Pre-workouts on cycle

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
What ingredients do you avoid in your pre? Just stims in general? The non-stim compounds are all clear?

I know for stim formulas it depends from person to person, some will be ok with it, others will not react that well on cycle.

For those who use it anyway while on fire, stim or not.... what have been your choices? Or you just avoid them alltogether?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can take any of them. And GTG

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ same. Just don’t overdo it. Be cautious of your BP levels.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I can take any of them. And GTG
^ same. Just don’t overdo it. Be cautious of your BP levels.
right... thats mainly why i asked. Have you monitored your BP during gear+pw use? Or just going by feel, dizziness, headaches and nosebleeds? :p

mine is great when im pure, but ive never checked enhanced, so i wouldnt know.

i have some original mesomorph (with DMAA) here. would you classify a full dose/scoop of that overdoing it? it has pretty high stim dosages
i could just look for some other pre and use the meso on another ocasion... or mix a fraction of it with something else. what you think?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
right... thats mainly why i asked. Have you monitored your BP during gear+pw use? Or just going by feel, dizziness, headaches and nosebleeds?

mine is great when im pure, but ive never checked enhanced, so i wouldnt know.

i have some original mesomorph (with DMAA) here. would you classify a full dose/scoop of that overdoing it? it has pretty high stim dosages
i could just look for some other pre and use the meso on another ocasion... or mix a fraction of it with something else. what you think?
I have a BP Monitor. I check mine the whole time while on cycle

DennisC1986

Awards
There's one called Pulse that I really like. It'd got caffeine, l-theanine, beta alanine, a few other things but no crazy stimulants. I usually take 1 scoop with an extra 200mg caffeine pill before my fasted workout

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super expensive ^

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Save the strong preWO's for post cycle use, you will need that extra push in pct, and when the gear kicks in you will need less stim to get the training rolling, so use the cycle time to lower your stim tolerance so you can keep killing it in pct with the strong stuff

DennisC1986

Awards
Super expensive ^
Not really, using half a serving a jar will last me two months and the caffeine pills are dirt cheap. I used to just drink black coffee but the time it takes to make it and drink it in the morning, plus a belly full of hot liquid is not great for a fasted workout (for me at least)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a BP Monitor. I check mine the whole time while on cycle
Yeah this is being smart - I did this my last cycle (just wouldnt want to risk going by feeling on something like bp) and was fine (was using either frenzy or hydrazine pwo most sessions). I also drink a lot of coffee (between 8&10 expresso shots daily) but always been very stim tolerant.

I do run 7.5k 5-6 mornings a week so that probably helps with bp in my case.