2 week PCT sufficient after 8 week AMS liquid 1-Andro & 4-ad stack?

Dubc1231

Awards

I’m currently on day 2 of week 3 of my AMS 1-Andro & 4-AD stack. I’m doing a 6 week cycle with 4 weeks PCT w/ Clomid. I need to be clean by May 18th.

I’d like to extend my cycle to an 8 week cycle if a 2 week PCT is sufficient. If not I’ll stick to my original plan of 6 weeks on cycle and 4 weeks pct to be finished by May 18th.

Thoughts?

Or is there anything else I can add to this stack during the last 3 weeks of my cycle? That’s if I order it tomorrow and receive it by next Wednesday. (I’ll then have 3 weeks left into my 6 week cycle). Idk if I’m being impatient but today is day 2 into week 3 of my cycle and haven’t physically felt much of its effects yet. Hopefully by day 1 of week 4 (April 4th) things start kickin in haha.

FYI: I’ve been doing (3) 1ml (120mg) doses a day of 1-Andro [360mg/daily] and (3) 1ml (120mg) doses a day of 4-AD [360mg/daily] since the start of my cycle (March 14th).

I have a cycle log going on right now. It won’t let me post the link but you can find it thru my profile if interested.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 weeks is pretty standard on the Andros Prohormones to get the most out of your cycle, with a 4 week PCT and a SERM or you probably will end up disappointed after putting your body through that, and only get minimal gains.

Dubc1231

Awards

8 weeks is pretty standard on the Andros Prohormones to get the most out of your cycle, with a 4 week PCT and a SERM or you probably will end up disappointed after putting your body through that, and only get minimal gains.
The only reason I say I gotta be off the cycle and pct by May 18th is cuz I’m going to a big festival in Vegas that starts May 18th. And there most likely will be consumption of alcohol and psychedelics (don’t judge me, been 100% sober since last June) lol. Probably stay sober day 1. Two hits lsd day 2. Couple E pills day 3. Beers here and there haha. Think if I kept taking my Clomid during the festival and then two weeks after the festival the party favors would mess with me?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not too sure about that. I don't do any partying anymore. Maybe someone else can answer that, but I don't believe the mixture of all that would be good for your health.