DMZ and M1 Extreme missed dose

Stealthman

Awards
Hey guys,

I am taking DMZ and m1 extreme and was getting great results. However I woke up one day and felt like **** and left like i just got fat out of nowhere. My weight was around 167lbs and the day after was 172lbs, but I felt like a fat piece of ****. I back tracked my pills and found that I have 1 extra pill, so I must have forgot to take it. Since its twice a day you take them, I must have forgot my evening dose. Are there any serious repercussions with missing this dose? and if i keep taking it will it factor itself out when im off and do my pct?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am taking DMZ and m1 extreme and was getting great results. However I woke up one day and felt like **** and left like i just got fat out of nowhere. My weight was around 167lbs and the day after was 172lbs, but I felt like a fat piece of ****. I back tracked my pills and found that I have 1 extra pill, so I must have forgot to take it. Since its twice a day you take them, I must have forgot my evening dose. Are there any serious repercussions with missing this dose? and if i keep taking it will it factor itself out when im off and do my pct?
Im pretty sure you're overthinking it. Missing a dose is fine. You're probably just holding water. I hear m1a is notorious for bloat

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above bro, one missed dose won’t be making a difference. Don’t know the specific half life on those but unless it’s crazy short impact would be minimal to nothing....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5
Anabolics 6