Short cycle

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I know the majority of people here use long cycles of 8-12 weeks. However I am considering trying something new (for me) and that something is short cycles. I've been reading a bit about doing 2-4 week cycles of tren/dbol or tren/test prop and the results seem promising. Anyone here have any actual experience with these types of cycles though?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
thanks beelz. I'm thinking of trying a short cycle next. It just seems to make sense.

size

Awards
  • Established
It does make sense especially for one who is health conscious. In addition, they are effective.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check out my log. I am currently doing a 6 week cycle of test/boldenone. I started a little less than a week ago and will be updating tomorrow after I get back from the gym with how strength and such is going, and on thursdays ill update weight.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30514

its going well so far.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Check out my log. I am currently doing a 6 week cycle of test/boldenone. I started a little less than a week ago and will be updating tomorrow after I get back from the gym with how strength and such is going, and on thursdays ill update weight.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30514

its going well so far.
Thanks man, I'll be following along for sure. Keep us updated, I'm sure many more will be interested in seeing how this goes.

My biggest problem with long cycles is the invariable depression that follows each cycle. First time around I just thought it was coincidence but I've noticed that about 3 weeks or so after a long cycle (10-12 weeks) the depression hits and makes it hard to function in every day life let alone get to the gym. I'm hoping short cycling will short circuit this problem for me.....among others.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I guess Im one in the minority, atleast for this thread. I prefer mid-length cycles, over short and long. 6-8 weeks sounds pretty good to me. 2-4 weeks? Not my liking.
Sage

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks is ****, 4 weeks is ok....6 weeks is good for short-acting orals, dermals or injectables (bases only, MAYBE prop) and some of the more effective PH's like MOHN and 1-ad, IMHO