DMZ low dose

Vipermd

Awards
Hi everyone I’m new to all of this world, i have made my research and read a lot about it, but still have my doubts regarding PH in this case is DMZ
My trainer recommend it as a prework
And the told me that I only need assist cycle to protect the liver
But after doing the research i dont know if i have to pct
This is the dose:
1 cap of 25 mg DMZ ED
For 30 days
I am 22 5’7 160 lb
Thanks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes that should suffice. You have a trainer so he should be able to guide you diet wise to meet your cycle goals. Just remember diet is the most important part of a steroid cycle. Steroids aren’t magic pills.

Vipermd

Awards
Wow thanks for the help Ricky and yeah i am aware of the importance of the diet
So with the nolva would be:
40/40/20/20
And the t-boost ?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow thanks for the help Ricky and yeah i am aware of the importance of the diet
So with the nolva would be:
40/40/20/20
And the t-boost ?
I would actually start the nolva at least a week before you stop your DMZ to prime your hormone production.

So 20/20/20/10/10

Check out the “clomid on cycle” thread. A lot of people having been having success running clomid/ nolva/ torem during their cycle to keep from getting shut down.

Vipermd

Awards
Great Ricky !! Thanks for the help again!
I will check it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your trainer is a retard for recommending an oral steroid to a client as a “preworkout”

Vipermd

Awards
Yeah �� actually he made fun of me because i said that i needed a pct

Vipermd

Awards
So naive /: but thanks all for the help really appreciate it a lot!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah í*½í¸ª actually he made fun of me because i said that i needed a pct
Made fun of you for that? Fire his ass, see how he like that! (I’m serious, he’s incompetent) At 22, you ain’t need a ph, keep hitting it hard naturally and get to 175, then reconsider....just my opinion, best of luck!

Vipermd

Awards
Thanks very much rad83 and of Course i will do it, yeah i have to learn from my mistakes and the Best way by living it!
Keep grinding!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna give my clients steroids so I look like I know what I'm doing. Seen it all before

Vipermd

Awards
Exactly that is what happened Also told me not to worry about it just take it and thats it saying that its like a t-booster take it for another month

Dholmes90

Awards
Your trainer is an idiot, especially since I'm a personal trainer as well. It's very irresponsible, and not to mention dangerous of him to tell you to just take something hormonal, and not run a PCT. Also, you're 22 bro. You've still got time to build a good physique naturally before you start messing around with your hormones. Just my two cents.

Vipermd

Awards
Mmm not that big, like you know that he exercise, but not something “big”

Vipermd

Awards
You are right Dholmes90 because he used the dmz and told “with that you are going to grow i used it” then i tell him this is a PH I need pct and a cycle assist, and said dont be silly just a PW nothing to worry about
Yes , you are right its no time to mess around with the body, keep training and eating well!
Thanks again!!

Dholmes90

Awards
You are right Dholmes90 because he used the dmz and told “with that you are going to grow i used it” then i tell him this is a PH I need pct and a cycle assist, and said dont be silly just a PW nothing to worry about
Yes , you are right its no time to mess around with the body, keep training and eating well!
Thanks again!!
No problem man, just don't want to see you get hurt. You can make great natty gains if you train accordingly, eat right, and recover properly. This trainer sounds like a real tool. I'd drop him like a bad habit if I were you.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong compound low dose vs milder compound high dose.. It's all about effective dosage vs sides.

I think superdrol is an amazing compound with almost no androgenic sides that can be used at low dosage and avoid almost everything. I'm not sure how dmz is on the androgenic side but I do know it's one of the strongest orals ever produced and arguably stronger than superdrol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMZ didn’t touch my liver enzymes at 30mg/day. I can’t eat by week 3 if I run 20mg SD.

If I could change one thing in the world of Designer Steroids, I’d convince everyone to run SD @10mg for 35 days. Best results ever sides to gains ratio.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem man, just don't want to see you get hurt. You can make great natty gains if you train accordingly, eat right, and recover properly. This trainer sounds like a real tool. I'd drop him like a bad habit if I were you.
Yeah this ^^^^, I also happen to be a pt and would never reccomend this to anyone. Lazy and reckless

Vipermd

Awards
Yes! Better stick to what i used to do eat train and sleep well, he is not my trainer anymore!!
Greetings!

Vipermd

Awards
I have read that is harsh on the liver, and it depends on the person May have side effects, thats what i understand and if not you can correct me!!
But since i wasnt sure of my tool extrainer word decided to ask for help!! And was the best decision

Vipermd

Awards
If i ever knew what was actually dmz i wouldnt do it or try something different
Thats great! That didnt happen anything bad to you i suppose you knew how the things are done...
Greetings!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have read that is harsh on the liver, and it depends on the person May have side effects, thats what i understand and if not you can correct me!!
But since i wasnt sure of my tool extrainer word decided to ask for help!! And was the best decision
It is a good steroid, in my opinion. But it can be a little harsh on the organs and cholesterol levels. It's best to run a cycle support with it, if possible.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a good steroid, in my opinion. But it can be a little harsh on the organs and cholesterol levels. It's best to run a cycle support with it, if possible.
Yes and thus is what matters to any healthy liver.. Liver damage is over exaggerated beyond belief.. Cholesterol and blood pressure is what people should worry about as long as they have an healthy liver to begin with

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If i ever knew what was actually dmz i wouldnt do it or try something different
Thats great! That didnt happen anything bad to you i suppose you knew how the things are done...
Greetings!
Therein lies the problem with trainers recommending steroids to someone that just wants to get diet and training dialed in and make good gains. I had probably read 150 threads and different articles on dymethazine over 4 years before I even tried it. Honestly, I’ve never put a steroid in my body that I hadn’t researched for a good year, and knew quite a fair bit about at that point. I think we’d see less “HELP!” threads if this happened on the regular.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes and thus is what matters to any healthy liver.. Liver damage is over exaggerated beyond belief.. Cholesterol and blood pressure is what people should worry about as long as they have an healthy liver to begin with
I haven’t seen a case of cirrhosis or liver failure due to oral steroid use, ever. Loads of them with cardiac problems later in life though. Some dead too. You would not physically be able to swallow the pills and keep them down a year or two prior to a liver actually failing from oral hormones. It’s just not going to happen. And I’m sure this is blasphemy around here, but I only eat Tudca and NAC to keep my appetite on harsh orals. I could give a damn about protecting an organ that will have regenerated 100% by the time I’ve lost most the water weight from a drug. I’d never tell someone not to run support though....

Vipermd

Awards
Didnt know about the cholesterol!! Thanks for the info, yeah cycle assist for the liver! Dont know if i need another Thing

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didnt know about the cholesterol!! Thanks for the info, yeah cycle assist for the liver! Dont know if i need another Thing
A lot of us would recommend running TUDCA with it as well.

Vipermd

Awards
Thanks chados! For that info really good to know!! Sometimes the info is misleading,so we have to be careful and actually focus on what it really affects!!
Greetings

Vipermd

Awards
Wow yeah you got it that is what happened Just want to make good gains ,and trust the trainer but it wasnt the way i thought it be
And wow that is an extensive research i will take yout advice that is way more better than doing at the moment, thank you matthersby

Vipermd

Awards
Wow so is actually the long term consequences than the short ones, and that is true with the proper care the liver will recover, sometimes We give useless things to the body though.....
Thanks again!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just stay away from anything right now. Eat, train, sleep. And in a few years if you decide to go that route. TUDCA and NAC are absolutely needed, and if you come to us with a proper plan we will be more than happy to help you out. Glad you dumped that crazy trainer

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is probably the harshest one I’ve taken, in terms of side effects. It did put on some mass though. Get rid of your trainer, he’s giving bad advice. If you are gonna jump on something like this don’t short-change yourself do it right. And PCT right! But I seriously suggest you work hard and diet and make progress NATURALLY until you hit your body’s limit (you haven’t). Then spend a year studying the grey area. THEN study some more