg ed
Policosanol 20mg ed
Multi Vitamin

Will take thsese sups during 4 week cycle and during my 4 week PCT.

SD CYCLE

Week 1: 10mg ed before workout
Week 2: 20mg ed before workout
week 3: 20mg ed before workout
week 4: 30mg ed before workout

PCT weeks 5-8

RXT 100/75/50/25
DHEA 200/200/100/100
Fenugreek 1000,2000,3000,4000
Lean Extreme (cortistol) Recommended Dosages.

I feel really comfortable with my cycle, i have PCT on hand however the only real concern i have is my PCT. Will i be ok not talking Nolva? (SERM) Cause RXT is not a Serm and is an AI so how will this effect me?

I would perfer to have Nolva but just cannot get my hands on it!! (help)??

At 5'10" and only 165lbs, I would bump to like 4600 cals or maybe more. keep it clean though:food:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
ali11atc, yes half the SD, 10 mill in the morning will work great and not shut you down as hard or fast, it will work just a little slower and that goes for sides too! Perfect cycle is a good product that can be had for a good price from island. I hope you aim right and keep your gains.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, dont go up to 30mgs like stated earlier. I just wanted to put that out there again. That is ALOT for 165lbs!

ali11atc

Awards
Ok, since i have come to the conclustion that at 165lbs going up to 30mg of SD is probably not a wise choice..

SO that being said, what would be a better cycle dosage.

1) 20/20/20/20

or

2) 10/20/20/20

im leaning towards #1

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Actually you should do neither. You need to start at 10mgs and see how you react. There is no need to say now that you need 4 weeks because you are not going to 30mgs. This is just insane and makes me and most others think that you didnt do your research. You will see very noticable gains in 3 weeks if you eat right, get rest and train hard. If for some reason you think that the three weeks wasnt enough then go another week. I myself at 185lbs and 5'9" could not take another week due to back pumps. I hope for your sake you dont get them like I did. They were crazy as hell. Start at 10mgs for atleast a week maybe more. See what happens.
Drew

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Actually you should do neither. You need to start at 10mgs and see how you react. There is no need to say now that you need 4 weeks because you are not going to 30mgs.
I am in complete agreement. I am over 200lbs and gained nicely on 10/20/20 There is little benefit to extending the cycle to four weeks. Don't take my word read around. MOST IMPORTANTLY if you go three weeks at dosages of 10/20/20 you won't need to take Nolva.

stop being a cheap ass and get some nolva
Nolva is toxic to the liver. Why take it if its not needed. SD run the way I suggested is not deeply suppressive and is not that toxic to the liver.

In fact I recovered fine using Dr.D's original protocol of Fenugreek & DHEA plus Creatine (used only on PCT). If you ever need to use a SERM look into alternatives to Nolva.

MGH1982

Awards
I am in complete agreement. I am over 200lbs and gained nicely on 10/20/20 There is little benefit to extending the cycle to four weeks. Don't take my word read around. MOST IMPORTANTLY if you go three weeks at dosages of 10/20/20 you won't need to take Nolva.
Agreed i am 220lbs, I ran an SD cycle at 10/20/20 and worked out amazing... really nice gains. No, need to go over 20mg's if under 225lbs, IMO.

ali11atc

Awards
wow, now im really confused! Ok, i agree with starting at 10mg just to see how my body reacts however the majority of people have told me just to keep it at 20mg and do 4 weeks.. I will do some more research on 3 weeks.. I guess i can also see how i feel after 3 weeks and go from there.. If i can do a 4th i will if not im sure with a good training and diet 3 weeks i will get some nice gains.

Now to the PCT!! Im sorry to beat this to death guys.. But this is the first post i have read that someone has told me not to use Nolva or i wouldnt need it? So with a 3 week cycle of SD at 10/20/20 fenugreek and DHEA will be suffice for PCT? Can i get some other opinions on this guys..

How about instead of the Nolva , Do a PCT of RXT, Fenugreek, and DHEA?

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
wow, now im really confused! Ok, i agree with starting at 10mg just to see how my body reacts however the majority of people have told me just to keep it at 20mg and do 4 weeks.. I will do some more research on 3 weeks.. I guess i can also see how i feel after 3 weeks and go from there.. If i can do a 4th i will if not im sure with a good training and diet 3 weeks i will get some nice gains.

Now to the PCT!! Im sorry to beat this to death guys.. But this is the first post i have read that someone has told me not to use Nolva or i wouldnt need it? So with a 3 week cycle of SD at 10/20/20 fenugreek and DHEA will be suffice for PCT? Can i get some other opinions on this guys..

How about instead of the Nolva , Do a PCT of RXT, Fenugreek, and DHEA?
RXT, Fenugreek and DHEA would be a borderline PCT IMO. I am an advocate of using a SERM(nolva) and an AI(RXT) along with my usual supps for PCT. I also rec. you do a 10/20/20 cycle and I am sure you will have very decent gains in strength and weight, make sure your diet and training both are solid.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Agreed i am 220lbs, I ran an SD cycle at 10/20/20 and worked out amazing... really nice gains. No, need to go over 20mg's if under 225lbs, IMO.
Well said. Safety first.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I used Ultra hotter, Fenugreek, and Dhea for my pct and continued to make gains for about 8 days post cycle. Make sure to continue to run your supporting supps all the way through your pct. That is very important. Also, add some taurine to your pill collection. Cheap at walmart. About 2000mgs a day on that if back pumps become a problem. I am about 99.9 certain that you will not need a 4th week. You should just keep it, do a break, then another cycle. More for your money. Anyways, do alot more research. If you keep listening to whoever told you to do a 4 weeker, you will be in some trouble.

ali11atc

Awards
thanks revodrew,

I will be certain to do some more research before i do start my SD,

I think im going to be safe and run a SERM and an AI for my PCT..

Its gona look like this.

NOLVA (am) RXT (pm)

40g 75g
30g 50g
20g 25g

To inlude all my other pre loading supps, CoQ10, RYR, MT, Policosanol, Taurine..

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks revodrew,

I will be certain to do some more research before i do start my SD,

I think im going to be safe and run a SERM and an AI for my PCT..

Its gona look like this.

NOLVA (am) RXT (pm)

40g 75g
30g 50g
20g 25g

To inlude all my other pre loading supps, CoQ10, RYR, MT, Policosanol, Taurine..
NOLVA is rec. at night(before bed) and remember to take RXT with olive fish oil(s) for better absorption.

ali11atc

Awards
SO reverse the Nolva/RXT timings and take NOLVA at night?

Does it really make a difference, whats the reason for that bud? I have flax oil for the absorption...

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
SO reverse the Nolva/RXT timings and take NOLVA at night?

Does it really make a difference, whats the reason for that bud? I have flax oil for the absorption...
Take Nolva and RXT in conjunction at night, flax seed would work great.
Our bodies produce most of our estrogen at night. So at night would be the best time to block the receptors(nolva's job), and Nolva is quite stong / long lasting, and has more strength if taken at night(in the morning it would be more weak).

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Another .02.

If you are running the DHEA for PCT I would rec'd starting the Rebound XT at lower dose and amp it up to prevent any rebound estrogen. Same dosages just the opposite direction 25,50,75. DHEA does convert to estrogen.

IMHO, with a 3 week SD cycle you i think you would be safe with just:
Rebound XT
Lean Extreme or substitute
Pro-Liver
Hawthorne (optional if high BP is issue)
But remember I don't know **** anyway.

ali11atc

Awards
Ok, i have done a litte more research and looking at other people PCT on SD and i have come up with this.

3 Week Cycle of SD

10/20/20. Continue to take safeguard sups through cycle and to the end of PCT. (RYR, CoQ10, MT, Policosanol, Hawthowrn)

PCT

Nolva 40/20/20 in conjunction with RXT 75/50/25 along with Fenugreek 2500/3000/3000/3500.

Now i do have 3 QUESTIONS..

1) Im going to be taking the Nolva in conjunction with RXT in the PM. Is ramping down both dosages the best thing to do?

2) When would be the best time to take the Fenugreek? At night with everything else?

3) I wanted to implement DHEA in my PCT, on a 3 week cycle of SD would you recommend it, or is what i have fine?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I really dont think that you need the dhea. What you have otherwise looks good to me, but there are alot more people on this site that know a **** more then myself. Good Luck!
Drew

ali11atc

Awards
Thanks for your input drew.. Im also currently waiting my blood test results for my test count. I will post them as soon as i get them. My main concern is having a strong PCT which will allow me to keep the most gains as possible as well as keep my stength up.