On try when to take xgels and vaso 6

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all I'm interested in trying the combo it reminds of an axis lab product called hemodraulix which was aa mined with a nos booster. Since I'm on test year round would these products be a waste

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found it for 19 bucks, does that sound right. How is this compared to xgels or xfactor.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all I'm interested in trying the combo it reminds of an axis lab product called hemodraulix which was aa mined with a nos booster. Since I'm on test year round would these products be a waste
If you are coming off a blast, X-Gels would be great to help maintain strength gains from your cycle. Vaso 6 is great year round for a pump, but depending on what you are blasting, you may not need an extra pump. Cruising though, it is great.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm actually familiar with hemadrolix.. I think I beta tested it back in the day. You would get better results using a higher dose of AA and using a top tier non stim pump product.
While hemadrolix was an ok product, its AA content could have been much higher. I believe it was too cost prohibitive to produce a more complete pump product, while including the AA.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went with xfactor because of the lower price and it is nothing compared to xgels. Xgels gives you a huge pump. Xfactor is no pump so far in the gym.