U.S based research companies/pharm

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Due to how my bank is set up, I cannot order items that are from out of the country. I am trying to set up my PCT/AI.

I AM NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES.

I am simply asking who you have used, and your experience with them. Preferably a company that is based in the US, and can use VISA cards with.

You can also PM me as well.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
You probably aren’t gonna have much luck using a credit card. I think those days are gone

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
What does everyone use now? PayPal? Didn’t think getting my pct would be this hard.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I’m looking for clomid. Which one of these company’s can i get that from? I didnt think I could. Going to be running halo btw.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really. I’m simply asking your experiences with the companies you have used that are US based.
That is all
There just has to be extremely limited conversation regarding sources that are not sponsors of this board.
....as the guy who got banned yesterday could attest. LOL.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you check with the board sponsors OP?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never used an RC company that wasn’t US based and didn’t take CC.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, you've got your answer now.

But I just wanted you to know, you tell your bank what to do, not the other way around.

Some require authorization (from you) before they'll process an overseas transaction. But it's your choice.

That said...I'd still go with the board sponsor.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Thanks everyone for the replies. I’ll be going with one of the board sponsors.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
The domestic source I used for ancillaries(Clomid, Toremifene, ADex, Dutasteride) takes credit cards, and uses Amazon Pay. Though they also take bitcoin. I think I've paid all three ways now.

I'm never using Clomid again though now that I've used Torem in PCT. It's about 100x nicer.