Need advice.. dizzinesss/brain fog

Ty1990

Awards
Hey guys.

New to the forum but I’ve been lurking for quite a awhile. Anyways, I’ve searched for five days now on this subject and was wondering if anyone could help shed some light.

I’m on my second ever cycle of test E 300mg a week split into two shots.

I’m on week two now and for the last five days I’ve had this weird dizziness/brain fog stuff going on.

I was also seven weeks into finasteride which I discontinued when these symptoms showed up.

My appetite and libido is up, and my body feels normal besides this groggy slight dizzy feeling in my head.

I’ve neen trying to get as much sleep as possible

Checked my BP twice it was normal
I had blood done mid April and everything was also within limits.

I’m 27
5’10
11-13% bf

I have clomid and nolva on hand if this doesn’t subside.

Thanks guys any help would be greatly appreciated

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
is the finasteride doctor prescribed? a side effect is dizziness, it only has a 4 hour half life

Ty1990

Awards
Yes it was prescribed by my derm. 4 hour half life, how long would that stay in my system? Thanks

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Yes it was prescribed by my derm. 4 hour half life, how long would that stay in my system? Thanks
have you talked to your doctor about the sides yet, its one of those drugs that need to be in your system for months to work and you shouldnt just drop it. go to your doctor asap and tell him your were feeling dizzy and dropped it

Ty1990

Awards
I actually went and saw my PCP yesterday and he said it can cause dizziness, and I told him I stopped taking it and he said to come back in a week if I still feel the same :/

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I actually went and saw my PCP yesterday and he said it can cause dizziness, and I told him I stopped taking it and he said to come back in a week if I still feel the same :/
your gonna have to follow your doc on this one

Ty1990

Awards
Thanks man! I’m just hoping that was the cause and I don’t have to abandon ship on the cycle

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I’m just hoping that was the cause and I don’t have to abandon ship on the cycle
did you stop the test too? 300mg a week isnt much. is that all your taking

Ty1990

Awards
I have not stopped, my next pin is Thursday. If I’m still feeling this way I’m probably going to skip a pin and see or just abdonden all together. Yes I’m taking 300mg test e only

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not stopped, my next pin is Thursday. If I’m still feeling this way I’m probably going to skip a pin and see or just abdonden all together. Yes I’m taking 300mg test e only
Do you have an AI on hand? Does your Estrogen seem to be up?

Ty1990

Awards
I do not. I am currently trying to find one but I am having trouble locating some. I only have nova and clomid. My last cycle I ran test e 500mg and I noticed on two occasions my nipples got a tad itchy and sore, took some nova and it subsided. I don’t feel any estrogen sides but it could be low? I read that either to high or to low could cause the brain fog. I’m trying to get a referral to go see a urologist to get my bloods tested

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do not. I am currently trying to find one but I am having trouble locating some. I only have nova and clomid. My last cycle I ran test e 500mg and I noticed on two occasions my nipples got a tad itchy and sore, took some nova and it subsided. I don’t feel any estrogen sides but it could be low? I read that either to high or to low could cause the brain fog. I’m trying to get a referral to go see a urologist to get my bloods tested
Could be high.
I'm glad you're getting tested.

Ty1990

Awards
Is there anyway I could keep my estrogen in check with nova? Or do I need to find an AI?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there anyway I could keep my estrogen in check with nova? Or do I need to find an AI?
You really need an AI (in my opinion). Aromasin would be my choice.

Check out the board sponsors.
PRE, and MAR

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I had dizziness and brain fog and got some tests and came back my thyroid levels were way jacked up...

Ty1990

Awards
Sorry to hear that! I had bloods taken two weeks before I started the test and thyroids were fine. Unless they’re all screwy now due to the test :( I’ll have to just get more bloods

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.

New to the forum but I’ve been lurking for quite a awhile. Anyways, I’ve searched for five days now on this subject and was wondering if anyone could help shed some light.

I’m on my second ever cycle of test E 300mg a week split into two shots.

I’m on week two now and for the last five days I’ve had this weird dizziness/brain fog stuff going on.

I was also seven weeks into finasteride which I discontinued when these symptoms showed up.

My appetite and libido is up, and my body feels normal besides this groggy slight dizzy feeling in my head.

I’ve neen trying to get as much sleep as possible

Checked my BP twice it was normal
I had blood done mid April and everything was also within limits.

I’m 27
5’10
11-13% bf

I have clomid and nolva on hand if this doesn’t subside.

Thanks guys any help would be greatly appreciated
This EXACT feeling happens to me when my e2 gets out of range. 99% sure that your estrogen is too high. Get some arimidex

Ty1990

Awards
Kinda like you took a sleep aid and woke up an hour in ? Thanks for this I got some from the board sponsors

Ty1990

Awards
Gotcha. I just snagged some from MAR. Hopefully it comes soon. This feeling is terrible

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I just snagged some from MAR. Hopefully it comes soon. This feeling is terrible
I'm with you brother. When I first started TRT it happened to me. I had no idea wtf was wrong with me. A long lasting dizzyness like if I had a few beers or something and like a kind of out of it feeling. It was awful. I even went to the hospital because I thought something serious was wrong with me and all the tests came back normal. Then another month later I had an endocrinologist check my estradiol levels and they were sky high (101) normal range is something like 10-40. Got the arimidex and started taking it and eventually the symptoms subsided. Took a little while like a few days but eventually I got back to normal

Ty1990

Awards
I’ve been thinking about going to the hospital if it didn’t go away. That’s crazy man. Did you have other symptoms of high estrogen? I’m not feeling any nip soreness or anything else really. I’ve gaines close to 5lbs too In a week so maybe holding a boatload of water

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been thinking about going to the hospital if it didn’t go away. That’s crazy man. Did you have other symptoms of high estrogen? I’m not feeling any nip soreness or anything else really. I’ve gaines close to 5lbs too In a week so maybe holding a boatload of water
Nope no nipple sensitivity or anything like that. Guess I'm not gyno prone(thank God). Now obviously I'm not a doctor and only blood work can tell us the truth but I am 99.9% sure that high e2 is your problem. These symptoms are EXACTLY parralel to mine AND 300mg of test is too much to run without an AI

Ty1990

Awards
Haha. I hope you’re right. Even if I can’t get the meds right away just knowing the cause would probably help me at this point. I ran 500mg/10wks same stuff last time no issues I almost got an AI before I started too. Stupid . Thanks for all the help man.

Ty1990

Awards
Sorry so many questions haha, did you feel fine other than your head being foggy as ****? I feel pretty much as normal as I could with these issues going on

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. I hope you’re right. Even if I can’t get the meds right away just knowing the cause would probably help me at this point. I ran 500mg/10wks same stuff last time no issues I almost got an AI before I started too. Stupid . Thanks for all the help man.
No problem dude. Also food for thought, I did my first test cycle when I was 23. 400mg a week for ten weeks without at AI. got bloated and acne but no dizzyness of weirdness. 4 years later I get on TRT and I'm dizzy as hell after one 200mg test shot. Go figure.

Ty1990

Awards
Jeez! Haha. I will find out what’s wrong with me and let you know as soon as I do. Thanks again man here’s to hoping your right

Ty1990

Awards
So just left the urologist..
My BP was 100/58
Normal is around 110/112 systolic

He didn’t take any labs besides a urine sample
And told me to just stop taking the testerone and come back in three months. Worst doctor I’ve ever seen. I don’t know what to do? Should I stop and start my pct ? Wait till the AI gets here?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My BP was 100/58

And told me to just stop taking the testerone and come back in three months. Worst doctor I’ve ever seen. I don’t know what to do? Should I stop and start my pct ? Wait till the AI gets here?
What a horrible doctor. Just get that Arimidex and do .5mg every day until your symptoms subside which they outta

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also your blood pressure is slightly low. Is your diastolic always in the 50s?

Ty1990

Awards
I went home abc checked it twice both arms

112/68
116/64

Ty1990

Awards
I just hope it isn’t the gear is bunk and it’s actually high E. I read something yesterday that said if you were taking finasteride and test you 100% need an Ai idk ugh

Ty1990

Awards
Was your BP up when your E was up? We’re you bloated or just the brain fog?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
My BP was 100/58

go see another doctor asap, that is horrible advice, adex has a 48 hour half life, you can get away with .25 EOD with what your taking that should be good enough

Last edited:

Ty1990

Awards
Will do. It has to be high e. The AI says it’ll be here Saturday. I hope this works

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Will do. It has to be high e. The AI says it’ll be here Saturday. I hope this works
your bp is low, hopefully finesteride has cleared your system and you are feeling better. I never got dizzy from test or high estro

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
my bad I meant to say adex has a 48hour half life, so .25EOD that works for me on a cruise does of test

Ty1990

Awards
Thanks. I still feel the same :/ my BP is usually around 116/70

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope no nipple sensitivity or anything like that. Guess I'm not gyno prone(thank God). Now obviously I'm not a doctor and only blood work can tell us the truth but I am 99.9% sure that high e2 is your problem. These symptoms are EXACTLY parralel to mine AND 300mg of test is too much to run without an AI
Strangely enough, i just started TRT and the day after my second injection i felt light head and a bit out of it...My first injection was 220mg Test C and then my second injection was only 5 days later 100mg...guess if it comes back ill need to call the doc to get E2 checked early (was scheduled to get bloods done at the 6 week mark). My estrogen was fairly low before i started TRT, 11. But i guess it can skyrocket quickly...

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strangely enough, i just started TRT and the day after my second injection i felt light head and a bit out of it...My first injection was 220mg Test C and then my second injection was only 5 days later 100mg...guess if it comes back ill need to call the doc to get E2 checked early (was scheduled to get bloods done at the 6 week mark). My estrogen was fairly low before i started TRT, 11. But i guess it can skyrocket quickly...
I'm telling ya! 24 hours later, BOOM! dizzy. It sucked when it happened to me. I didn't have Anabolic minds at the time to ask people for help, and the guy I got it from was like "I dunno" so I assumed I had injected myself with poison and went to the ER lol

Ty1990

Awards
That’s literally me right now lmao. I’ve injected poison haha

Ty1990

Awards
Adex comes tomorrow ����

Ty1990

Awards
Of course the Adex is MIA. Punkrocker, how long did you have the symptom for?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course the Adex is MIA. Punkrocker, how long did you have the symptom for?
I had the symptoms for quite a while and then I got on Arimidex and after a week or two the symptoms slowly faded away. Every once in awhile I will feel slightly dizzy here and there and I can tell that my E2 is creeping up so I just take an extra dose of Arimidex. Also if you are on 300 mg of testosterone, you should be taking .5 milligrams of Arimidex everyday. broscience tells us that Arimidex is super powerful and to take micro doses of it, well that is BS. Most trt clinics prescribed 200 mg of testosterone weekly and .5 mg daily of Arimidex and if the estrogen is driven too low, they usually do .5 mg every other day. a 300 mg per week,.5 mg of Arimidex should definitely be used everyday. Do not take advice from these other guys who are not as educated on testosterone replacement therapy as I am. Not to sound arrogant but I just know brah

Ty1990

Awards
Thanks man. I just hope it gets here Monday I guess. Was your BP ever up? Mine is still normal