I need a 1ad/4ad plan for a cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

I need a 1ad/4ad plan for a cycle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Cool I need a 1ad/4ad plan combo {PP, Superdrol or ????}


    Sup everyone.


    I need some help and no comments from the peanut section of the forum.

    I have six bottles of 1ad and four bottles of 4ad left over from the ban. I think the shelf life will end next year and I want to start using them by December or January 2006.

    I'm looking to add these supplements, with some of the other supplements out here. I was thinking about adding Superdrol with the 1ad/4ad but I'm not sure about that mix. So, I need for you guys to give me some idea of what to take with the 1ad/4ad.

    When you guys give your suggestions, please list the dosage and the time period for the cycle. I would also like know if anyone else tried that same cycle. -----> I'm not looking to be a lab rat or to grow tities.

    I tried to search the web for some type of logs but there is no logs regarding mixing the 1ad/4ad. I tried to type 1ad into the search button on "AM" but nothing is coming up. I even tried two stars behind the word.

    Oh yeah, I'm not looking to shoot-up with a needle and take the pills...So, let cross that off the list.

  2. Board Supporter
    FOCUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    153

    Reputation

    Log


    Think I remember seeing a SD/1-test/4AD log on the board not long ago
  3. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27395

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Oh yeah, I'm not looking to shoot-up with a needle and take the pills...So, let cross that off the list.
    What about transdermal? Like maybe some Bold base? Steady gains, increased appetite, vascularity....

    Just checkin.
    •   
       

  4. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    I wouldn't stack SD with 1ad/4ad just for the simple fact that you will grow how you want off of 1ad/4ad. All credit goes to Krzna for the info...



    I have compiled a few commonly
    asked questions new users ask before getting into 1AD.Please note that this thread is by no means makes you completely knowledgeable. It is pretty similar to my m1t thread, just varying the cycles and pct.

    I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I feel I’ve reached a plateau and want to use 1ad?
    Well I’ve heard this question over and over and would to prevent all those below 21 that using 1ad, or any other ph under the age of 21 is basically inhibiting your body’s natural production of testosterone. Between the ages of 18 thorough 21, males experience the highest test production. If you feel you want to supplement, I would strongly suggest you look for Test boosters. Please note that this has nothing to do with your lack of so called maturity or the feeling that youngsters are careless. Its scientific and numerous studies have been performed in this regard.

    This is my first ph cycle ………..
    1ad is a great place to start with prohormones.

    I have just got a bottle of 1ad , how do I use it.

    Week 1: 300mg 1AD,300mg 4AD (starts today, 1/30/05)
    Week 2: 300mg 1AD,600mg 4AD
    Week 3: 300mg 1AD,600mg 4AD
    Week 4: 600mg 1AD,900mg 4AD
    Week 5: 600mg 1AD,900mg 4AD
    Week 6: 600mg 1AD,900mg 4AD

    Does 1AD require a PCT?
    The presence of 1ad in the body inhibits the production of the body’s natural reserve testosterone. Once you jump off the cycle you will need to restart your body’s natural test production. A Post Cycle Therapy is therefore required.

    Give me a sample 1ad PCT.

    PCT
    ---
    Week 7: 600mg 6-oxo, 40mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 5g Tribullus
    Week 8: 600mg 6-oxo, 20mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 4g Tribullus
    Week 9: 300mg 6-oxo, 10mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 4g Tribullus
    Week 10: 300mg 6-oxo, 10mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 3g Tribullus

    Is 6oxo good enough by itself for a 1AD PCT, most people say it is enough
    Yes, 6oxo standalone is strong enough to restart the test production in your body. The suppressive action of 1ad is not as extreme as 1ad. Bur 6oxo is not as effective an anti estrogen as Nolvadex. Nolvadex is therefore a good thing to add to any ph cycle.

    What are the sides of 1ad, how can I combat these sides?
    The common sides of 1ad are

    Lethargy – Stacking 1AD with 4AD. Preload 4AD @ 100mg / day (dermal) or 300mg/day (oral) for 1 week.

    Testicular atrophy a.k.a my balls are shrinking :
    Yes, this is a common side effect of using any prohormone. However this is nothing to worry about. Under normal circumstances, you will get back to your normal size after the PCT.
    Incase of extreme cases the following can be tried.
    Day 1 Clomid @ 300mg
    Week 1 Clomid @ 100mg
    Week 2/3 Clomid @ 50mg

    To the best of my knowledge this has cured all cases of testicular atrophy.

    Puffy nipples, soreness aka gyno
    To make a long story short excess test is converted to estrogen in the body. This leads to the famous problem called gyno. In most cases, estrogen based gyno can be handled too.
    Week 1-2 Nolva @ 80mg
    Week 3-4 Nolva @ 40mg
    Week5-6 Nolva @ 20mg

    Loss of libido, loss of erectile hardness etc in the PCT.
    “I used 4AD, I was fine, but in the pct I am losing my drive”. This is another commonly heard complaint. If you want to get your drive back I would suggest using both Nolva and Clomid together. Clomid however makes you moody and prone to irritation, therefore be cautious and use clomid at lower doses.
    If you want to have sex while using 1ad and are “ not able to get it up” then I would suggest you use Tadafil Citrate aka Cialis. I personally feel Cialis is more effective than Viagra.

    What is preloading? How does it help my liver?
    1ad takes the oral route within the body. The body’s natural filter is the liver. 1ad is toxic, this means that your liver will take a beating while you use 1ad. It is always better to preload that is to run a liver protector before jumping on the cycle.
    Milk thistle @ 1000mg preloaded along with 4AD a week before the 1ad starts.
    PCT Milk thistle @ 1000mg for 2 weeks.

    What are other good supplements I can run along side 1ad.
    Make sure you take your multivitamins and EFA’s. If creatine works for you , go for it. Pretty much I would recommend using 1ad for bulking.

    I took 1ad/4ad, its 4 weeks up, I still don’t see any change. Why?
    Well, its not the ph’s fault fault, there is some mistake on your part. Most people underestimate the simple dictum of eating heavy and eating right. Please make sure that your calorics are adjusted to your body weight and height. I do not need to comment on your nutrition, but make sure that you take in 1.7-2g of Protein /lb of body weight.
    Make sure your carbs and EFA’s are at a maximum
    You need to drink @ least 1.5 gallons of water while on 1ad.

    My cycle is over, I have to keep my gains, how do I do it.
    If you want to keep your gains, make sure you take nolvadex. You will lose a little bloat/size due to water retention attributed to the 4AD. Its good to take creatine and nitrous based compounds or cell volumisers at this point to keep your gains. I have not used CEE, but am looking to do so in the near future.

    I have a product by xxx, which says it is a premade stack, how effective are they.
    I do not believe in premade stacks because I feel that the active ingredient prohormone is not in high dosages as it is needed to be. Also t hese are costlier and not so flexible to use. I therefore would suggest you make your own stacks.

    I do not know where to get the necessary supplements/ chems for my PCT.
    Please do not ask on the forums for sources. I will try to help you through secure mail or pm’s.

    I am not a doctor and neither do my opinions construe medical advice. These are just my views after using and researching about this product and answering a number of queries from users who were as confused as me when I first started it.
  5. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    You know what...

    I did find one log "Krzna" started in October 2005 but he is a no show on his log. I would have loved to follow his log because the guy is damn good with this stuff.

    Here is his log>>>

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ad-m14add.html



    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    I wouldn't stack SD with 1ad/4ad just for the simple fact that you will grow how you want off of 1ad/4ad. All credit goes to Krzna for the info...



    I have compiled a few commonly
    asked questions new users ask before getting into 1AD.Please note that this thread is by no means makes you completely knowledgeable. It is pretty similar to my m1t thread, just varying the cycles and pct.

    I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I feel I’ve reached a plateau and want to use 1ad?
    Well I’ve heard this question over and over and would to prevent all those below 21 that using 1ad, or any other ph under the age of 21 is basically inhibiting your body’s natural production of testosterone. Between the ages of 18 thorough 21, males experience the highest test production. If you feel you want to supplement, I would strongly suggest you look for Test boosters. Please note that this has nothing to do with your lack of so called maturity or the feeling that youngsters are careless. Its scientific and numerous studies have been performed in this regard.

    This is my first ph cycle ………..
    1ad is a great place to start with prohormones.

    I have just got a bottle of 1ad , how do I use it.

    Week 1: 300mg 1AD,300mg 4AD (starts today, 1/30/05)
    Week 2: 300mg 1AD,600mg 4AD
    Week 3: 300mg 1AD,600mg 4AD
    Week 4: 600mg 1AD,900mg 4AD
    Week 5: 600mg 1AD,900mg 4AD
    Week 6: 600mg 1AD,900mg 4AD

    Does 1AD require a PCT?
    The presence of 1ad in the body inhibits the production of the body’s natural reserve testosterone. Once you jump off the cycle you will need to restart your body’s natural test production. A Post Cycle Therapy is therefore required.

    Give me a sample 1ad PCT.

    PCT
    ---
    Week 7: 600mg 6-oxo, 40mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 5g Tribullus
    Week 8: 600mg 6-oxo, 20mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 4g Tribullus
    Week 9: 300mg 6-oxo, 10mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 4g Tribullus
    Week 10: 300mg 6-oxo, 10mg Nolva, 1g Milk Thistle, 3g Tribullus

    Is 6oxo good enough by itself for a 1AD PCT, most people say it is enough
    Yes, 6oxo standalone is strong enough to restart the test production in your body. The suppressive action of 1ad is not as extreme as 1ad. Bur 6oxo is not as effective an anti estrogen as Nolvadex. Nolvadex is therefore a good thing to add to any ph cycle.

    What are the sides of 1ad, how can I combat these sides?
    The common sides of 1ad are

    Lethargy – Stacking 1AD with 4AD. Preload 4AD @ 100mg / day (dermal) or 300mg/day (oral) for 1 week.

    Testicular atrophy a.k.a my balls are shrinking :
    Yes, this is a common side effect of using any prohormone. However this is nothing to worry about. Under normal circumstances, you will get back to your normal size after the PCT.
    Incase of extreme cases the following can be tried.
    Day 1 Clomid @ 300mg
    Week 1 Clomid @ 100mg
    Week 2/3 Clomid @ 50mg

    To the best of my knowledge this has cured all cases of testicular atrophy.

    Puffy nipples, soreness aka gyno
    To make a long story short excess test is converted to estrogen in the body. This leads to the famous problem called gyno. In most cases, estrogen based gyno can be handled too.
    Week 1-2 Nolva @ 80mg
    Week 3-4 Nolva @ 40mg
    Week5-6 Nolva @ 20mg

    Loss of libido, loss of erectile hardness etc in the PCT.
    “I used 4AD, I was fine, but in the pct I am losing my drive”. This is another commonly heard complaint. If you want to get your drive back I would suggest using both Nolva and Clomid together. Clomid however makes you moody and prone to irritation, therefore be cautious and use clomid at lower doses.
    If you want to have sex while using 1ad and are “ not able to get it up” then I would suggest you use Tadafil Citrate aka Cialis. I personally feel Cialis is more effective than Viagra.

    What is preloading? How does it help my liver?
    1ad takes the oral route within the body. The body’s natural filter is the liver. 1ad is toxic, this means that your liver will take a beating while you use 1ad. It is always better to preload that is to run a liver protector before jumping on the cycle.
    Milk thistle @ 1000mg preloaded along with 4AD a week before the 1ad starts.
    PCT Milk thistle @ 1000mg for 2 weeks.

    What are other good supplements I can run along side 1ad.
    Make sure you take your multivitamins and EFA’s. If creatine works for you , go for it. Pretty much I would recommend using 1ad for bulking.

    I took 1ad/4ad, its 4 weeks up, I still don’t see any change. Why?
    Well, its not the ph’s fault fault, there is some mistake on your part. Most people underestimate the simple dictum of eating heavy and eating right. Please make sure that your calorics are adjusted to your body weight and height. I do not need to comment on your nutrition, but make sure that you take in 1.7-2g of Protein /lb of body weight.
    Make sure your carbs and EFA’s are at a maximum
    You need to drink @ least 1.5 gallons of water while on 1ad.

    My cycle is over, I have to keep my gains, how do I do it.
    If you want to keep your gains, make sure you take nolvadex. You will lose a little bloat/size due to water retention attributed to the 4AD. Its good to take creatine and nitrous based compounds or cell volumisers at this point to keep your gains. I have not used CEE, but am looking to do so in the near future.

    I have a product by xxx, which says it is a premade stack, how effective are they.
    I do not believe in premade stacks because I feel that the active ingredient prohormone is not in high dosages as it is needed to be. Also t hese are costlier and not so flexible to use. I therefore would suggest you make your own stacks.

    I do not know where to get the necessary supplements/ chems for my PCT.
    Please do not ask on the forums for sources. I will try to help you through secure mail or pm’s.

    I am not a doctor and neither do my opinions construe medical advice. These are just my views after using and researching about this product and answering a number of queries from users who were as confused as me when I first started it.
  6. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    No thanks {I'm chicken}


    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    What about transdermal? Like maybe some Bold base? Steady gains, increased appetite, vascularity....

    Just checkin.
  7. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    nooooooooo needles.

    1-test= needles


    Quote Originally Posted by FOCUS
    Think I remember seeing a SD/1-test/4AD log on the board not long ago
  8. Registered User
    shootmeagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    361

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    1-test = needles


    I think you are thinking of test, not 1-test.

    This article is a little dated now but may be helpful to you: Tolson
  9. Board Supporter
    FOCUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    153

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    nooooooooo needles.

    1-test= needles

    1-test is the target hormone of 1-ad.
  10. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    See, I'm still a newbie. I kept hearing on this board about "TEST" and shooting-up with a needle and I thought you was talking about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain


    I think you are thinking of test, not 1-test.

    This article is a little dated now but may be helpful to you: Tolson
  11. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    any suggestions???????????
  12. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation

    1AD 300mg ED
    4AD no lower than 600mg ED

    6-8wks should do you good, maybe add Phera Plex in the first 3wks..
  13. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    469

    Reputation

    I'd see how you react at 300mgs for the first two weeks and then perhaps bump on on the 1ad to 600mgs.
  14. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Hmmm, maybe I didn't make myself clear.

    I'm not new to a 1ad/4ad cycle. I did two of those bad boy cycles before. I just have six bottles of 1ad and four bottles of 4ad left over and I want to add something else to this mix. I was thinking about PP or Superdrol but I don't have the experience of setting up a cycle. So, that why I asked you guys to supply the dosage and the length of the cycle you recommend.

    The last 1ad cycle I did...I did 700mg a day for six weeks.
  15. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    1AD 300mg ED
    4AD no lower than 600mg ED

    6-8wks should do you good, maybe add Phera Plex in the first 3wks..
    Throw in the PP the first 4 weeks..
  16. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    So, take PP for the first four weeks and on the fifth week take 1ad and 4ad for six more weeks? So, that's a ten week cycle?

    What dosage should I do for PP and should I increase the dosages through the PP cycle? If I go with the PP, should I cut down on the 1ad dosages?

    Should I spread the four bottle of 4ad through the entire cycle?

    How about you type the 1ad/4ad/PP cycle out because I really want this to work correctly.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Throw in the PP the first 4 weeks..
  17. Registered User
    shootmeagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    361

    Reputation

    I think he was suggesting that you start all three substances at the same time.

    As for the 4-AD, you may have in mind what you want to do already, but in a Phera-Plex, 1-AD, 4-AD stack, you may want to consider something like this:

    Week 1-4: PP 20mg, 1-AD 300mg, 4-AD 900mg
    Week 5-6: 1-AD 600mg, 4-AD 900mg

    Here's another of those older articles which includes a lot of info that may help you >> BrinkZone Prohormones
  18. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    I've been thinking of doing the same thing, I've gotten some good ideas from this thread.
  19. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Thanks for the info.


    Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    I think he was suggesting that you start all three substances at the same time.

    As for the 4-AD, you may have in mind what you want to do already, but in a Phera-Plex, 1-AD, 4-AD stack, you may want to consider something like this:

    Week 1-4: PP 20mg, 1-AD 300mg, 4-AD 900mg
    Week 5-6: 1-AD 600mg, 4-AD 900mg

    Here's another of those older articles which includes a lot of info that may help you >> BrinkZone Prohormones
  20. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Hmmm, bigpete was talking about "Halodrol" on another thread and I was wondering how that will react with a 1ad/4ad combo?
  21. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Quick are you planning to log your progress?
  22. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    I think he was suggesting that you start all three substances at the same time.

    As for the 4-AD, you may have in mind what you want to do already, but in a Phera-Plex, 1-AD, 4-AD stack, you may want to consider something like this:

    Week 1-4: PP 20mg, 1-AD 300mg, 4-AD 900mg
    Week 5-6: 1-AD 600mg, 4-AD 900mg

    Here's another of those older articles which includes a lot of info that may help you >> BrinkZone Prohormones
    hey quick 20 all the way through would be fine but i suggest you run it 10/20/20/30 personally i think the first week a higher dosage isnt going to make THAT much of a difference since your body has to take time to get used to it anyways. this also allows you to ramp up to 30mg and see what PP is really all about. i had the most fun on my 3rd and 4th weeks of PP. good luck on the cycle bro and keep us updated. maybe even a log, its not only info for us but helps you to see for yourself what does and doesnt work.
  23. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Doing a log take so much commitment. When I did the Superdrol log...I had to make myself do it. {That's a damn shame}

    I have commitment issues. { sniff sniff }



    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Law
    Quick are you planning to log your progress?
  24. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    I think he was suggesting that you start all three substances at the same time.

    As for the 4-AD, you may have in mind what you want to do already, but in a Phera-Plex, 1-AD, 4-AD stack, you may want to consider something like this:

    Week 1-4: PP 20mg, 1-AD 300mg, 4-AD 900mg
    Week 5-6: 1-AD 600mg, 4-AD 900mg

    Here's another of those older articles which includes a lot of info that may help you >> BrinkZone Prohormones
    Yeah, that's what I meant..
  25. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Yeah, you was trying to kill me pete.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Yeah, that's what I meant..
  26. board observer
    Moyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    You guys are saying 900mg ORAL 4ad right?

    What dosage would you recommend for transdermal 4ad?
  27. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Doing a log take so much commitment. When I did the Superdrol log...I had to make myself do it. {That's a damn shame}

    I have commitment issues. { sniff sniff }
    I followed your SD log and it helped me out greatly.
  28. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    You guys are saying 900mg ORAL 4ad right?

    What dosage would you recommend for transdermal 4ad?

    1. Yes
    2. Usually 5 sprays 2x daily.
  29. board observer
    Moyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    By 5 sprays, you mean 150mg right? 300mg/day?
  30. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    By 5 sprays, you mean 150mg right? 300mg/day?
    does that mean that the absorbtion is increased 300% by making it a trans derm? just askin cause im plannin on runnin a test with some prostan making it a transderm. if anyone has any idea what the actual amount of active that makes it through the digestive track with the prostan and the amount of active that makes it through with a transderm 4-AD?

    sorry to jack the thread for a sec
  31. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Moyer - I went with 300-400 mg 4AD per day. Much above that (I tried for a few days) and you might a well bath in it.

    Another point in the log posted of 1AD - Clomiphene DOES NOT reverse testicular atrophy. That has only been demonstrated with HCG.

    Quick - I'd vote for SDrol as my front.
    I liked SD/trans 4AD&1test.
  32. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Poop - I believe that transdermal 4AD is more effective.

    Absorption is 30-40% (when applied after a hot shower w/ exfoliation). The conversion to testosterone is then like 15-20%, but 4AD appears to have some anabolic properties of it's own.

    No clue on prostanazool - need a molecular weight at least.
  33. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Poop - I believe that transdermal 4AD is more effective.

    Absorption is 30-40% (when applied after a hot shower w/ exfoliation). The conversion to testosterone is then like 15-20%, but 4AD appears to have some anabolic properties of it's own.

    No clue on prostanazool - need a molecular weight at least.
    ya im lookin into it right now. if i come up with a good trans formula ill definately be posting.
  34. New Member
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    By 5 sprays, you mean 150mg right? 300mg/day?
    Yes, Oral 4-AD has horrible bioavailability. Transdermal is much more effective. 150 mg twice daily (300 mg/day) of transdermal 4-AD is a good dose, IMO.
  35. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Have you ran across anyone with a log...regarding the combination you recommended?




    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Moyer - I went with 300-400 mg 4AD per day. Much above that (I tried for a few days) and you might a well bath in it.

    Another point in the log posted of 1AD - Clomiphene DOES NOT reverse testicular atrophy. That has only been demonstrated with HCG.

    Quick - I'd vote for SDrol as my front.
    I liked SD/trans 4AD&1test.
  36. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Hmmm, I will be running short of the 4ad, are there any other supplements I can add on to this cycle? {{ Anyone??? }}
  37. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Hmmm, I will be running short of the 4ad, are there any other supplements I can add on to this cycle? {{ Anyone??? }}
    supposedly reasonable dose of DHEA (1600mg) a day is equal to a good dose of 4-AD. but thats if you like taking 1/2 a bottle of pills every day. and there is some talk of a chance for aromatization with the Dhea converting to andro then to test. but as far as ive seen in real world use no ones experienced any problems.

    hope that helps bro.
  38. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Quick - I didn't run a log. But I asked a dosage question for 1-test/4-AD. It's out there if you are interested.

    I believe there may be a log of SD/1-t/4-AD out there. Take a look.
    I started with the dose recommended for 1-test and 10 mg SD (I went to 20 for the last 1.5 weeks) and the recommended for 4-AD. I went up on 4-AD to help with some lethargy and also to use the bottle up. No use in leaving a tenth of a bottle of T-gel.
  39. New Member
    QUICKRYDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Whoa, that's not even going to happen because that's to high a dose. I think I seen Dhea sold in the stores at 200mg a pill but that way too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    supposedly reasonable dose of DHEA (1600mg) a day is equal to a good dose of 4-AD. but thats if you like taking 1/2 a bottle of pills every day. and there is some talk of a chance for aromatization with the Dhea converting to andro then to test. but as far as ive seen in real world use no ones experienced any problems.

    hope that helps bro.
  40. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Whoa, that's not even going to happen because that's to high a dose. I think I seen Dhea sold in the stores at 200mg a pill but that way too much.
    LOL! ya man you got lucky then cause the bottles that i could find all had 25mg caps or Tabs in them. Try taking a handfull of those a day. F that.

    Well how much 4-AD do you have to last you how long? maybe you should run the test base then switch it over to prostan or something to finish up the cycle. I dont know much about 1 or 4-AD so i dont know how long it will take to have any real effect.

    hey but shoot me an email @ joemahma1984@yahoo.com n ill help you out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Feedback on plan for next Cycle
    By P_MIKE_V in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 03:36 PM
  3. Need a good meal plan for bulking.
    By DerickVonD in forum Bulking
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:32 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:39 AM
  5. planning for next cycle.
    By ChrisDono in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in