Superdrol/hair loss (Dr D)?

NotBigEnough

Awards
hi, this has probably been discussed before , I did a search but got conflicting info... SO here it goes,,, Does superdorol cause hairloss? I know technically its unlikely (not too familier with the science behind it thou)<,, but for ppl who have used it,, what was ur experence? Is it bad for the hair.?

Given that a person doesnt want to use spiro , alzelic acid or any of that stuff,, Will superdrol cause hairloss?

thanks for answering

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For most people I don't think it does. I myself had a very itchy scalp post cycle. It was alot more after my second cycle than my first. Hope that helps.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have heard one person say they thought it might have caused some hair loss. I forget who, but they said that if it did, it returned during PCT. For most people, SD is probably one of the cleanest products out there as far as hair loss. I had no symptoms at all personally.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
While I`m on a plethora of hair regroth products, I`ve been on SD for almost two weeks and no itching or shedding thus far. However I used Fina and Test before SD with major shedding and itching - also my gains are currently almost on par with my last cycle, very impressed thus far.

tutorhelp07

Awards
I have used many PH's, and SD was so bad on my hair that I had to stop using it after 9 days. The gains were impressive, indeed, but not worth the itchiness on my scalp and the instant loss of hair. I honestly wish I never did it. The loss for me was worse than 1-test transdermal. I was using 30mg per day. Of course this is only my experience, you will have to find out for yourself.