Mk 677 + AndroHard for a beginner?

Arrio

Awards
This will be the first time I add anything to my supplements beyond standard every day vitamins and minerals.
I've been lifting 2-3 times a week with some small gains, lost a decent amount of body fat and put on a bit of muscle, but not all that much.
I've been looking to up my lifts, gains and just general drive during my work outs. After reading around a bit I've decided on trying these two supplements(Mk 677 and AndroHard Gel), as they are cheap, easy to come by and seem to have very little side effects. Of course before committing I wanted to have some of the great minds of this forum check in to make sure there is no issue with stacking these, as well as give any feedback on whether this is a good idea for a beginner?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While I do feel these aren't bad choices for a beginner next level supplements, I would only run one at a time to be able to judge efficacy and side effects. Maybe run the MK for 1-2 months to assess, then add in the androhard. Or vice verse.

Arrio

Awards
Good point, got excited supplement shopping and wanted to to do both. I'd probably give AndroHard gel a go first since MK 677 seems to take a long time to start seeing results on, assess then add MK 677. Slow and steady hah.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Agree, you should trial them separately. 2 weeks solo on the MK677 would allow you to take note of any sides should they arise and is enough to experience some of the short term benefits of running MK namely the increased pumps and for some improved sleep quality.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard by itself will not be a good cycle.

AndroHard is only EpiAndro & Androterone. which both convert to DHT.

if your looking to build muscle stack AndroHard with 1 Andro from Olympus Labs or other company.

DHT will make you stronger, more motivated, but will also suppress your natural testosterone.

AndroHard/DHT is not very anabolic in nature, so if your looking to build muscle you need
another hormone.

MK is something that see results when taking long term, not on short 6 to 8 week cycles.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androhard by itself will not be a good cycle.

AndroHard is only EpiAndro & Androterone. which both convert to DHT.

if your looking to build muscle stack AndroHard with 1 Andro from Olympus Labs or other company.

DHT will make you stronger, more motivated, but will also suppress your natural testosterone.

AndroHard/DHT is not very anabolic in nature, so if your looking to build muscle you need
another hormone.

MK is something that see results when taking long term, not on short 6 to 8 week cycles.
This, and also how old are you? If you are young running EPI-Andro is only going to help with leaning up a bit and getting a little stronger. Maybe make you feel like you are in puberty all over again.

Is far as running one compound at a time to see how they work. That is a great philosophy when running anabolics that are strong enough to stand on their own. However to have an EPI-Adro run stand on it's own the doses have to be pretty high! Also I saw no mention at all as far as what you had planned for PCT. Do not start your cycle without one...

If you are under 25 my personal recommendation is run a good test booster and some nice effective natty products and you will see about the same gains. If you aren't then I suggest you plan to run the weaker stuff at a higher dose to see much of anything out of it. Out of the andros, I think that 1Andro is going to be your best bulker. In the end though remember that a cycle, nor your pct is a place you want to skimp or place lower cost as a high priority or you will be let down.

Arrio

Awards
I'm 27, though my test has been under 400ng/dl for most of my 20's, so gaining muscle has been pretty slow for me. I'll look into 1andro, thanks for the suggestions. Also would stacking a natty t-booster do me any good? For PCT I was going to be running SUP3R PCT with clomid on hand, but I might have to rethink that the stronger the stack gets.