Test E, EQ & VAR ;)

tbkdkc

Awards
Hey bros this is my second cycle I will be starting up on in the next month. Let me know what you think, stuff is already ordered :)

Weeks 1-11 - Test E 500mg weekly
Weeks 1-10 - EQ 400mg weekly
weeks 8-13 - 50mg var

PCT
wks1-2 150mg clomid 80mg nolva
wk3 100mg clomid 40mg nolva
wk4 50mg clomid 20mg nolva

Question tho, should I run EQ twice a week or shoot it once a week along with test?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros this is my second cycle I will be starting up on in the next month. Let me know what you think, stuff is already ordered :)

Weeks 1-11 - Test E 500mg weekly
Weeks 1-10 - EQ 400mg weekly
weeks 8-13 - 50mg var

PCT
wks1-2 150mg clomid 80mg nolva
wk3 100mg clomid 40mg nolva
wk4 50mg clomid 20mg nolva

Question tho, should I run EQ twice a week or shoot it once a week along with test?
Pin both twice a week. It's simpler that way, and in theory would provide more stable blood levels (although considering, the difference may be negligible)

I pin Enan E3D, which is pretty much twice a week, with some overlap. :stick:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great second cycle. Good luck with it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally i would run that cycle 13 weeks

1-13 test e
1-12 eq

the eq takes a long time to build up

tbkdkc

Awards
yea I wanted to run it 13 weeks, but I wont have enough gear :( Plus var is so expenisve I spent most of the cash on the damn var. But I hear great things about it and cant wait to start this cycle.

Here is a pic of me now incase anyone care
s

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well you're look big my friend

yeah var is expensive as hell, there are definitely other options that give you much more bang for the buck but its basically side free which is nice

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DAMN Glen,

I just saw your new avatar WOW much better than your old one.

Good job.

Sorry for the hijack tb.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
DAMN Glen,

Good job.

Sorry for the hijack tb.

CROWLER
Haha, that's funny bro, I was going to comment on how big his arms look there, but refrained, as this is another thread entirely. I agree...good job Glen.

sorry for the hijack as well.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
DAMN Glen,

Good job.

Sorry for the hijack tb.
^^

and no need to inject EQ bi weekly bro ;) ... by the way I didn't see anything for on cycle estro control ?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot guys appreciate that

i disagree with you french .. i think he should inject the eq twice a week .. provides more stable blood levels and he's gotta inject the enan twice a week anyway

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah glen, you're abs are SICK bro!! Arms lookin swole too.

I also agree with glen, if you can, hit up the cycle a bit longer like was suggested and shoot the EQ twice/week. BTW, you're looking big too tbtdkc. ;) good luck with your 2nd run.

tbkdkc

Awards
Thx bros, Yea I wish I had enough to run 13 weeks but I think it will work out fine.
Does EQ cause any bloat? I bloated like hell my last cycle, but i contribue that to them damn dbols :)

Anyway, I will inject bi-weekly the EQ and Test, is it fine to mix the two in same syringe?

Anything else I should run with my cycle? someone mentioned about on cycle estro control? any comments let me know
thx

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
definitely fine to mix them .. eq shouldn't cause too much bloat, but bloat really is a function of diet and sodium intake

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i disagree with you french .. i think he should inject the eq twice a week .. provides more stable blood levels and he's gotta inject the enan twice a week anyway
yeah glen I gotta agree with you on this one lol

@tbkdkc well I would watch diet and sodium intake to minimize bloat like glenihan said but I would strongly recommend you to run an AI throughout your cycle at a low dose, depends actually on if you're sensitive to estro related sides ... 0.5-0.75mg ED adex or letro would make a good addition ;)

tbkdkc

Awards
Thx bros I appreciate your responses. Im pumped, I love test so much because it makes me feel oh so good :)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Thx bros, Yea I wish I had enough to run 13 weeks but I think it will work out fine.
Does EQ cause any bloat? I bloated like hell my last cycle, but i contribue that to them damn dbols :)

Anyway, I will inject bi-weekly the EQ and Test, is it fine to mix the two in same syringe?

Anything else I should run with my cycle? someone mentioned about on cycle estro control? any comments let me know
thx
I started my cyp/eq cycle 2 weeks ago and i mix in the same syringe, so simple and startin to get more hungry too.:thumbsup: