AI needed for DMZ solo cycle?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading through many...MANY reviews and logs for DMZ, I'm left with the question of "AI or not to AI?"

Looks like some just run a SERM and test booster after a DMZ cycle while others experienced some rebound gyno after a cycle.
Either way, i plan to have an AI on hand, but I'd like to have a solid cycle layout before starting and wanted to get some opinions from all the DMZ lovers out there.
Would it be wise to start an AI while on the cycle? I thought that DMZ can crush estrogen by itself...
And should i plan to run an AI with my SERM during PCT? If so, what would be the best way to dose it? I'm a bit confused with how to taper or 'reverse taper', etc.
In the past, Ive never ran an AI or had any real gyno scares besides some nipple sensitivity and slight puffing while on cycle (Hdrol, Epi, Hdrol+Trenazone, etc), all of which subsided during PCT...

Also, what are some solid AI choices available these days? Would Arimistane be good enough for a DMZ cycle and PCT?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just keep an aromatize inhibitor on hand; I’d get exemestane. And no, arimistane won’t help at all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the price of $30-$75 at almost any of the 2 dozen decent RC companies, I keep some Letro on hand even if I’m not running anything. Most likely won’t need it. Start low with that one if you get sensitivity during or after. But, for just an oral only run of DMZ, you mainly just need your SERM after. I’ve only had rebound gyno once after SD but I was still running test after.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After reading through many...MANY reviews and logs for DMZ, I'm left with the question of "AI or not to AI?"

Looks like some just run a SERM and test booster after a DMZ cycle while others experienced some rebound gyno after a cycle.
Either way, i plan to have an AI on hand, but I'd like to have a solid cycle layout before starting and wanted to get some opinions from all the DMZ lovers out there.
Would it be wise to start an AI while on the cycle? I thought that DMZ can crush estrogen by itself...
And should i plan to run an AI with my SERM during PCT? If so, what would be the best way to dose it? I'm a bit confused with how to taper or 'reverse taper', etc.
In the past, Ive never ran an AI or had any real gyno scares besides some nipple sensitivity and slight puffing while on cycle (Hdrol, Epi, Hdrol+Trenazone, etc), all of which subsided during PCT...

Also, what are some solid AI choices available these days? Would Arimistane be good enough for a DMZ cycle and PCT?
Arimistane dont do jack shyt for estrogen

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen tons of good comments about BLR Letrone and Inhibit E...but I'm assuming theres been a few different versions of them correct? So i have no idea which version people claim to work well...

Is the current BLR Letrone still a decent OTC AI? The main and only ingredient is "atractylodes macrocephala"...
While the currently being sold Inhibit E has Brassaiopsis Glomenulata (extracted for dehydrololiolide), Broussonetia papyritera (extracted for isoicoflavonol), Olive Leaf Extract, Indole-3-Carbinol, Hesperidin, Abieta-&,11,13-trier-18-oic acid

Id like to just buy an OTC AI, one that's fairly proven, instead of rolling the dice with RC site AI's....people PM sources, I google reviews of sources, but everyone claims theirs is legit and they all seem to be from a different site!
I seem to be lost in the options haha! Miss the days when there were only a handful of sites that sold solid SERMS/AI's...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cem/AR-R/RUI.... Been around forever and have maintained their reputations Imo
Yeah i used to buy SERMS from one of those sites...Had great success from a site named after a "metal fire breathing lizard" for SERMS, but I have never purchased a RC IR, so I'm a bit nervous.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Run Inhibit E or something like Nolvadren XT if you are worried about gyno. Nolvadren always keeps my one gyno puff in check.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the main ingredient in BLR's Letrone is mainly used for inflammation...wtf?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run Inhibit E or something like Nolvadren XT if you are worried about gyno. Nolvadren always keeps my one gyno puff in check.
Yeah i was just looking at the new Novedex XT by Gaspari...has something close to ATD in it.
Also saw that you can buy actual ATD from a site in the UK, the brand is Brawn...not sure how reputable that company is though.

I'm mainly just a bit nervous after reading some logs for DMZ cycles, saying that they had rebound issues during PCT after only running a SERM and test booster, which was my original plan...
I thought that DMZ crushed estrogen during the actual cycle...so seems like a low dosed run followed with a SERM would be perfect, but some of these logs/reviews has me second guessing that plan...Id feel a lot better having a decent AI, but lost in the options...Might just go with what you mentioned, Inhibit E...looks like most of the ingredients in the currently being sold version have some good AI properties...hopefully.
If i do use Inhibit E during PCT, you have a good way to run it? Should i just start it the second week of PCT and then taper it? Like 0/2/2/1/1

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was just looking at the new Novedex XT by Gaspari...has something close to ATD in it.
Also saw that you can buy actual ATD from a site in the UK, the brand is Brawn...not sure how reputable that company is though.

I'm mainly just a bit nervous after reading some logs for DMZ cycles, saying that they had rebound issues during PCT after only running a SERM and test booster, which was my original plan...
I thought that DMZ crushed estrogen during the actual cycle...so seems like a low dosed run followed with a SERM would be perfect, but some of these logs/reviews has me second guessing that plan...Id feel a lot better having a decent AI, but lost in the options...Might just go with what you mentioned, Inhibit E...looks like most of the ingredients in the currently being sold version have some good AI properties...hopefully.
If i do use Inhibit E during PCT, you have a good way to run it? Should i just start it the second week of PCT and then taper it? Like 0/2/2/1/1
I would personally run Nolvadren XT by Mann Sports....I use this in PCT with something like CEL M-Test and I feel pretty good. The Androst is what you are after for gyno- it always reduces any gyno flair I get from PH's

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would personally run Nolvadren XT by Mann Sports....I use this in PCT with something like CEL M-Test and I feel pretty good. The Androst is what you are after for gyno- it always reduces any gyno flair I get from PH's
Isnt that ingredient just Arimistane? Most people are saying that its a super weak AI...

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
From my research , Brawn seems like a good company and they carry pretty much every prohormone there is . Also just wondering if armistane doesn't actually help , why do so many companies sell it and why do so many people buy it ?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my research , Brawn seems like a good company and they carry pretty much every prohormone there is . Also just wondering if armistane doesn't actually help , why do so many companies sell it and why do so many people buy it ?
Yeah Brawn UK is decent stuff.

Also, I started with DMZ and made the Armistane PCT mistake via Lecheeck's Ad-3 PCT product. It is Armistane based doesn't kill estrogen, not a real AI, and maybe reduces cortisol and felt like a mild dry PH to be honest. Got first rebound gyno after some harsh methyl PH cycle suppressed me... That's how I learned Armistane won't help there.

It's been marketed incorrectly...