Good or bad idea to increase 8-wk Ostarine cycle to 11-12 wks?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This Friday will mark week 6 of a planned 8-wk cycle of Ostarine. Over the last week, it seems like it has really started to "kick-in" (looking leaner overall, biceps getting a bit bigger, noticing new veins, etc.), so I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea to get another bottle and extend my cycle to 11 or possibly 12 wks. My primary concerns are liver toxicity and worsened suppression that is more difficult to recover from.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

GainVane

Awards
Im doing 11 weeks. in week 2 now. Thats my understanding that you wont start seeing or feeling results until the later weeks which is why ive seen cycles going 10-12 weeks. whats your doses like? are you on a cut?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im doing 11 weeks. in week 2 now. Thats my understanding that you wont start seeing or feeling results until the later weeks which is why ive seen cycles going 10-12 weeks. whats your doses like? are you on a cut?
D'oh, I probably should have provided that info in my original post. Taking 20 mg/day. I guess you could say that I'm bulking since I eat as much food (especially protein, of course) as I can, but my situation is kind of unique because I like to do a lot of cardio as well, especially running (6-8 miles most day). I probably should do less cardio, but I really enjoy getting outside and doing my runs. I took the Fitness Genes genetic test a couple years ago and am have very little genetic potential for gaining muscle, so it's kind of "meh" at this point.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I did 12 weeks at 25/30 gr, zero sides. try to continue beyond the eighth week and if you start having heavy sides go to the pct.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update -- so far, not noticing any overt side effects. Libido is still fine and I have only noticed intermittent lethargy that seems to come and go. This Friday will mark week 8 of the cycle, so I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on buying a second bottle of Ostarine so that I can extend the cycle to 12 weeks. My only reservation is in regards to possible liver enzyme elevation (haven't had a blood test yet to see if this could be occurring).

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update -- so far, not noticing any overt side effects. Libido is still fine and I have only noticed intermittent lethargy that seems to come and go. This Friday will mark week 8 of the cycle, so I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on buying a second bottle of Ostarine so that I can extend the cycle to 12 weeks. My only reservation is in regards to possible liver enzyme elevation (haven't had a blood test yet to see if this could be occurring).
Get some bloods and then supports + tudca and party on.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine is not liver toxic. Most people who experience this are not taking real ostarine

Got get a $65 blood test to ease your mind

Bweb4

Awards
What did you run for a pct? I’ve read you don’t need clomid and I’ve read that you do. Thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is very mild. You can run anadrol for months, not recommended but it's been prescribed like that by doctors and at a very high dosage. Liver damage is literally the least to worry about with 99% of all aas

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would recommend starting a SERM like torem at 30mg/day ASAP because the longer you are suppressed, the harder it is to recover from and the more permanent damage you are doing to your system. Torem should kick start your HTPA to an extent great enough to minimize damage.