My bloodwork results are 10 weeks on s23

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
As promised, i told a few guys i would post the results of my bloodwork. This was done 10 weeks in to an s23 run. I got a call that my liver was inflammed.
20180627_155814.jpg

liver and cholesterol was very bad, but i got bloodwork a few days ago and its gotten much better. plus ive been taking tudca.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the sideways picture i tried to edit it but im not very computer savy low. the big thing was the ALT/SGpt was 490 when normal range is 7-65 lol

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
What about the hormones levels? Did you checked them too?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take any pct during your s23 run and what pct are you taking post.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As promised, i told a few guys i would post the results of my bloodwork. This was done 10 weeks in to an s23 run. I got a call that my liver was inflammed. View attachment 167608
liver and cholesterol was very bad, but i got bloodwork a few days ago and its gotten much better. plus ive been taking tudca.
Glad to hear your liver values have stabilized. Would you run S23 again even though your values drastically changed while on it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where’s the cholesterol bloodwork at

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Post lipids please. Do you have pre s23 lipid values?

Brenwad

Awards
Useless if you didn't have anything tested before your run.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sorry for the sideways picture i tried to edit it but im not very computer savy low. the big thing was the ALT/SGpt was 490 when normal range is 7-65 lol
Those number SEEM high, My father in law had liver enzymes in the MILLIONS years ago from HEP C and still continues to drink and pop painkillers daily. The liver is very tough.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your liver values have stabilized. Would you run S23 again even though your values drastically changed while on it?
I honestly loved it. I'd run it with TUDCA next time

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Those number SEEM high, My father in law had liver enzymes in the MILLIONS years ago from HEP C and still continues to drink and pop painkillers daily. The liver is very tough.
Yeah, I got more done 2 days ago and it's already improved.
I used to drink heavily (haven't drank in like a year) I'm not concerned. It was worth it

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
No ggt, bilirubin, alp.ldh, and look your albumin/globulin ratio, your liver is seriosly aou of wack!!! And still love it, sarms are garbage.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow ALT is 490... Get some NAC and TUDCA in you as soon as you can. It will bring that down by a lot.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow ALT is 490... Get some NAC and TUDCA in you as soon as you can. It will bring that down by a lot.
I resurrected an old thread. The op ended up taking TUDCA and his values returned to normal.