What Stack - Lean Gains/Fat Loss - Uk Based

Snaeem155

Awards
Hey All,

Getting married in a month and a half so I want to lean out a touch.

Not a slight on SNS/CEL but I ran a lean edge + lipo vantage stack for a month, then LE + Thermoscorch for 2 months and then added in tta500 for the last month.

I noticed next to no difference.

What what you recommend I take for a month or so?

So my only requirements are non stim products and not SNS/CEL please.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you able to lose weight without supplements? If not, you’ll want to look there first. Supplements are meant to supplement your program. They won’t do any work for you.

Snaeem155

Awards
I can but have plateaued a bit.

That's why I ran the SNS/CEL cycle but to no avail.

Jensing

Awards
Like others have said supplements won't do a ton, and I like the products you have already tried.

For pure fat loss though I like having extra carnitine and yohimbine while fasted in the morning. There are also several supplements that might help hold muscle while losing weight. If you have any issues with sleep or hormones you could try to address that through supplementation.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

First suggestion would be to look to start tweaking your diet a bit.

As for supps, have you considered going the transdermal route? Stuff like Ursolic Acid/b-AET could be helpful. Pretty sure Predator carries Xtreme Performance Gels so you should be able to get a hold of Ursa Gel/Supress-C

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey All,

Getting married in a month and a half so I want to lean out a touch.

Not a slight on SNS/CEL but I ran a lean edge + lipo vantage stack for a month, then LE + Thermoscorch for 2 months and then added in tta500 for the last month.

I noticed next to no difference.

What what you recommend I take for a month or so?

So my only requirements are non stim products and not SNS/CEL please.
I normally let posts like this slide and don't bother to respond to them and I would have not replied here except for the backhanded comment towards no SNS/CEL products - like you're blaming supplements for your lack of weight loss.

Also your post here is kind of disingenuous given the context you provided and how much help and advice you received in another thread on the subject.

Different supplements work different for different people, I say that all the time; but I really didn't appreciate the way you went about this, especially being that I and several others tried my best to help you in another thread to look at different factors that may could be holding up your progress.

You posted in the Lean Edge thread that you had gained weight according to your scale on Lean Edge and LipoVantage and it was explained to you by myself and several other people in that thread that Lean Edge nor LipoVantage have a caloric value and therefore cannot possibly lead to weight gain.

Here was what you wrote:
Finished a month of lean edge & Lipo Vantage and according to my scales (not the most accurate I know) I've actually gained BF and weight?

This is with me drastically cutting down calories and maintaining my activity levels.

Somewhat stumped.
But then you had also posted an update in the thread that made it seem like you were making good progress:

The combo of lean edge and thermoscorch has worked much better for me and I'll be using that for my final month.

Anything else non stim I can add in to bolster it?
When wanting to lose fat, there are many, many variables that need to be addressed - for some people, its as simple as calories in/calories out; but for many people a variety of other factors like digestive issues, hormonal issues or fluctuations, food intolerances, and literally a dozen other things can come into play.

Supplements are supplements, they do not make up for diet and exercise - but can greatly enhance the benefits from diet and exercise - BUT if you are gaining weight, then something was off regardless because it is scientifically impossible for the supplements to have caused you to gain weight - that would be dependent upon your diet.

Even if one is taking supplements with the express purpose of say to build muscle, they depend on your body having enough calories and protein to build muscle with.

I understand that losing fat can be a very frustrating process - but all anyone, myself included, can do is try to help you figure out the things that may be holding up your progress in order to help you get maximum results, with or without supplements.

Since you specifically said you don't want SNS/CEL product suggestions, I would second what someone else suggested above in that you may want to try Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel and Suppress-C; they are available from several retailers in the UK (Unreal Supps, Predator, and Powermyself). Those would hit some different angles than what you've already tried.

I want to end this post on an encouraging note - I just crossed the 30 lb. mark for weight loss over the weekend since starting to clean my diet up and starting a pretty intensive supplement regimen on Feb. 14th. - so that makes a total of 32 lbs. in right at 2 months and that's without zero exercise, not even cardio (I can't bc of my accident) - so I do want to encourage you that it is possible, and I myself and using Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, TTA-500, and GlucoVantage XT.

I hope that you can get it figured out and lose the weight that you hope to before your wedding and have a wonderful wedding.

Snaeem155

Awards
I normally let posts like this slide and don't bother to respond to them and I would have not replied here except for the backhanded comment towards no SNS/CEL products - like you're blaming supplements for your lack of weight loss.

Also your post here is kind of disingenuous given the context you provided and how much help and advice you received in another thread on the subject.

Different supplements work different for different people, I say that all the time; but I really didn't appreciate the way you went about this, especially being that I and several others tried my best to help you in another thread to look at different factors that may could be holding up your progress.

You posted in the Lean Edge thread that you had gained weight according to your scale on Lean Edge and LipoVantage and it was explained to you by myself and several other people in that thread that Lean Edge nor LipoVantage have a caloric value and therefore cannot possibly lead to weight gain.

Here was what you wrote:

But then you had also posted an update in the thread that made it seem like you were making good progress:

When wanting to lose fat, there are many, many variables that need to be addressed - for some people, its as simple as calories in/calories out; but for many people a variety of other factors like digestive issues, hormonal issues or fluctuations, food intolerances, and literally a dozen other things can come into play.

Supplements are supplements, they do not make up for diet and exercise - but can greatly enhance the benefits from diet and exercise - BUT if you are gaining weight, then something was off regardless because it is scientifically impossible for the supplements to have caused you to gain weight - that would be dependent upon your diet.

Even if one is taking supplements with the express purpose of say to build muscle, they depend on your body having enough calories and protein to build muscle with.

I understand that losing fat can be a very frustrating process - but all anyone, myself included, can do is try to help you figure out the things that may be holding up your progress in order to help you get maximum results, with or without supplements.

Since you specifically said you don't want SNS/CEL product suggestions, I would second what someone else suggested above in that you may want to try Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel and Suppress-C; they are available from several retailers in the UK (Unreal Supps, Predator, and Powermyself). Those would hit some different angles than what you've already tried.

I want to end this post on an encouraging note - I just crossed the 30 lb. mark for weight loss over the weekend since starting to clean my diet up and starting a pretty intensive supplement regimen on Feb. 14th. - so that makes a total of 32 lbs. in right at 2 months and that's without zero exercise, not even cardio (I can't bc of my accident) - so I do want to encourage you that it is possible, and I myself and using Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, TTA-500, and GlucoVantage XT.

I hope that you can get it figured out and lose the weight that you hope to before your wedding and have a wonderful wedding.
Hey,

Think there's a misunderstanding here, there is no subliminal dig towards SNS/CEL.

You were extremely helpful with my questions and I'm sure the products are great but they didn't do anything for me.

Whether because its due to some underlying undiagnosed health issue or because the supplements don't simply work on me I don't know.

Hence why I said no SNS/CEL. I've tried them, didn't see much improvement.

Appreciate the advice will look into topicals.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey,

Think there's a misunderstanding here, there is no subliminal dig towards SNS/CEL.

You were extremely helpful with my questions and I'm sure the products are great but they didn't do anything for me.

Whether because its due to some underlying undiagnosed health issue or because the supplements don't simply work on me I don't know.

If youre not losing weight on that stack, I would question how much of a deficit youre really running? Theres no way to be in an appropriate deficit and using a stack of solid supplements and not see results. Something doesnt add up

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a recipe for a high-protein:

Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken with Asparagus

Ingredients:

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb asparagus, trimmed
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Ingredients:

1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb asparagus, trimmed
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Have this 5-7 times a week and this will help you burn fat faster . Keep carbohydrates under 20 grams

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this happens when you are trying to gain weight or lose weight naturally .

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ingredients:

1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb asparagus, trimmed
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Ingredients:

1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb asparagus, trimmed
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Have this 5-7 times a week and this will help you burn fat faster . Keep carbohydrates under 20 grams
So good, we needed the recipe twice? Also, glad to hear chicken breasts burn fat. I am a little surprised no one else has stumbled on that before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey,

I try not to let posts on here ruin my days anymore, and stuff like this is why I find myself posting here less and less now days.

You didn't say, this is what I tried and I didn't get results - in one thread, you blamed the products for making you gain weight (which is scientifically impossible), then followed it up by saying you were actually doing good on them after switching LipoVantage and Thermo Scorch, to then post this thread and say 'no SNS/CEL products'.

You said that in a way like you're saying something is wrong with the products - which is not true, as there are plenty of people that get great results with them.

^^^ The issue that I, and quite a few other people have tried to help you with in this and other threads is that you're placing the blame on supplements for not losing fat - and if you're doing a fat loss regimen and not losing any fat or gaining weight as you said in another thread, then there are other things about your diet or routine need to be addressed or adjusted.

If you were to take zero supplements and are dieting, you should be losing some weight/fat and you say that you're not and even said that you had gained weight during your diet.

Supplements do not stop you from burning fat, they help you burn more fat - the key word being MORE. Let's say a supplement stack helps you lose more fat and let's say it increases the amount of fat that you burn by 50%, a 50% increase on zero is still zero whereas a 50% increase on 10 lbs. would be an extra 5 lbs.

I've lost 32 lbs. in the last 2 months and 4 days.
Do I think that I would have lost that much without supplements? Absolutely not.
Do I think I would have lost some without supplements? Absolutely yes.
^^^ Because if I wasn't already setting the conditions to lose any on my own, then supplements couldn't help me lose MORE.

There are many things that can go wrong when trying to lose fat and there is no one best diet, its whatever works best for you - it could be calories too high, could be calories too low (which I have to be very careful of myself), hidden calories, could be hormonal, or a variety of other factors.

For example, I don't consider Optimize-T and M-Test part of my fat loss regimen, I consider them part of my daily use supplement regimen, but do I lose fat better on them? Absolutely because they help my hormone levels be in a better place - but they don't make me lose fat, they set the stage for me to lose more fat by helping get a hormonal condition I have in check to set the stage for better fat loss when I'm dieting to lose fat.

That's been my whole point - it seems like you're looking to blame supplements when you should be looking for the cause of why you aren't losing fat to begin with; and I've just been trying to help you with that and not going to argue with you to try to help you. Ultimately, it's your body and your results - if you want to blame supplements for your lack of weight loss, that's on you. If you want to lose fat, supplements can help you lose a lot more fat, but you have to give them the chance to.

I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sns and cel to me are top notch. I’ve never tried their fat burners but I’ve used m test anabolic effect among others.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So good, we needed the recipe twice? Also, glad to hear chicken breasts burn fat. I am a little surprised no one else has stumbled on that before.
I accidentally copied from my files twice lol my bad

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lowering your carbohydrate intake in a day during a fat loss program can lead to a state of ketosis, where your body switches from using carbohydrates as its primary fuel source to using fat for energy.

This happens because when you significantly reduce your carbohydrate intake, your body's stored glycogen (a type of carbohydrate stored in the muscles and liver) becomes depleted, and your body begins to break down fat into ketones to use as energy.

In ketosis, your body is in a metabolic state that can enhance fat burning and lead to greater weight loss.

Another idea .

Supplemental ketones are ketones that are taken in supplement form and can help to increase the level of ketones in the body.

Supplemental ketones, on the other hand, are exogenous ketones that are ingested and can increase the level of ketones in the body without the need for being to strict. This can help to enhance the effects of a lowering your carbohydrates, and can also help to mitigate some of the negative side effects associated with transitioning to a lowing your carbohydrates.

Last edited: