starting a cutter. need help.

jeff33333

Awards
alright guys, after some debating and looking at where i'm at in my life and what i would like to do, i decided to go with a cutter rather than the bulker that i was going to use. going to save that for a better time when things are more suited to that type of training and eating style. so i'm gonna do a cutter, not real concerned about burning fat just want to get that lean vascular look. the ingrediants i am considering/have are masteron, test prop, and winstrol. wondering if someone could put somethin together for me with that. i've thought of this

wk. 1-10 100mg prop e.o.d.
wk. 1-10 100mg materon twice/week

not sure where to throw in the winstrol, at beginning or end? i've got enough for six weeks.

i know this may look a little light but that is actually what i'm kind of going for, just to lean up and get that vascular cut look with nice definition.

other issues: if that is the correct prop dosage that seems like a rather small amount of test. should i up it?

i think i already know the answer to this one but can i draw both compounds in same syringe and shoot at same time? i think yes but best to be safe. thanks for any and all help on this one.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's plenty of test for a cutter

masteron is a very poor choice unless you are doing a contest .. yes it will harden you up very nicely, but any hardening effects you notice will go away once you stop using the drug

jeff33333

Awards
thanks glen. well, any other suggestions other than the mast? and what about the winny, should i go 1-6 or 6-10. thanks again.