test & EQ or test & tren

Farmboy

Awards
For bulking I thought about test & EQ first and then leaning out with the test & tren. reasonable???

tattoopierced1

as in one cycle or 2 separate cycles? If it is one cycle, either focus on bulking or cutting, not both.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
test tren for both .. don't start cutting too soon after bulking

Farmboy

Awards
My thoughts were to start the test/EQ and then slip into the test/tren while while still eating for the bulk. I thought this would shapen things up before I started cutting with the test/tren.

tattoopierced1

If this is your first cycle, I would keep it simple. IMO EQ is good for appetite increase, and if you've never cycled before, test alone will give you a big boost in strength depending on how you dose it. Test/EQ at 10-12 weeks is good...but extending a cycle out past that with Test/Tren (unless in the same 10-12 weeks) is a bad idea IMO.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if its a first cycle DO NOT run tren
test only for a first cycle .. you could throw in EQ as its mild but then you don't know what to attribute to the test and what to attribute to the EQ

theseus

theseus

Awards
I have always had solid results with tren. Id never do EQ again, I got really bad anxiety while on and it took forever to kick in. Didnt really notice anything special with gains either.

Farmboy

Awards
if its a first cycle DO NOT run tren
test only for a first cycle .. you could throw in EQ as its mild but then you don't know what to attribute to the test and what to attribute to the EQ
I have cycled m1t/4ad and was very pleased. Its very likely that I will wind up using tren to reach my goals as you once mentioned.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my point was you don't know what test will do to you because you have never used it .. if you use both test and tren at the same time you don't know what the test is causing v. what the tren is causing in terms of both gains and sides

Farmboy

Awards
my point was you don't know what test will do to you because you have never used it .. if you use both test and tren at the same time you don't know what the test is causing v. what the tren is causing in terms of both gains and sides
Got it! I'll run the test first and see where it takes me. Easier on the wallet too. thanks Glen

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bump this advice.