Physical after SARMS cycle

Southern09

Awards
Hi,

My test subject finished a 12 week SARM cycle with MK677, Rad140 (10 weeks) LGD atleast 6 weeks ago. The subject took Nolvadex XT and Clomid 25 mg/day post cycle which concluded 2 weeks ago. For some time, even before SARM cycle he felt lethargic, low energy and everyday seems a struggle. Last testosterone check was 404 (before cycle-October 2017). I'm wanting to have him examined by a doctor and checked for Low T or any other problem that could explain the lethargy. Its terrible feeling tired all the time. At what point do you think it will be a good idea to take my test subject to the doctor.

Do you think a testosterone of 404 is low for a 34 year old male in good physical shape? That was fastest and 8am in morning.

Southern09

Awards
It was a struggle. There was awesome pumps but so much muscle tightness it affected mobility and joints just plain hurt. That is so much better now that off it, but miss seeing those pumps. If I were to research it again, I’d just stick to LGD and no Rad for my subject

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your total T was 404 at your peak in the morning? To me that’s low and it’s not going to get any better with age.

You have to find the right doctor to treat you, get a full blood panel done including estrogen and prolactin. If everything comes back normal, your diet is clean and you workout on a regular basis I would consider TRT.

There is no point in just getting by and suffering, low T symptoms are the worst and if TRT makes you feel better why not?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a testosterone versus age chart.
IMG_4376.jpg

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

My test subject finished a 12 week SARM cycle with MK677, Rad140 (10 weeks) LGD atleast 6 weeks ago. The subject took Nolvadex XT and Clomid 25 mg/day post cycle which concluded 2 weeks ago. For some time, even before SARM cycle he felt lethargic, low energy and everyday seems a struggle. Last testosterone check was 404 (before cycle-October 2017). I'm wanting to have him examined by a doctor and checked for Low T or any other problem that could explain the lethargy. Its terrible feeling tired all the time. At what point do you think it will be a good idea to take my test subject to the doctor.

Do you think a testosterone of 404 is low for a 34 year old male in good physical shape? That was fastest and 8am in morning.
At what point do you think it will be a good idea to take my test subject to the doctor?

Uh, you probably should have done that before the cycle bro. Not trying to be a dick, but running a cycle when you have Low T without seeking therapeutic support is like pouring gas on a fire.

I’d go get tested again and seek means to get on some TRT asap.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

Yup
Its low
How long did you run those serms?