Dmz dose needed for low dose test cycle

FitnessLuke

Awards
I'm considering doing either 8 weeks of test p or e starting at 300 mg and going up to 400mg...just looking to lean out and harden the physique, so if I added dmz what's the lowest dose I could go for some decent gains with the test

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
8 weeks of test p is fine. Short esters act fast. Test p needs to be shot every other day. Test e is a long ester, usually shot 2x a week. Takes a while to kick in and 8 weeks is def not enough with e go 12-16 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And for dmz lowest effective dose is probably 20-30 but id start at 40

FitnessLuke

Awards
I don't have the dmz yet...I need to find some at a good price which is hard with this ban, but okay definitely going with p, bc I just want a short fast cycle.

If I'm taking a really dry hormone like dmz with the test do I even need to worry about an on cycle ai?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI and cycle support of some kind. Would probably only run the DMZ for 6 weeks and finish with just test for a couple.

With Prop start your PCT 3-4 days after last injection.

FitnessLuke

Awards
AI and cycle support of some kind. Would probably only run the DMZ for 6 weeks and finish with just test for a couple.

With Prop start your PCT 3-4 days after last injection.
This was almost exactly what I was thinking. BTW are liquid research chemicals an effective pct for my rat?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the RC is legit and properly dosed, then sure. But will it be? I, and nobody else, can answer that.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Some RC chem products are legit. I haven't ran them all but one that's on the boards are.