I NEED to clear something up with proviron

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Okay guys.

First off I apologize for my banter.
False or otherwise completely bull**** bro science is common enough not to get under my skin.

But this f-ucking horse crap about Provirons effects on esteogen has really ticked me off, because I had heard 5 different people, two of them being popular YouTube's fly OFF the handle about how proviron DOES NOT "replace and AI" they start screaming about it as though 1000s of AAS users are stupid and confused thinking proviron replaces and AI......

FIRST OFF!!!! ....
No It doesn't replace an AI BECAUSE IT'S NOT AN AI!!!.....
Next are you going to inform me that a motorcycle doesn't replace a Honda accord?
So that means we disregard anything a motorcycle can do? .... I'm pist because I heard it from enough seemingly reliable sources to believe it for a period of time.

Maybe it's just me, but 50MG divided in two doses for a period of 3 weeks DAMN NEAR TANKED MY E2!!! AND I'm about 40lbs over weight!!!

So to all you stupid pieces of **** spreading this false enough,.make sure you know wtf you're talking about. You ****ing DON'T know what you're talking about.

You make it sound like the anti estrogen effects from proviron are simply negligible, and to stick to an Ai dosage as of you weren't taking proviron.

A motorcycle may not "replace" a Honda accord. But they can still get you from point A to point B in a similar fashion.

Gawd..... I hope that provides insight for anyone about to pile adex or Aromasin 9n top of your DHT based androgen.

Specifically this guy Dillion Gemellie from isarms.com. Rants and raves like he knows ****.
Went of ranting how Anavar and winstrol don't replace an AI.....

Never heard the most ignorant bro state that orals androgens act as am AI.... people have said this compounds may not aromatase into estrogen. But NO ONE has ever stated 17AA replace AI's......

Just wanted to share and ezpress my frustration with stupid ***gots pulling bull**** info out of their ass with Zero data or even experience to back up any of the bull**** claims they feel warranted to make.

This same idiot claims Aromasin increases IGF1..... WRONG!!!! MORON!! IDIOT!!! RETARD....

UHHHGGG sorry guys...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's just me, but 50MG divided in two doses for a period of 3 weeks DAMN NEAR TANKED MY E2!!! AND I'm about 40lbs over weight!!
bloodwork or it didn't happen

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
bloodwork or it didn't happen
Far from true by any means.
So a guy dies of a heart attack and it didn't happen unless blood work proves it?
Maybe rethink your statement.

Through my trials and errors, ups and downs, I've most certainly learned to identify the differences in my own body.

To name just ONE indicator, my sex drive went through the roof when I stopped the prov. As well as my errection quality.
My GF and I work together, and had to take breaks to come home so I could get some kind of relief from this uncomfortable almost sickening lust for ***** I've never had even in my teens.

So before you go off on how that alone doesn't indicate low E2,( even though I've learned how important esteogen is to sex drive) ... Refer back to me stating I'm only digging into ONE of many other indications of my Low E2. Besides the ****in joint pain I had for weeks at my job... also carpal tunnel syndrome, went away when I stopped the proviron. And some others I don't feel the need to mention. I know better.

One factor may be is I'm only taking 175mg a week (cruising) so maybe for some one on a 600mg/wk cycle 50mg wouldn't be sufficient.

BUT STILL!!!! YOU CAN'T FIND JACK **** on exactly how much proviron lowers E2.

It obviously can't just be ****in disregarded!! ..... Ppl state it has E2 eliminating properties and then move on...... BY HOW FU-CKING MUCH!!!!???

If you're taking 2mg Adex a week, then throw in 100mg Prov, maybe even 50........
Then what!?!? Obviously 2mg Adex is gonna be too much now.
Why are no idiots covering this?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your knowledge in regard to steroids, is severely lacking and the fact you actually come on a forum like this, with such limited AAS knowledge and make a rant on something of this nature just proves it. You would have gotten blown apart, to itty bitty bits and pieces had you made this same post on a true, underground forum.

You statement just make you come off like a tool.. Proviron is NOT an AI, it just carries anti-estrogenic proprieties but it is not approved nor utilized as a chemotherapeutic agent nor directly marketed nor classified to be an AI.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Specifically this guy Dillion Gemellie from isarms.com. Rants and raves like he knows ****.
Went of ranting how Anavar and winstrol don't replace an AI.....

Never heard the most ignorant bro state that orals androgens act as am AI....

I'm not sure what you mean by this? Are you mad at him for staying the truth, for lying or because he brings up what other people are saying and saying it's false? Haha i dont really get the point here.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Far from true by any means.

BUT STILL!!!! YOU CAN'T FIND JACK **** on exactly how much proviron lowers E2.

It obviously can't just be ****in disregarded!! ..... Ppl state it has E2 eliminating properties and then move on...... BY HOW FU-CKING MUCH!!!!???

If you're taking 2mg Adex a week, then throw in 100mg Prov, maybe even 50........
Then what!?!? Obviously 2mg Adex is gonna be too much now.
Why are no idiots covering this?
Well, if you had been smart enough to get blood work, you would be able to answer your own question, I only see one idiot here

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
well, I think your rant is kinda all over the place, but I will agree that Proviron can help manage E2.

however, it absolutely does not replace a real AI.... I've been into BB/steroids/etc for 25+ years, and let me tell you, the cycles we are seeing now have a lot to do with the availability and low price of AI's. most of the AI's were not around 20 years ago, so you simply did not see a lot of guys use high doses of testosterone, as it was a headache to manage E2 with just proviron (or cytadren, which was a whole different issue). I recall the "gramabol" cycle being referred to as the kind of cycle which separated casual users from serious users.... and it was simply a gram of testosterone a week. I'm sure a lot of the old timers here recall what I'm talking about....

anyway, here's a good article that explains a bit about how DHT affects E2 (and how nandrolone helps the joints, as well):

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/deca-winstrol-joints/

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
If I come off like a tool, then you come off like a dollar store ratchet set.

I didn't come on here flexing any kind of knowledge, or credentials to boost my personal esteem.

I posted to share my own personal experience in comparison to the annoyling common half baked or otherwise false information regarding it effect.

My initial thought off the bat when I heard it "doesn't replace an AI" ..... To me that's apparently obvious since DHT doesn't inhibit the enzyme responsible for the conversion of Testosterone to esteogen.

Read my post again. Notice the part I stated it's not an AI.....
But not only an AI can control esteogen!

It doesn't need to be an AI for you to get the effects you're wanting!!!

Gawd

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep it coming, big guy. We strive for your knowledge.

Reactions: Nac
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I come off like a tool, then you come off like a dollar store ratchet set.

I didn't come on here flexing any kind of knowledge, or credentials to boost my personal esteem.

I posted to share my own personal experience in comparison to the annoyling common half baked or otherwise false information regarding it effect.

My initial thought off the bat when I heard it "doesn't replace an AI" ..... To me that's apparently obvious since DHT doesn't inhibit the enzyme responsible for the conversion of Testosterone to esteogen.

Read my post again. Notice the part I stated it's not an AI.....
But not only an AI can control esteogen!

It doesn't need to be an AI for you to get the effects you're wanting!!!

Gawd
Yes -but WHY vent yourself here? For us its common knowledge. Take Epistane for instance. I dare anyone to take an AI while on Epistane. I foolishly did, thinking my symptoms were high estrogen related (very similar to low e2), it left me with two fugged up knees. Few people back than knew -or commented about Epistane's dramatic e2 lowering effects. After a year I'm still rehabilitating my wheels.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Yes -but WHY vent yourself here? For us its common knowledge. Take Epistane for instance. I dare anyone to take an AI while on Epistane. I foolishly did, thinking my symptoms were high estrogen related (very similar to low e2), it left me with two fugged up knees. Few people back than knew -or commented about Epistane's dramatic e2 lowering effects. After a year I'm still rehabilitating my wheels.
Well, if you're gonna vent it's better to be to some one that understands.
Who else am I gonna vent to? My wife?
She doesn't know the difference between testosterone and Vitamin B.

Epistane huh? Never heard of that. And your knees are STILL f ucked? That's kinda scary.
See that's why I vent here. I learned something.
I work with my fingers all day making bow strings. Tieing, and pinching and pulling. Thousands of times.
So I get quite a bit of numbness.. after being on prov for a while every bone in my hand would ache like I had arthritis. It sucked

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Keep it coming, big guy. We strive for your knowledge.
Uhhhhhh thanks? .... I will?

Not a thing you say will influence how, when, or what I say in any way, shape, or form.
So what ever result you're seeking with your stand off to the side punk mouth comments are a waist of your time.

Notice my avatar..... IDGAF barely begins to cover the description of my nature... ;) :) :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Uhhhhhh thanks? .... I will?

Not a thing you say will influence how, when, or what I say in any way, shape, or form.
So what ever result you're seeking with your stand off to the side punk mouth comments are a waist of your time.

Notice my avatar..... IDGAF barely begins to cover the description of my nature... ;) :) :)
You have to know I am going to **** with you every time you post now :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane huh? Never heard of that. And your knees are STILL f ucked? That's kinda scary.
Its a (now) well known designer roid (Pro hormone). The doc scheduled me for bilateral arthroscopy for multiple fractured (cracked) meniscus in both knees. I asked him if by any chance the knees heal by themselves -he said yes, if I work them hard. That was enough for me to skip surgery. Now training legs again, its painful but slowly getting better. I bet, if someone would take 100mg/d proviron and 0.5mg adex eod on a 300-500mg/w test cycle, it could happen to them too.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Its a (now) well known designer roid (Pro hormone). The doc scheduled me for bilateral arthroscopy for multiple fractured (cracked) meniscus in both knees. I asked him if by any chance the knees heal by themselves -he said yes, if I work them hard. That was enough for me to skip surgery. Now training legs again, its painful but slowly getting better. I bet, if someone would take 100mg/d proviron and 0.5mg adex eod on a 300-500mg/w test cycle, it could happen to them too.
Yea see. The anti estrogen effects aren't negligible.
So id say 100mg of proviron is equal to 2mg Adex a week. What do you think?

Have you considered Mk677? I hurt my knee sprinting, and it simply would not heal for over 6 months.
After 6 weeks of 25mg mk677 it's back to 100% .. haven't had a problem since..

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
You have to know I am going to **** with you every time you post now :)
You'd have to be getting some kind of rise, or emotional response from me in order to "f_ck with me"
Otherwise you're just making yourself look stupid.

You CAN however at least count on getting a response....... You know Why? ....
I LOVE this ****.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea see. The anti estrogen effects aren't negligible.
So id say 100mg of proviron is equal to 2mg Adex a week. What do you think?

Have you considered Mk677? I hurt my knee sprinting, and it simply would not heal for over 6 months.
After 6 weeks of 25mg mk677 it's back to 100% .. haven't had a problem since..
I think 1.5mg adex/w (guessing). I also think, you cant get too low on estrogen by just taking proviron. The moment you introduces an AI, that's when the trouble starts.

I tried everything possible for the knee issue. BPC, TB-500, MK677, CJC w. dac, all OTC supplements -and injecting low molecular weight chondroitin (veterinary product for dogs) into my knees- DAILY 4 injections each knee, painful as hell.