Just ordered Superdrol-quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doberman

Awards
Ok I heard it was being discontinued so I jumped and bought a bottle of 90 caps. Sorry if this is an elementary question, but how long can I make this bottle last?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
How quickly can I save a million bucks?

Some questions can't be answered with out the right info.

Weight being most important.

Start with 1 cap a day ~ 10mg - assess tolerance up to 30mg.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Ok I heard it was being discontinued so I jumped and bought a bottle of 90 caps. Sorry if this is an elementary question, but how long can I make this bottle last?
you could make it last forever if you wanted to.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
And you might want to verify your bottle does have 90ct and not 60 like I have seen advertised.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Dober,

You could easily get 6-8 weeks per bottle. I would shoot for 6 weeks doing 20mg/day.

I ran my cycle at 20mg/day and gained about 14# on a calorie restricted diet.

I went from 214 to 229.

intel55 ;)

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I just checked out the rumor about SD and it is coming from anabolic xtreme. They had licsened SD from DS. Looks like the rumor is true.

Glad I already have 12 bottles :D and some powder. whoo hoo

50joe

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean 'a rumor'?? AX isnt going to be selling it anymore?? :wtf:

The Doberman

Awards
You gained 15 pounds on a calorie restricted diet? That is pretty damn impressive. How much fat did you lose?

And did they give any reason for SD being discontinued?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
You gained 15 pounds on a calorie restricted diet? That is pretty damn impressive. How much fat did you lose?

And did they give any reason for SD being discontinued?
Not sure how much fat I lost. Did not use the calipers. I gained way to much on the cycle though. I wanted to gain about 7-10 lbs, but gained 15!! I was only at 20mg/day, which is low compared to what most use.

I did bloat some.

Being discontinued b/c it has gained soo much popularity that is caught the ear of the government.

Not surprised at all about its ban.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much fat I lost. Did not use the calipers. I gained way to much on the cycle though. I wanted to gain about 7-10 lbs, but gained 15!! I was only at 20mg/day, which is low compared to what most use.

I did bloat some.

Being discontinued b/c it has gained soo much popularity that is caught the ear of the government.

Not surprised at all about its ban.
Well its not banned then. Hopefully its discontinuance will keep it that way.....
because we can still legally buy the powder if they discontinue it and its still not banned! :afro:

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks at 10mg, 6 weeks at 20mg, 3 weeks at 30mg.

The Doberman

Awards
hmm. would there be anything wrong in doing 4 week cycles at 10mg?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Doberman, do a search there are freakin' ton of SD threads on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.