Help with cycle. Suggestions.

• Thread starter Friendly Milkshake
  • Start date

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I started back I'm September on 600 test e 400 deca and ran anadrol 75 to 100 workout days for 3 weeks.

Gradually upped to 750 test e then to sus250 at 750 + 650 deca all of this on a mon wed fri pin schedule. I dialed in my estrogen needs with arimdex from my doctor 3mg a week one on each pinning day. Also played around with injectable tne tren base super drol combo for couple weeks which definitely required extra arimdex because nipples could feel it after using such powerful mix!

Now I've been on 1000 sus250 500 deca with eod pinning schedule. Problem is my aridmex dosing needs finer tweaking with the shift and I feel more lethargic taking a dex between pinning days I prefer to do with my shot. Thinking of going .5 Adex daily opposed to 1mg eod.

Also wanted to add another compound in either primo or eq. Im in.cutting phase tracking my calories and macros. I believe also the cut in weight and cleaner eating means less estrogen so my anti e doses might be different now.

Also thinking about tren but not till last 2 to 3 months of cycle I'm running this one at 10 months and on trt with script at 250 mg when cruising. So far liver and kidneys have been good. Blood pressure went up with anadrol but not using anymore. Thanks

Also taking 500 mg p5p 1800 nac 1500 tudca 1200 ALA 5 grams fish oil 10000 iu vitamin d3 and greens supplementation + psyllium husk fiber

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know what your long term plan looks like, but I probably wouldn't add in a 3rd compound/increase dosage for a cut...id be inclined to save that for when you return to a surplus or maintanence at least.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ve been on 5 months, want to go another 5 months ( 40 weeks total ), and add more compounds? Not sure how many cycles you’ve ran like this, but you probably should get blood work, have kidneys checked, and heart. These are the kind of cycles that will eventually catch up with you.