Where to hind needles/gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWarrior

Awards
Im living with my parents atm, and I plan on doing a cycle this summer. Im just worried about where to hide them and where to pin? Im really afraid of getting caught.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Just boof them and **** them out when you are ready

DarkWarrior

Awards
You're not ready to do a cycle then.
I have been lifting for a year, I bored of lifting naturally. Its to hard. Im trying to lose my virginity so having a good body will help. Im cutting to 140lbs from 170 atm 5'10 atm. planning on doing this cycle in may.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
I have been lifting for a year, I bored of lifting naturally. Its to hard. Im trying to lose my virginity so having a good body will help. Im cutting to 140lbs from 170 atm 5'10 atm. planning on doing this cycle in may.
You sound way too young and inexperienced to be planning a cycle you're not ready for. Steroids aren't magic like you think they are. If you think natural lifting is hard then you won't be gaining anything from a cycle. Get your self together before you plan a cycle or else you'll just cause damage.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Bro working out is hard, do you think getting a nice body is easy? If it was, everybody would have a nice body .

No need to cycle anything to achieve a nice body ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lifting for a year
Bored of being natty
Want to lose virginity

OP, they^ have to be about the dumbest reasons to start taking drugs. I guess thats teenage thinking for you though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lifting for a year
Bored of being natty
Want to lose virginity

OP, they^ have to be about the dumbest reasons to start taking drugs. I guess thats teenage thinking for you though.
Don't forget... Living at home with my parents

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weight: 140
Height: 5'10"
Experience Lifting: 1 year

Define lifting naturally?
What supplements have you been taking?

Edit:
Wait a moment, this is you in other threads:

"Dont bother with ostarine at all, it doesnt do anything. The only sarms worth touching are lgd and rad."

---

"Woke up this morning at 166 lbs lol, Yesterday I wieghed my self in the gym so it could be water wieght I dropped.
Im going to be binging just for today to gain some weight back and will go back to eating 2500 calories afterwards.
training shoulders and back today primarily for hyperthophy."

---

"Havnt posted in some time because I have been battling depression for the past couple of weeks. I think its because I have been abusing zinc which caused my copper to be low thus causing depression. Now i feel my test is back to normal.

Cutting to 140 Pounds, then will start lean bulking. Im thinking about doing a sarm cycle after this cut."

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 140
Height: 5'10"
Experience Lifting: 1 year

Define lifting naturally?
What supplements have you been taking?

Edit:
Wait a moment, this is you in other threads:

"Dont bother with ostarine at all, it doesnt do anything. The only sarms worth touching are lgd and rad."

---

"Woke up this morning at 166 lbs lol, Yesterday I wieghed my self in the gym so it could be water wieght I dropped.
Im going to be binging just for today to gain some weight back and will go back to eating 2500 calories afterwards.
training shoulders and back today primarily for hyperthophy."

---

"Havnt posted in some time because I have been battling depression for the past couple of weeks. I think its because I have been abusing zinc which caused my copper to be low thus causing depression. Now i feel my test is back to normal.

Cutting to 140 Pounds, then will start lean bulking. Im thinking about doing a sarm cycle after this cut."
I was just gonna say his own training log is all over the place. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm dont forget his other great advise....

dont pct, you should def cruise escpiecially at your age. if you pcct, you will lose all your gains and feel like ****.
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.