New Lean Gains | Recomp Stack HPS Glycøshield + NCN Genbolin

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Lean Gains / Recomp Stack combines the coveted nutrient partitioning effects of Glycøshield with the natural Anabolic effects of Pure Laxogenin in the form of NCN Supps Genbolin ensuring all of those calories and protein get delivered straight into muscle before, during, and after your intense training sessions.

Lean Gain Recomp.jpg

https://hpssupps.com/products/lean-gains-recomp-stack

Genbolin is the perfect compliment to Glycøshield for men and women looking to make lean muscle gains and drop body fat at the same time.

What is Laxogenin?

For those who have not used or read about Laxogenin products before, we’ll give you a quick rundown of what it is, and what you can expect out of it. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, or just Laxogenin, is a steroidal saponin that is derived from plants. Yes, we said steroidal, however it is a non-hormonal saponin that can have some of the anabolic effects as AAS/PH’s, with zero side effects. These saponins or sapogenins are part of a group called brassinoids that can be derived from a multitude of different plants. When supplemented into your diet, Laxogenin has the ability to help individuals pack on some size and strength in the gym but also plays a role in fat burning and body recomposition. Look below to find a full list of benefits that are associated with Laxogenin supplementation.
• Non-Hormonal: Although it is considered a highly anabolic compound, Laxogenin is NOT hormonal and will not cause things such as testosterone shutdown or gynecomastia. You may see some websites throwing around a study that claimed Laxogenin to have some effects as strong as the steroid Anavar—but have no fear, your hormones are safe!
• Improved Protein Synthesis: This might be the biggest effect that has been demonstrated with use of Laxogenin. Multiple studies suggest that Laxogenin can improve muscle protein synthesis (MPS) anywhere from 50%-200% more than your normal rate. Although it is not yet completely clear how this mechanism works, these studies have also shown that Laxogenin has the ability to reduce protein degradation as well. The studies showed that the degradation is both time and dose dependent but this means that Laxogenin can provide muscle sparing effects as well as keeping more protein available for uptake by your body!
• Increased Muscle Size and Strength: This benefit is a result of many other positives listed in this section. By increasing muscle protein synthesis, improving recovery times, reducing inflammation, lowering of cortisol, and improving sleep quality, Laxogenin is a complete size and strength natural anabolic. One study even showed that competitive bodybuilders who dosed these saponins alongside their current anabolic steroids had a synergistic response, reporting that muscle mass was greatly increased and had resulted in a 10-20lb muscle gain over two months! While the effects will not be as profound in non-steroid users, Laxogenin works synergistically with anything it is stacked with and effects will only increase with those other supplements!
• Improved Recovery: Through the increased of muscle protein synthesis and specific adaptogen properties, Laxogenin can increase recovery in a few ways. The saponins in Laxogenin have also been shown to improve the efficacy of muscle protein synthesis through the improvement of mRNA synthesis. That means that the 50%-200% increases in muscle protein synthesis can be even more beneficial due to your body’s new-found efficiency to stimulate that muscle protein synthesis.
• Increased Nitrogen Retention: This benefit goes hand in hand with the increased muscle protein synthesis and decreased protein breakdowns. While not everybody understands the benefits of nitrogen retention, we can explain it in simple terms. Nitrogen is an important part of amino acids—the building blocks of protein. By retaining more nitrogen than your body releases, you will have more available for those amino acids, which will in turn mean there is a larger reservoir of amino acids and proteins available for use in your body.
• Improved muscular Fullness: While there isn’t a concrete study on this benefit, there have been numerous anecdotal reports of feeling fuller, harder muscles. Improved muscle fullness will not only leave you looking bigger, but it can also be a huge confidence booster as well! The improved muscle fullness will also help you to achieve more impressive pumps in the gym.
• Reduction of Cortisol: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin can also help to regulate and control cortisol levels. Why is this important? Well, Cortisol is your body’s main stress hormone and it can have numerous negative side effects. Increased weight gain, high blood pressure, poor sleep, and muscle weakness are just a few symptoms associated with higher levels of cortisol. Though the pathways are unclear, Laxogenin can lower cortisol levels and keep them in check, meaning stress is no longer in control of your body and you can push your workouts to the limit without the worry of over training.
• Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin also provides powerful anti-inflammatory properties as well as pain reduction properties. A study showed a man in his 60’s who was slated for a double knee replacement started dosing Laxogenin one week prior to his surgery. He claimed the pain had diminished just 3 days after starting his first dose and post-surgery results were even more astounding. The subject was able to return to standing and walking large distances a week after his surgery and his surface inflammation and scarring was reduced greatly when supplementing with Laxogenin. Although there aren’t many human studies showing the pathways by which Laxogenin works to reduce inflammation and pain, the anecdotal reports speak for themselves. In fact, many users preferred Laxogenin to an MSM/Glucosamine, or chondroitin product!
• Glucose manipulation: Laxogenin has also been shown to control glucose levels and increase thyroid function, making it perfect for a bulk or cut! Although studies don’t purport its ability to increase glucose metabolism, they do say that they help to support proper oxygen and glucose metabolism in the body.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I’ve heard people say that genbolin is the only laxogenin that works for them... is there any reason you know of that makes it different from other brands?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard people say that genbolin is the only laxogenin that works for them... is there any reason you know of that makes it different from other brands?
I’d have to agree with that. And yes. Because it’s 99% pure as opposed to who knows how much other brands are actually using. I have the COA and it will be posted in our write up/review on modernathletichealth.com which is publishing tomorrow.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So have you used genbolin in the past?
Yes and Currently on it. 2 caps daily. One in the morning with some Keto salts and another 30 minutes prior to my post workout meal with Glycøshield as well. Crazy fullness and healing of old injuries.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes and Currently on it. 2 caps daily. One in the morning with some Keto salts and another 30 minutes prior to my post workout meal with Glycøshield as well. Crazy fullness and healing of old injuries.
Have you used Laxogenin while on a strict keto diet? I saw that it suppresses 2 key enzymes in Gluconeogenesis and if that’s the case, it should enhance ketosis pretty well I imagine.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used Laxogenin while on a strict keto diet? I saw that it suppresses 2 key enzymes in Gluconeogenesis and if that’s the case, it should enhance ketosis pretty well I imagine.
No, I have slowly moved away from keto and now do cyclical carb backloading with IF.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see a coa! Most companies won’t do that!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does the sale and discount code work for?
We have 9 of the stacks left for our site, they’ve been moving very quick especially with the review having launched earlier. When they’re gone, they’re gone.

I don’t know how long NCN plans on keeping their 20% discount active.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Are u taking a dose of genbolin preworkout? Or just twice a day with meals?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are u taking a dose of genbolin preworkout? Or just twice a day with meals?
I train fasted (sipping eaa’s intra) and take one capsule in the morning without any food then I take another capsule and 2-4 Glycøshield post workout (on my way home from workout then I eat about 30 mins later) I’ve always found I get better food pumps from taking the laxo prior to a meal or just fasted

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered 2 Genbolin. Looking forward to test lab tested laxo.