Blood test

discgolf

Awards
Gentlemen,

I'm having blood work done on Monday and was wondering if there's anything I should avoid or do to make sure my low level presents itself and I don't cause it to be high that day.

A year ago the VA pulled a 244 ng/dL, I'm 37 for 4 more months and the libido is not so bueno in the past couple years. Not taking anything other than vitamins and the occasional creatine, citrulline malate and beta-alanine pre-workout.

My Dr. said they'll do a proper exam and verify whether I'm converting test or the hormones to trigger production are out of whack so that's promising.

Any info helps, I'll continue searching when I can.... busy weekend.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Run something like superdrol up until the day before ha...

Realistically tho if they’re truly doing a comprehensive test anything you do to suppress test will likely show something else off (ex drinking a ton the days before could spike liver Vals, etc)

discgolf

Awards
I will say I'm not trying to tank my t, just want to make sure I don't encourage it to be higher.

It'll probably do whatever it wants anyway. Lol

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
You can binge drink.
Also testosterone is lower in the afternoon, higher after waking up.
As pointed out, liver values may spoke, so getting bloods later is a good one.

discgolf

Awards
The military only does the test here between 7am and 9am...

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
The military only does the test here between 7am and 9am...
Yea, that's because they're doctors aren't retarded and know that's the best time for anabolic hormones.

Dunno man... I'd say you're probably on short notice, lest you could have run a Ph with an on cycle support as was mentioned here already.

discgolf

Awards
Yea, I didn't expect to even get labs but then they were like:

"If we treat women to become men for gender transition, we can treat you for quality of life and aging."