Rui dmz?

Tylerg325

Awards
Hi guys. Long time lurker around here. Just noticed that they have dmz on their website and it's on sale. Has anyone used their dmz? I have used them for pct products a while back and it was good. But the dmz wasn't offered then. Must be sometime recent that they have began offering it.

Thanks

DarkWarrior

Awards
It looks fake, its a blakstone labs rip off.

stay away from them.

I wouldnt advise you running pro hormones because its more sides then gainzz.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys. Long time lurker around here. Just noticed that they have dmz on their website and it's on sale. Has anyone used their dmz? I have used them for pct products a while back and it was good. But the dmz wasn't offered then. Must be sometime recent that they have began offering it.

Thanks
If you found RUI clone of old Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0, I would not go there... Odd they copied BSL bottle label graphics. But seeing RUI carries other SARMs, peptides, etc. Maybe OK clone?

DMZ is called a pro hormone, yet is likely active on its own and there is no target hormone (e.g., DMZ won't go from two S-drol molecules, bound by azine group, to Methasterone, what regular S-drol was prohormone for).

DMZ will give gains, but also strong sides for some, liver stress for all. CEL Cycle support and TUDCA daily is a must. Before and after blood work checking for liver, kidney, cholesterol markers too. For me all methylated PH work well, but also make my liver AST/ ALT shoot up.

Most people run DMZ oral caps because it's more convenient. I did on/off for 2 years, in short 4 week cycles - this was the PH that helped me first and most. But when long term liver stress, shows in bloodwork time to give it a rest...

Then I taught myself IM pins, feel way better on plain Testosterone Enanthate. While I still love DMZ, as it gives gains and strength. Even with cycle support it gives liver stress, which is why I switched and got past my needle queasiness.

Sending you a PM.

Tylerg325

Awards
Yeah I hear you about the sides. I did run it one other time with all of the support supps and pct and it treated me fairly well but I did not get bloods done so that doesn't mean they weren't there. Also, it doesn't look like bsl label graphics to me. Looks like something else. I guess I will just have to see. I did order a bottle just to see if it is legit. I did get some good gains off of it last time and j just don't know the right sources as of now to do the real thing. Thanks for your reply guys.

MistaX

MistaX

Awards
It looks fake, its a blakstone labs rip off.

stay away from them.

I'd have to say that this is the REAL DEAL.

I was 3 weeks into a cycle (1 capsule a day) when I was told by my SVP that my job position would be discontinued and would be terminated, meaning that I would have just 30 days of medical benefits remaining. So I went to my doctor to get a physical (since I was not sure when I would be employed again and wanted to get any issues corrected or looked into before bene's ended). I asked my doctor to include testosterone in my labwork testing, which is something that I have been monitoring for several years. The results of the labwork were astonishing! My Test had dropped from a previous of +350 ng/mg to below 25 ng/mg. My doctor asked me what supplements had I been taking and I had provided her a list of vitamins and herbs that I had been taking, not thinking in the back of my mind that I was also taking DMZ. She advised me to cease all supplements, scheduled me to talk to an Endrocronologist and ordered another round of labwork. (I ceased all supplements because, at the time, I wasn't sure what was causing the decreased Testosterone but later, deduced it down to the DMZ).

Within the next few days, I had performed the prescribed labwork and within a couple of days the bloodwork came back and my Test was still low, at about 35 ng/mg, The Endocrinologist asked me similar questions as to what supps I had been taking and suggested a test replacement therapy of Test Gel.

Here it is, a couple of weeks later and I had been on the gel for nearly 10 days requested more labwork performed to test progress (I was on the last day of bene's so I wanted to check test levels before the bene's ran out). The results were astonishing also, my Test was back up within normal range at 273 ng/mg.

So, this little-unexpected experiment tells me that the DMZ from RUI must be the Real Deal, being that nothing else would affect my test levels being that the vitamins and herbs would not cause the major ups and downs on my test. I am going to continue with the gel therapy and in the meantime, will be looking in a PCT before I administer DMZ again in the future and would like to hear suggestions from the forum.

Studd123

Awards
Hey man could you keep us updated on whether it's legit or not? If it's real it'll be great I used the original 2 or 3 years ago and I blew up

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd have to say that this is the REAL DEAL.

I was 3 weeks into a cycle (1 capsule a day) when I was told by my SVP that my job position would be discontinued and would be terminated, meaning that I would have just 30 days of medical benefits remaining. So I went to my doctor to get a physical (since I was not sure when I would be employed again and wanted to get any issues corrected or looked into before bene's ended). I asked my doctor to include testosterone in my labwork testing, which is something that I have been monitoring for several years. The results of the labwork were astonishing! My Test had dropped from a previous of +350 ng/mg to below 25 ng/mg. My doctor asked me what supplements had I been taking and I had provided her a list of vitamins and herbs that I had been taking, not thinking in the back of my mind that I was also taking DMZ. She advised me to cease all supplements, scheduled me to talk to an Endrocronologist and ordered another round of labwork. (I ceased all supplements because, at the time, I wasn't sure what was causing the decreased Testosterone but later, deduced it down to the DMZ).

Within the next few days, I had performed the prescribed labwork and within a couple of days the bloodwork came back and my Test was still low, at about 35 ng/mg, The Endocrinologist asked me similar questions as to what supps I had been taking and suggested a test replacement therapy of Test Gel.

Here it is, a couple of weeks later and I had been on the gel for nearly 10 days requested more labwork performed to test progress (I was on the last day of bene's so I wanted to check test levels before the bene's ran out). The results were astonishing also, my Test was back up within normal range at 273 ng/mg.

So, this little-unexpected experiment tells me that the DMZ from RUI must be the Real Deal, being that nothing else would affect my test levels being that the vitamins and herbs would not cause the major ups and downs on my test. I am going to continue with the gel therapy and in the meantime, will be looking in a PCT before I administer DMZ again in the future and would like to hear suggestions from the forum.
Nice way to use DMZ to get the doc to give you TRT base as well, lol.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That will mitigate shutdown sides, ha.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t like how reputable RC companies seem to be carrying this dmz clone with their inventory. I’d actually be more comfortable if it were actually RUI labs clone. They are one of the more reliable and long-standing RC companies that I would almost never question legitimacy of their products. That being said, even though I’ve heard negative things about BSL, I find it hard to believe they would sell it if they hadn’t tested its contents prior to reselling it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice way to use DMZ to get the doc to give you TRT base as well, lol.
Ehhhh..... it actually sounds like he screwed himself. It sounds like he went from a pretty harsh 3 week steroid cycle straight into a Testosterone "bridge" or "hormone replacement therapy" without ever doing a PCT. That's terrible on your body's own natural Testosterone producing ability.

Tylerg325

Awards
So I did buy it when it was on the half off sale. It is an actual rui dmz label not the one like the stock photo was. I just finished my cycle about a week ago. It for sure is the real deal. I gained 20lbs but some of that was definitely fat since I was eating so much and I hate cardio. But it is definitely legit for anyone wondering. I ran it alongside Olympus Sup3r-4 at 440mg. Gained alot of strength and size

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ehhhh..... it actually sounds like he screwed himself. It sounds like he went from a pretty harsh 3 week steroid cycle straight into a Testosterone "bridge" or "hormone replacement therapy" without ever doing a PCT. That's terrible on your body's own natural Testosterone producing ability.
Yeah you're right... It's not ideal, I was being sarcastic a bit. Sounds like DMZ shut MistaX down, and doctor not knowing thinks he needs T-gel. The MistaX's natural test will recover in 4-6 weeks after running a strong PH like DMZ, without a test base. At least that's how long mine takes to recover. Unless I use Novla/Tamox, which speeds up free test production, cuts time to get Total Test back up.

You should do a PCT and get blood work perhaps before next run. Usually need monthly blood work to track anyway.