Are there any other Black Lion Research Product/= that I should add to PCT stack?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I'm a big fan of BLR and have been running their Viron, Letrone and Rebirth and Exotherm in my (two week cancelled andro bol only run) PCT stack alongside tamox with good success. I'm on my last week of tapered pharma but still want to run the PCT supps to be safe and to enjoy their other benefits.
Anything I can add to this?

Also, my girlfriend loves the Prolacterone. Would Exotherm be okay for females?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,

I'm a big fan of BLR and have been running their Viron, Letrone and Rebirth and Exotherm in my (two week cancelled andro bol only run) PCT stack alongside tamox with good success. I'm on my last week of tapered pharma but still want to run the PCT supps to be safe and to enjoy their other benefits.

Hey bro!

Androgin may help in PCT and after. It may raise natural testosterone levels, increase growth hormone, and is a natural SARM.

Also, I believe Exotherm is fine for females to take. RYAN15 will get you a discount!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi all,

I agree with Ryan…just have her pay attention with the Exotherm. It does reduce estrogen. Short term run should be fine but just be mindful of the AI and it may work best for her to do shorter cycles vs a long run. All depends on how her body responds and her natural estrogen levels etc.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice ^ and yeah maybe androgin but that stack is killer in its own right

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro!

Androgin may help in PCT and after. It may raise natural testosterone levels, increase growth hormone, and is a natural SARM.

Also, I believe Exotherm is fine for females to take. RYAN15 will get you a discount!
Thanks for the advice and discount! If its okay to run Androgin in my PCT, I'll probably start that now.