Cycle planning

DennisC1986

Awards
So I actually just started my pct, but I'm impatient so I'm already planning my next cycle. This time I'm gonna stop *****footing around and do the real deal(I actually did a test/deca/dbol cycle about ten years ago when I got out of the service but was nowhere near as knowledgeable as I am now regarding ancillaries, pct, etc). Anyway, let's say hypothetically I am looking at a mix that has

Testosterone PHENYLPROPIONATE 50 mg/ml
Testosterone CYPIONATE 200 mg/ml
Boldenone UNDECYLENATE 200 mg/ml

What would be my best bet? Two vials will be ten weeks at 100/400/400 respectively. Should I do 3 vials and make it 15 weeks? Or could I somehow front load to make it more effective? I should probably throw in that I was planning on kicking this with nanodrol and finishing with something, leaning towards Winston. Any advice/feedback would be welcome!

DennisC1986

Awards
Oh just to be clear, this will be after I finish my pct and then time off plus pct, at the very shortest.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would probably shoot for 12 to 15 weeks. Although I've never ran Boldenone, so I'm not sure how long on that.
I'm sure guys more knowledgable on that will respond.

DennisC1986

Awards
I've heard it needs to be run for longer, but it's a steroid I've always wanted to try so I'm willing to listen to anyone with experience

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah then I would probably go for 15 weeks, because test is good 12-15 weeks, with proper ai and SERM on hand of course.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I always have those on hand before I start anything. I figure this way it will be 500mg test a week, plus the EQ so it won't be anything too crazy but should still be pretty solid

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I actually just started my pct, but I'm impatient so I'm already planning my next cycle. This time I'm gonna stop *****footing around and do the real deal(I actually did a test/deca/dbol cycle about ten years ago when I got out of the service but was nowhere near as knowledgeable as I am now regarding ancillaries, pct, etc). Anyway, let's say hypothetically I am looking at a mix that has

What would be my best bet? Two vials will be ten weeks at 100/400/400 respectively. Should I do 3 vials and make it 15 weeks? Or could I somehow front load to make it more effective? I should probably throw in that I was planning on kicking this with nanodrol and finishing with something, leaning towards Winston. Any advice/feedback would be welcome!
15 weeks bump the bold up to 600/week. Good solid cycle where th eq has enough time and effective dose to really shine.

Also finishing w Winstrol would be the best decision you could make imo. I ran almost same exact cycle and finished last 5 weeks at 50/day w winny. Lean, hard, grainy and strong as ****. I was using sustanon @500/week and went 16 weeks. 600 on the eq.

DennisC1986

Awards
So I'd have to just get extra bold and add that in. Cool thanks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'd have to just get extra bold and add that in. Cool thanks
Throw the winny in if you feel like you can handle it... See my above post (I edited).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d rather just use separate vials to be able to adjust doses more. Eq/bold most people will say 16 weeks ideally and 600mg+ seems to be the sweet point for it.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah that may be a better idea idk, I just found that mix and since I've always wanted to do test/eq it sounded good to me

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Definitely run the EQ longer than 10 weeks. It won't really kick in until 6 to 8 weeks. You absolutely can front load your longer esters. Take a double the dose the first week. They will kick in quicker; however, there are benefits that build up over time. So there's a lot more to it than just half life. I front load all of my long ester cycles. Also, I would at least run your EQ at 600, but preferably higher. I didn't see much off of 600. I'm running it at 750 now, and I can say it's definitely better.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah that's the idea I'm getting from a lot of people. My mindset was kinda like I'd be getting the real horsepower from the test and the EQ would just be an added benefit since it comes in the same vial. So I will either get extra bold or just get separate vials of test and eq but I think that will be a lot more expensive. I don't mind spending $ when it comes to this stuff, kinda silly to be cheap when you're talking about injecting chemicals into your body, but I'll just have to do some more thinking.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah that's the idea I'm getting from a lot of people. My mindset was kinda like I'd be getting the real horsepower from the test and the EQ would just be an added benefit since it comes in the same vial. So I will either get extra bold or just get separate vials of test and eq but I think that will be a lot more expensive. I don't mind spending $ when it comes to this stuff, kinda silly to be cheap when you're talking about injecting chemicals into your body, but I'll just have to do some more thinking.
Lol yes, I agree with that mindset. Good luck brother!

DennisC1986

Awards
Thanks man! I know it's months away but I'm excited. Unless my math is ****, one extra vial of 500mg/ml EQ will give me enough to add an extra 200mg/week with some extra to frontload, or increase to an extra 250 or 300mg/week, won't be much more expensive at all

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Bro I would not buy a mix for a few reasons: you never can be sure of what is really in there, you can't be sure the MGs are accurate, and you can't adjust the dosages. I also frontload all long esters especially EQ but it still takes time to work and 16 weeks is the minimum but 18 weeks would be getting the most out of your gear. The Test PP may give you some extra bump but it may just cause unnecessary fluctuations in your total serum levels.

DennisC1986

Awards
Interesting. What would you think of test cyp/eq but with prop to kind of kick start?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Interesting. What would you think of test cyp/eq but with prop to kind of kick start?
Plenty of people do good with kickstarting with Test prop while Cyp starts to work. You could also frontload both Test C and EQ and only have to buy 2 compounds.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I was just doing the math and I think that's the way to go. My concern is, I'd like to kickstsrt this with nanodrol, and I'd like the test to offset some of the lethargy, etc from that. Would frontloading the cyp mean I would feel some of the benefits (increased energy libido, etc) sooner rather than the normal two weeks or so it takes to "kick in"?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Yeah I was just doing the math and I think that's the way to go. My concern is, I'd like to kickstsrt this with nanodrol, and I'd like the test to offset some of the lethargy, etc from that. Would frontloading the cyp mean I would feel some of the benefits (increased energy libido, etc) sooner rather than the normal two weeks or so it takes to "kick in"?
If your frontload cyp youll feel it by the third day. I've heard good things from Test and Nanodrol cycles

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using Nanodrol as a kickstart to my Test
cycle in May. I plan on doing a log so guys can see how it goes. Heard a lot good things on Nanodrol.
I think you'll like this cycle your planning.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No offense but you need to read how esters work and the diff between a compounds life and half life
I understand how esters work, and saying that cyp is going to kick in in 3 days is absolutely untrue.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I understand how esters work, and saying that cyp is going to kick in in 3 days is absolutely untrue.
You obviously don't have the entry level knowledge of how esters work. Cyp esters peak on day 3 and 4 so when you inject approx 650mg of Test cyp; on day 3 your serum level has a 200mg increase in Test. and since day 3 or 4 will be your second shot you stay at that serum level for as long as you pin.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You obviously don't have the entry level knowledge of how esters work. Cyp esters peak on day 3 and 4 so when you inject approx 650mg of Test cyp; on day 3 your serum level has a 200mg increase in Test. and since day 3 or 4 will be your second shot you stay at that serum level for as long as you pin.
Which is why everyone runs cyp for their short ester cycles. Cool story bro.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I guess you skipped AAS class when they explained the math of quantity of esterfied Test directly effects how much becomes unlinked and free in the blood stream. IE thats why when you pin 650mg you don't have 650mg in your blood...

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood plasma levels for cyp ester will peak on the second or third day after injection. If by "kick in" as far as increasing strength and lean mass accumulation etc... than you are absolutely correct, that will take weeks to to manifest assuming consistent training and diet.
Cypionate Graph.jpg

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Blood plasma levels for cyp ester will peak on the second or third day after injection. If by "kick in" as far as increasing strength and lean mass accumulation etc... than you are absolutely correct, that will take weeks to to manifest assuming consistent training and diet.
View attachment 161240
This is exactly true and from all my research it's the third day. That's why I told OP that if he frontloaded Test Cyp he would "feel" it on day 3 because he would have approx 200mg worth of blood serum level on day 3

DennisC1986

Awards
Yes, I wasn't talking "kick in" like start to blow up in size and strength, I know that takes a while. I just meant "kick in" as far as the benefits people talk about when talking about a "test base" for compounds like nanodrol and others. Basically, I wanna kick start with nanodrol but I don't wanna feel lethargic and ****ty while I do that

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess you skipped AAS class when they explained the math of quantity of esterfied Test directly effects how much becomes unlinked and free in the blood stream. IE thats why when you pin 650mg you don't have 650mg in your blood...
Yes, I'm fully aware of this. Maybe you're special and you can feel when compounds peak in your blood on the first week. If so, I'm jealous. I'd love to feel my primo right away. I'm referring to when you actually start to see results, like what Unitas mentioned. Thank you Unitas by the way.

DennisC1986

Awards
Appreciate all the info guys, I really do

DennisC1986

Awards
I guess since it's gonna be at least 15 weeks I could just start the nanodrol like two weeks in and it will still be pretty much a kicker

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I guess since it's gonna be at least 15 weeks I could just start the nanodrol like two weeks in and it will still be pretty much a kicker
NO. I think steve0178 is getting you confused. If you frontload test C YOU WILL FEEL IT by day three. I'm not sure why they are explaining that it takes a while to have effects on your muscle gains...that is obvious to anyone that lifts. What I believe you are asking if you will FEEL increased energy, sex drive, confidence ect. all that will start as soon as your serum levels are high because the receptors that control most of that stuff is in your hypothalamus and other parts of the brain and the receptors in your brain react nearly instantaneously.

Lethargy and neg sides from nanadrol also take time before they start to slow you down. Many ppl kick with an oral that is detrimental to energy and other sides without even frontloading, but by the time the sides appear the test is kicked in.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Yes, I'm fully aware of this. Maybe you're special and you can feel when compounds peak in your blood on the first week. If so, I'm jealous. I'd love to feel my primo right away. I'm referring to when you actually start to see results, like what Unitas mentioned. Thank you Unitas by the way.
I dont get it... if your so knowledgeable why were you arguing about Test C peaking on day 3? Your response above clearly shows you don't know when diff compounds release and how much and how long they release for.

You were attempting to explain to me that the effects of test c aren't apparent for around 2 weeks I didn't realize that steroids were not instantaneous. No wonder I don't pack on 20lbs of muscle every time I pin. Thank god you came along and explained that to me

DennisC1986

Awards
That was exactly what I was asking. Still I appreciate everyone's input.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would definitely start the Nanodrol day 1. The quicker the better, because test should take care of the lethargy, and the strength will come on sooner.

DennisC1986

Awards
Soooo I had a total change of heart. Ordered 4 vials of test prop and some winstrol. Planning on 8 weeks 150mg EOD, with first 4 weeks nanodrol and last 4 weeks winstrol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooo I had a total change of heart. Ordered 4 vials of test prop and some winstrol. Planning on 8 weeks 150mg EOD, with first 4 weeks nanodrol and last 4 weeks winstrol
You gonna log it? In to see how it goes.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You gonna log it? In to see how it goes.
Didn't mean to post twice.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm sure I will. It's not going to happen for a few months though. I'm just trying to get everything lined up so it's ready to go

DennisC1986

Awards
Would I need hcg for this cycle? It's the one thing I'm having a hard time finding

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not necessarily. Some guys like it and some don't. I used the last few weeks of my last cycle, and it definitely seemed to make the transition into PCT better. It also makes the boys come back faster.

DennisC1986

Awards
How did you run it? I usually see 500mcg split into twice a week for the last few weeks?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you run it? I usually see 500mcg split into twice a week for the last few weeks?
Yep that's how I ran it. I pinned test Mon. & Thu., then the last few weeks Hcg pinned Tues & Fri. Worked good for me.
I know a lot guys don't use it, and seem fine, but I wanted every advantage I could get to make all smooth.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can increase estrogen some so just be ready with your ai just in case.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed running hcg whole cycle... or if you don't mind atrophy then wait till the last two weeks before last pin...

DennisC1986

Awards
It's really not that expensive compared to the rest of the cycle so I'll do it. Is it a subcutaneous injection?