Should I add another oral??

1. Should I add another oral??

I'm in week 4 of a Test Enan & Anavar cycle. Week 1-12 500mg Test Enan E/W 1-8 Anavar 50mg E/D . My question is could I add another oral like dianabol at the end of this cycle say Weeks 9-12 or do you think this is overdoing it with the orals?

2. Unbreakable

Wouldn't you run Dbol in the front end of a cycle, and yes, two orals is not a good idea. JMO
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. dbol at the begining then finish up with anavar to harden gains.
    •   

4. I think you will enjoy your cycle the way it is. Unless you can get more var and run it longer I would just leave it.

5. I dont think it would be over doing it. Just wait 4 - 6 weeks in between runs with a methyl. On a serious bulk I almost always run orals twice. Just take the proper precautions.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    I think you will enjoy your cycle the way it is. Unless you can get more var and run it longer I would just leave it.
    Do you mean run anavar for the full 12 weeks??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should I buy another bottle or wait for Superdrol?
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:32 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:59 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 08:01 PM
  4. Should I add tren???
    By Soop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 01:58 PM