Rad 140

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive done searches but mostly logs that don't have a lot of feedback.

For those who have tried rad 140 or know someone who has, how did it work for:

-Muscle building
-Fat loss

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard it compared to ostarine, but it’s supposedly a little stronger (will get the job done building muscle/cutting fat faster).

But one interesting thing that I’ve heard about how it’s different is that it causes mood swings or a bit of “SARMS rage” but ostarine is known to enhance your sense of well being by making you more confident and contained.

Hopefully some people with some first hand knowledge can jump in here and attest to whether all that’s true.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah very curious

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RickyBlobby
I’ve ran solo and stacked with Hdrol before. It’s enjoyable. Definitely trims around the abdomen and yields good strength and high intensity endurance gains. There is a bit of aggression that comes with it but all maintainable.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's really good to know. Was planning on using it on a cut. Maybe even solo (I'm on trt). Wonder if it is decent at adding mass, if so may incorporate into my next bulk.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent nutrient partitioning capability as well. I think you will enjoy it. A few sides start showing around week 4 or 5. I will be keeping future runs at 4 weeks I think.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Raptor3 and RickyBlobby , will you guys be running logs for it?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sponsored? Maybe lol

Raptor3

Awards
Question? Since being on TRT (pellets) which I get another set on Thursday will I need to do anything else other than Anastrozole? My test usually tops out around 1600 in 5 weeks. I will have labs done in 5 weeks. Just had them done about 3 weeks ago.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends if you are having side effects. I would have D cups if my test were that high for a long period

Raptor3

Awards
Depends if you are having side effects. I would have D cups if my test were that high for a long period
From high E? I take Anastrozole on mondays and Fridays. Depending on my labs. At some points I take it once a week

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From high E? I take Anastrozole on mondays and Fridays. Depending on my labs. At some points I take it once a week
I'm just sensitive to it. I was trying to get my doc to prescribe an AI because my nips were sore as ****, he did bloods and my E was within the normal range.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rad @ 16mg straight for 45 days (Olympus Labs). Took with a teeny bit of 4andro I had laying around. I remember hearing bad things when it was first getting reviewed but I read an awesome human study on gyno antagonism.

Fuggin’ loved it. Nice recomp & repartitioning effects, little boost in strength & endurance, gyno DEFINITELY shrunk while on it - it most definitely binds hard to estro receptors. Great erections & libido throughput, no decline in sexual function. The lone side was a nose bleed when I picked my nose too much - that is the side I had read about and all I experienced. BP was unaffected entirely so I don’t know what causes it but worth consideration.

If you are on TRT you owe it to yourself to enjoy Testolone. 10/10 would recommend solo or in a stack to control gyno growth on cycle instead of a SERM.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rad @ 16mg straight for 45 days (Olympus Labs). Took with a teeny bit of 4andro I had laying around. I remember hearing bad things when it was first getting reviewed but I read an awesome human study on gyno antagonism.

Fuggin’ loved it. Nice recomp & repartitioning effects, little boost in strength & endurance, gyno DEFINITELY shrunk while on it - it most definitely binds hard to estro receptors. Great erections & libido throughput, no decline in sexual function. The lone side was a nose bleed when I picked my nose too much - that is the side I had read about and all I experienced. BP was unaffected entirely so I don’t know what causes it but worth consideration.

If you are on TRT you owe it to yourself to enjoy Testolone. 10/10 would recommend solo or in a stack to control gyno growth on cycle instead of a SERM.
Sorry but I lol'ed at this. Thanks man, I really appreciate you taking the time to post that. I'm fiddna order a ****load of RAD

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking 20mg/day along with my TRT dose of 100mg/ week test cyp (last bloods I has showed total T at 935 a week after my last injection. Should be a pretty awesome combo :)

Raptor3

Awards

Yes I am running it solo. Will the anastrozole be enough twice a week to control any gyno issues? Also can you tell me if it raises testosterone? I have read that it does and I have read that it doesn't and if it does will it be substantial? I get labs about every five weeks from my doc

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes I am running it solo. Will the anastrozole be enough twice a week to control any gyno issues? Also can you tell me if it raises testosterone? I have read that it does and I have read that it doesn't and if it does will it be substantial? I get labs about every five weeks from my doc
From the research I've read al SERMS are suppressive to a degree. I also heard RAD was worse than most. So I'd run a SERM (not nolva) throughout to keep this from happening. If you do take my advice please keep us informed of your T levels before and hopefully immediately after cycle. I'll bet you anything your T levels will be higher at the end of the cycle (if a serm is used throughout). AN AI would likely no be needed due to the SERM, but I'd have it on hand just incase.

Raptor3

Awards
From the research I've read al SERMS are suppressive to a degree. I also heard RAD was worse than most. So I'd run a SERM (not nolva) throughout to keep this from happening. If you do take my advice please keep us informed of your T levels before and hopefully immediately after cycle. I'll bet you anything your T levels will be higher at the end of the cycle (if a serm is used throughout). AN AI would likely no be needed due to the SERM, but I'd have it on hand just incase.
In five weeks I expect my T levels to be around 15 to 1600 just from the TRT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thinking 20mg/day along with my TRT dose of 100mg/ week test cyp (last bloods I has showed total T at 935 a week after my last injection. Should be a pretty awesome combo :)
That should be a great time. It’s not like taking a regular oral...more like an optimizer. Muscle fullness, a touch of growth, a touch of fat loss, bit of performance enhancement, no sides to speak of either. Guaranteed progress.

The Rad will actually prevent gyno by binding to certain types of estrogen receptors (not all of them)! It’s not a SERM like Nolva, but it has its own estrogen antagonistic properties. But that will only handle your chest - it won’t keep estrogen from getting too high, which can be bad for your cholesterol and lead to other sides. So get bloods to see if you are good at that AI dose or need to up it to control E2.

It will probably raise the total t levels shown on your test if I had to GUESS, but I didn’t do bloods and am not on TRT so nobody is monitoring my levels.

Raptor3

Awards
That should be a great time. It’s not like taking a regular oral...more like an optimizer. Muscle fullness, a touch of growth, a touch of fat loss, bit of performance enhancement, no sides to speak of either. Guaranteed progress.

The Rad will actually prevent gyno by binding to certain types of estrogen receptors (not all of them)! It’s not a SERM like Nolva, but it has its own estrogen antagonistic properties. But that will only handle your chest - it won’t keep estrogen from getting too high, which can be bad for your cholesterol and less to other sides. So get bloods to see if you are good at that AI dose or need to up it to control E2.

It will probably raise the total t levels shown on your test if I had to GUESS, but I didn’t do bloods and am not on TRT so nobody is monitoring my levels.
Thanks! I'll keep you posted