M1T & sleep

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im on a cycle of m1t/4-ad, at night im having a difficult time falling asleep and staying asleep. Lats night I woke up at 3 and couldnt go back to sleep. Any Ideas?

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I was able to sleep fine on it, just had some night sweats. Try some melatonin if you are having problems. What time of day are you taking your M1t? My first cycle I took it split up in the morning and afternoon. First cycle I went up 15mg. My second cycle I only took 5mg and took it right before bed. Taking it right before bed had no effect on my sleep at all, including no sweats. Maybe try it at night then.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im going to try it at night tommrow, I was taking the full dose (10mg) of m1t when I woke up.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when I took it in the morning is when I had lethargy and night sweats.

DR X

Awards
I had the same problem, I started taking M1T at night and it helped for a while but towards the end of cycle the problem returned. Go Figure.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys like taking only 5-10mg of m1T? I only ran that stuff one time at 20mg and it kicked my ass...lol. also, how much do you weigh when you ran the smaller doses? I'm around 270 now and I don't think I'd be able to get away with 5-10mg, what do you think??

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can probably handle more then 10mg but I dont want to this stuff is strong enough it kicks my ass as it is. Ive been on m1t/4-ad for about 6 days now sides are a little lethargy,headaches, and I dunno if this counts as a side but I cant sleep at night. Im goign to weight in tommrow to see how much I have gained but it isnt much for some reason.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Im on a cycle of m1t/4-ad, at night im having a difficult time falling asleep and staying asleep. Lats night I woke up at 3 and couldnt go back to sleep. Any Ideas?
Im also on a M1T/4ad cycle. 20mg/m1t, and 900mg of 4ad. So far, Ive been sleeping like a baby. I feel a little stronger in the gym, with a modest weight gain, but Im only a week in a half into it. I have not noticed any sides either, but then again Im taking the Higher power m1t, which many at bb.com seem to believe is pure bunk, but we'll see.

Are you taking any thermo's with your cycle. When I combined thermo's with my previous cycle, I experienced the same sleep disruptions that you stated.

F

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 19