bloodwork results

Azziko

Awards
These are my results being on trt. going to see the doctor in the near future and he will probably lower the dosage because of the warnings...
What do you smart people think? is this a good result or too high?

Attachments

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this a trough or peak level? Were bloods taken right before your next inj, or...? Bit hard to make an informed comment without some detail on inj schedule and when bloods were drawn.

Anyway...free test is nice and high, but then so is E2. But by itself thats a bit meaningless if you feel fine, libido good, etc etc

Azziko

Awards
Is this a trough or peak level? Were bloods taken right before your next inj, or...? Bit hard to make an informed comment without some detail on inj schedule and when bloods were drawn.

Anyway...free test is nice and high, but then so is E2. But by itself thats a bit meaningless if you feel fine, libido good, etc etc
since you're not my doctor i'll tell you honestly it was before my next injection lol
i feel fine. feel like i could feel better? idk
id want more physical results tbh lmao...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
since you're not my doctor i'll tell you honestly it was before my next injection lol
i feel fine. feel like i could feel better? idk
id want more physical results tbh lmao...
Based on that Id say youd certainly be "suraphysiological" at least 4 days out of 7. Which, hormonally at least, puts you in about as good a spot as any for making gainz on TRT.

But yeah moar gainz? We all want that, right...

Azziko

Awards
Based on that Id say youd certainly be "suraphysiological" at least 4 days out of 7. Which, hormonally at least, puts you in about as good a spot as any for making gainz on TRT.

But yeah moar gainz? We all want that, right...
maybe some kind of sarms i can take on top for a bit?

Azziko

Awards

what if he wants to lower the dose because of high estradiol. what can i say so he doesn't

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe some kind of sarms i can take on top for a bit?
SARMs, or any PED, will impact your bloods in some respect. So keep that in mind with regards to doctor monitoring.

what if he wants to lower the dose because of high estradiol. what can i say so he doesn't
I dont know how stubborn your doc is, or how persuasive you can be. Your levels arent dangerous or life threatening, so if you feel great and your lipids/CBC are acceptable then the goal of TRT has been achieved so why mess with whats working. Your doc would be risking upsetting how you feel by treating numbers, hardly helpful. He'll either come to this conclusion himself, or youll need to persuade him.