Beginner what should i use? (Prohormones or Sarms)

Chatter

Awards
I know quite a bit about Sarms atm, but i've been hearing people say Prohormones have pretty similar side effects. So i want to know what you guys think would be a good beginner cycle? I'll be using a Serm no matter what so i'm prepared for that.

I'm looking to put on mass/muscle

Weight: 176
Height: 5"11
Been working out maybe 2 years, but maybe a little over 1 year on a proper diet.
I have my bulking calories ready for whatever i get on. I'll bump it up 100 cals when on PCT to help gains a tiny bit more.

For the sarms i heard LGD was the best mass builder, id probably run 8-10 weeks 5 mg first week then bump up to 10mg for the rest. Or if you guys think 5mg for the whole cycle would be better i'd be willing to hear you out.

Now i know nothing about prohormones besides how to handle their side effects. But what do you think a beginner cycle would be for me? You can pm me too, no worries.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend anything suppressive before 25 to be safe. I'm only 19 and I know it sucks to wait but health is number 1 IMO. So you could run mk677 and something like laxogenin.

Chatter

Awards
I have to start somewhere, might as well be sarms. Do a lose dose to get started, i'm going to have my health in a decline if i choose to use it anyways. Just that at 25, i'll know no more growing will happen.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've been working out for 3 months. Start with X-Gels and Fearns Soy Lecethin granules. Get on a set program, watch your macros, and put in the work. Eat big, lift big, be big. Easy as that.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS XGELS - arachidonic acid is the tried and true natty supplement here on AM. It has been recommended for years which shows how effective it is.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really see why anyone would run Sarms of they wanna get size and oral only phs can work but it sucks not to have testosteron with It and test is more studied than any of the other compounds out there. Yeah and the best thing, with test you can actually keep the gains

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BEGINERS SHOULD LOOK TO THE MILDEST COMPOUNDS FIRST!!!

I would set your sights on something very mild and use low dose through the entire run. u need to be aware that SARMS are suppressive and may or may not have health impacts that are unknown yet.
I would try a DHEA analogue like epiDHEA and run it for 4 weeks. run a pct and wait another month or two before u do it again.
work your way up the " food chain" and keep your health in constant check.