Tren Ace / Test E - Caloric Deficit

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Well, I’m going against the grain here… especially after a rough cycle of Deca earlier this year. I’m jumping back on a light Tren and Test cycle to assist with body comp and leaning out. In the past, I have always ran Test at 2:1 or even 3:1 ratio to the Tren, however this was always during a growth period.

I am switching it up this round, will be running TRT doses of testosterone (200-250mg) with about 300-400mg Tren Ace @ .75 or 1.00 cc eod. I know the ratio game is largely subjective and depends on the individual… but I am curious on everyone’s ratio preference during a cut or recomp.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran Dienolone E at 400 per week and Test TRT at 200. Caloric deficit at the time for summer and I felt great and got pretty shredded. Dienolone is a tad weaker but I think still comparable

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last cycle was test 600/eq600/tren 70

I went up to a 140 and then I didn't notice that much of an increase. So I went back down to 70. I actually just finished that cycle, One of the best cycles i've had in years and then I got sick last week and I just decided to pull the plug

By the way, did you get all the other stuff from last cycle figured out or whatever. Drawing a blank I can't remember. I was following along for quite a while and then i'm not sure what happened?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran Dienolone E at 400 per week and Test TRT at 200. Caloric deficit at the time for summer and I felt great and got pretty shredded. Dienolone is a tad weaker but I think still comparable
A lot of people call it tren lite, Personally I don't really think they're comparable. Id say dienolone is maybe 1/4 the strength of tren. But having used both of them I wouldn't even say they're interchangeable even though they have a lot in common. Maybe i just Didn't respond the greatest to it, I know quite a few people who do like it, love it actually. Its one of hydes favorites.

I'm curious, Did you run this cycle a long time ago or was it fairly recently. I used to see dienolone around a lot but not recently. I actually went looking for raw's not too long ago, because so many people had been asking about it. I dont see many guys who are into bodybuilding To actually be body builders that use it. What is very popular for the gym rats and on the forums to guys who may not have a regular gear source back when everyone was selling it online

Last edited:

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran it multiple summers/pre summer: 2017, 2018,2019, and 2021…..I had Pure Oils and Zero Flux brands which I stocked up on and now my stash is finished. It’s not as strong as tren but it is very versatile and I did very long runs up to 16 weeks and blood work health markers etc were fine. I did push the envelope to 600 per and had serious aggression issues. It also made me horny as hell, like looking at a 65 year old lady and thinking damn she is kinda hot…if anyone had it or if did another production run I would buy it immediately

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran it multiple summers/pre summer: 2017, 2018,2019, and 2021…..I had Pure Oils and Zero Flux brands which I stocked up on and now my stash is finished. It’s not as strong as tren but it is very versatile and I did very long runs up to 16 weeks and blood work health markers etc were fine. I did push the envelope to 600 per and had serious aggression issues. It also made me horny as hell, like looking at a 65 year old lady and thinking damn she is kinda hot…if anyone had it or if did another production run I would buy it immediately
Lol😂😂😂 i actually laughed out loud. I also had zero flux, that **** looked like dark brownish orange oil, Almost like sesame oil. Then i think i had a few bttls of the transdermal from apex. I think 300 Was the highest I went with the oil but while using the td alongside it.

Ya i had a few ppl tell me if i could find some they would take it all!

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
You keep begging for trouble lol
It’s a tough pill to swallow… getting old. Likely will be my last tren run ever. I’m just thinking in terms of side effect mitigation and less maintenance, running test a little lower would potentially keep estrogen in better condition without the need for an AI. I’ll adjust by feel, but I’m only running this for 8-10 weeks. Also Ordered some Cardarine to throw in the mix.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At this point I would purchase any form TD or Oil…..the stuff was exactly the color you described, nectar of the gods man

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran this exact cycle with good results leaning out and getting stronger.

210 test and 300-500 dien e (mainly 3-400/wk) for 9.5 weeks, plus the time to clear on some SARMs I believe.

Can confirm libido is stupid. Sleep was rough once I went to 400/wk, but otherwise loved how I felt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s a tough pill to swallow… getting old. Likely will be my last tren run ever. I’m just thinking in terms of side effect mitigation and less maintenance, running test a little lower would potentially keep estrogen in better condition without the need for an AI. I’ll adjust by feel, but I’m only running this for 8-10 weeks. Also Ordered some Cardarine to throw in the mix.
The large majority of people I know experience way more sides with the low test high tren approach so i have no real advice on that.

I feel like the internet made this approach Popular but not many people actually do it outside the forums. Heck, I think most of the people on the forums that talk about it Don't even do it.

The only reason it would make sense to me is if you have a really hard time managing estrogen sides. But I don't see that as a reason to take a bunch of tren. I know quite a few ppl who run test/mast/tren on a cut at 200-300 each but thats about it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren..for many is a compound many "Age Out" of..like EQ..
Once one eclipses 40-45yrs old..often the Risk becomes 3x the Reward..
Above 50...Health Needs to be #1..
I personally love DHB..some refer it as "Old Man's Tren"..
I've had a bottle of 200 Tren E for one very respected source..for 5 yrs..
I'm Wiser today..than when I bought it..lol
Z...

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
The large majority of people I know experience way more sides with the low test high tren approach so i have no real advice on that.

I feel like the internet made this approach Popular but not many people actually do it outside the forums. Heck, I think most of the people on the forums that talk about it Don't even do it.

The only reason it would make sense to me is if you have a really hard time managing estrogen sides. But I don't see that as a reason to take a bunch of tren. I know quite a few ppl who run test/mast/tren on a cut at 200-300 each but thats about it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful
OCD got the best of me, 500 test/300 tren ace… 3rd inject today and im feeling that calorie burning goodness already.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
A little under two weeks in, only side effects to speak of is acid reflux and difficult sleeping, although manageable with melatonin and Benadryl so far. Absolutely killing in the gym, implemented 30 min fasted cardio every morning and keeping fats around 50g per day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little under two weeks in, only side effects to speak of is acid reflux and difficult sleeping, although manageable with melatonin and Benadryl so far. Absolutely killing in the gym, implemented 30 min fasted cardio every morning and keeping fats around 50g per day.
Famotidine at 10mg twice a day is my eventual heartburn play.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Famotidine at 10mg twice a day is my eventual heartburn play.
Ever use Betaine HCL and Pepsin? Kinda the opposite effect as it increases stomach acid but so many coaches recommend it when running Tren Ace.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ever use Betaine HCL and Pepsin? Kinda the opposite effect as it increases stomach acid but so many coaches recommend it when running Tren Ace.
Using betaine & pepsin before meat will help tame that feedback-caused overproduction somewhat, but it’s not going to fix the destroyed gut biome from Tren/orals. Plenty of my meals right now don’t even have meat primarily, but dairy. I take it whenever I eat steaks; it is helpful. But that’s not going to resolve general acid reflux you’ll get if you go too long between meals, or before first meal, or in the middle of the night.

High dose Glutamine is also helpful, maintaining prebiotic intake like fiber & honey, and of course Greek yogurt/saurkraut for restoring probiotics. But I still need Famotidine right now after 2 weeks of low dose Tren Ace (20/day) and then switching to IM Dbol last week (20mg).

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Using betaine & pepsin before meat will help tame that feedback-caused overproduction somewhat, but it’s not going to fix the destroyed gut biome from Tren/orals. Plenty of my meals right now don’t even have meat primarily, but dairy. I take it whenever I eat steaks; it is helpful. But that’s not going to resolve general acid reflux you’ll get if you go too long between meals, or before first meal, or in the middle of the night.

High dose Glutamine is also helpful, maintaining prebiotic intake like fiber & honey, and of course Greek yogurt/saurkraut for restoring probiotics. But I still need Famotidine right now after 2 weeks of low dose Tren Ace (20/day) and then switching to IM Dbol last week (20mg).
Makes sense, it’s interesting how Tren messes with the gut so much. My bowels have became over active, solid bowel movements but literally 5 times a day. Pissing like a race horse too. I’ll give the famotidine a shot for the reflux.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense, it’s interesting how Tren messes with the gut so much. My bowels have became over active, solid bowel movements but literally 5 times a day. Pissing like a race horse too. I’ll give the famotidine a shot for the reflux.
Famotidine isn’t a quick solution btw; it takes a few hours so it’s something you have to plan ahead to utilize to decrease acid for a period. You will probably need twice per day administration, or later in the day to avoid nighttime reflux.

I felt like I was pissing a ton when on the Tren and thought I was crazy, so glad it wasn’t my imagination. I am no longer since I’ve dropped it.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Famotidine isn’t a quick solution btw; it takes a few hours so it’s something you have to plan ahead to utilize to decrease acid for a period. You will probably need twice per day administration, or later in the day to avoid nighttime reflux.

I felt like I was pissing a ton when on the Tren and thought I was crazy, so glad it wasn’t my imagination. I am no longer since I’ve dropped it.
Man I go to bed probably 6 pounds heavier than when I wake up every damn night. I must get up 10x and piss in the night. I can feel everything getting harder and tighter though, so far these are just minor inconveniences… hopefully it stays that way.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I go to bed probably 6 pounds heavier than when I wake up every damn night. I must get up 10x and piss in the night. I can feel everything getting harder and tighter though, so far these are just minor inconveniences… hopefully it stays that way.
Yeah I did not realize how much Tren dries you out. I was getting a little scared in the gym too, because my numbers were rising but my body felt like I was losing my padding/hydration. I absolutely can see how guys using it to peak strength tear things more often.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I run tren I'm up every 2 hours like clockwork to piss

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Bumped Tren to 50mg ED about a week ago, insomnia is brutal at the moment, about 4 hours of sleep in the last two days. Benadryl and melatonin don’t even touch it. I have a few Ambien and a tub of phenibut I may experiment with to try and get some rest, but if the insomnia continues I’ll either cut back to 200mg per week or pull the plug all together. Everything else is looking good, physique is changing, strength is up, killing my lifts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bumped Tren to 50mg ED about a week ago, insomnia is brutal at the moment, about 4 hours of sleep in the last two days. Benadryl and melatonin don’t even touch it. I have a few Ambien and a tub of phenibut I may experiment with to try and get some rest, but if the insomnia continues I’ll either cut back to 200mg per week or pull the plug all together. Everything else is looking good, physique is changing, strength is up, killing my lifts.
I don’t think you need much sleep on Tren to make progress, you see the changes you and everyone gets when they just pin enough… but I would say you probably don’t need that much either with your dietary experience.

I mean, if you can get a few extra hours of sleep going down to 30mg daily, you still get all of the glucocorticoid inhibition, t4 conversion, positive GH interactions, but you end up feeling less stressed out.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
I don’t think you need much sleep on Tren to make progress, you see the changes you and everyone gets when they just pin enough… but I would say you probably don’t need that much either with your dietary experience.

I mean, if you can get a few extra hours of sleep going down to 30mg daily, you still get all of the glucocorticoid inhibition, t4 conversion, positive GH interactions, but you end up feeling less stressed out.
Agreed. I will likely drop back down a bit to see if it helps. That’s be beauty of Acetate… flexibility.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed. I will likely drop back down a bit to see if it helps. That’s be beauty of Acetate… flexibility.
As long as I was getting 5-6 hours of sleep on tren ace I was good. It was of course frustrating and it only compounds the irritability but the positives were worth. It

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Still on the hunt for a legit caber source… you guys have any leads?

Dominus

Dominus

Awards

Trazadone @ 75mg right before lights out is working great. Slept 10 hours straight yesterday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trazadone @ 75mg right before lights out is working great. Slept 10 hours straight yesterday.
A 10-hour sleep always makes me feel like I came out of a rejuvenation chamber or something magic. I always get 6-8, and I have found I can’t actually sleep more than 8 or so routinely, but once in a while if you can get that double digit snooze, you realize the magic of GH.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brother 6 to 8 would be wonderful..
I have too bounce meds,gummies and herb..and might get 4 hrs..
Z...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trazadone is a no go for me it makes me feel like I had too much to drink and then smoked a joint. All bad

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Trazadone is a no go for me it makes me feel like I had too much to drink and then smoked a joint. All bad
I do get a slight hangover in the morning from it, I’d dose phenibut every night if it wasn’t so addicting. That stuff is amazing.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do get a slight hangover in the morning from it, I’d dose phenibut every night if it wasn’t so addicting. That stuff is amazing.
Still haven't tried phenibut yet. It's on the list tho, been sleeping great lately so will probably try it on the next cut especially when the tren/clen combo kicks in